Thread: Be sure to watch last night's Tosh.0...

All Pro

Be sure to watch last night's Tosh.0...

...with the cheerleader web redemption:

[IMG]http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/47023/2055095330102895007S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG]

It's funny. I usually hate Jet Haters (because really, why hate the team thats won piss all for 40+ years, right?)

But Tosh is just so funny and entertaining, I just can't hold it against him.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4048040]It's funny. I usually hate Jet Haters (because really, why hate the team thats won piss all for 40+ years, right?)

But Tosh is just so funny and entertaining, I just can't hold it against him.[/QUOTE]

I love how he takes every opportunity to take shots at the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4048040]It's funny. I usually hate Jet Haters (because really, why hate the team thats won piss all for 40+ years, right?)

But Tosh is just so funny and entertaining, I just can't hold it against him.[/QUOTE]

Agree, Fist and quite frankly, I don't think there's anything to hold against him.

He's a Fin fan, a football, a sports fan--he makes fun of ALL teams that he roots against AND against his own teams when warranted.

What should you expect an incredibly funny, incredibly obnoxious Fin fan to say?

F*ck the Jets.

Exactly.

Cracks me up, you have to take it in the context in which he delivers his barbs.

_

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Being hated in sports is a sign of respect. It means you don't suck.

Jets fans should take it as a compliment.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4048153]Agree, Fist and quite frankly, I don't think there's anything to hold against him.

He's a Fin fan, a football, a sports fan--he makes fun of ALL teams that he roots against AND against his own teams when warranted.

What should you expect an incredibly funny, incredibly obnoxious Fin fan to say?

F*ck the Jets.

Exactly.

Cracks me up, you have to take it in the context in which he delivers his barbs.

_[/QUOTE]

Agreed. To take this any other way besides laughing your ass off is ridiculous.