Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Strip Club

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Your Favorite Strip Club

I was riding around nowhere NJ today for my sales job and passed a sketchy looking strip joint or "go go" bar way out near PA and it gave me the idea for this thread.

Where is your favorite strip joint in the NY/NJ greater area?

I would love to get a comprehensive list going so wherever I am on the road I am never too far from another great strip club :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048421]I was riding around nowhere NJ today for my sales job and passed a sketchy looking strip joint or "go go" bar way out near PA and it gave me the idea for this thread.

[/QUOTE]

dude, those are the best kind. those high price dancing places are for chumps.
    you want pickup trucks and lap dances for, at most, two dollar tips

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4048425]dude, those are the best kind. those high price dancing places are for chumps.
    you want pickup trucks and lap dances for, at most, two dollar tips[/QUOTE]

haha. for real?

Please elaborate...I am all ears.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048421]
    Where is your favorite strip joint in the NY/NJ greater area?
    [/QUOTE]
    One happy hour at Chippendale's is like a happy two months in standard time.

Go go there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048426]haha. for real?

Please elaborate...I am all ears.[/QUOTE]

I have not gone for a while. I paid a dollar for about thirty or forty seconds of hands on lap dancing. I doubled the cost for you to include inflation.

you have to get away from the big cities, you should have gone in PA.
    it's hit or miss with the dancers, you could be there on a bad night
    when the good ones are off or vice-a -versa.

unfortunately there is more of a rural drug problem these days, but I bet these places are still fun.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    there's a site called Ultimate Strip Clubs, you have to be a member but they give you some info. See if you can find the name of the one in PA and see what people are saying.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4048431]I have not gone for a while. I paid a dollar for about thirty or forty seconds of hands on lap dancing. I doubled the cost for you to include inflation.

you have to get away from the big cities, you should have gone in PA.
    it's hit or miss with the dancers, you could be there on a bad night
    when the good ones are off or vice-a -versa.

unfortunately there is more of a rural drug problem these days, but I bet these places are still fun.[/QUOTE]

Definitely.

I have been to a few in Philly, a few in NYC, a few across Northeast NJ...I like to think of myself as a connoisseur looking for the next best one...especially something not too expensive where the girls are still halfway decent to look at.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm familiar with that area. Was it on Route 46? If so, it's called Stage Dolls. Absolute ****hole, from what I hear. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any out in that area that get much better than it.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 06-15-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048434]Definitely.

I have been to a few in Philly, a few in NYC, a few across Northeast NJ...I like to think of myself as a connoisseur looking for the next best one...especially something not too expensive where the girls are still halfway decent to [B]look at[/B].[/QUOTE]

if you want to [B]look at[/B] them, go on the internetz for free

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4048436]if you want to [B]look at[/B] them, go on the internetz for free[/QUOTE]

hahaha.

I want to look at them, touch them, see them dance on my lap...so on and so forth, you get the point.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;4048435]I'm familiar with that area. Was it on Route 46? If so, it's called Stage Dolls. Absolute ****hole, from what I hear. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any out in that area that get much better than it.[/QUOTE]

I have seen Stage Dolls...the one I saw was "The Wedgewood Inn" out that way....also, Cannonballs is in the same vicinity I believe.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048438]I have seen Stage Dolls...the one I saw was "The Wedgewood Inn" out that way....also, Cannonballs is in the same vicinity I believe.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe Stage Dolls is what was formerly known as Cannonballs. I don't think they are two different joints.

Never heard of this Wedgewood Inn.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;4048437]hahaha.

I want to look at them, touch them, see them dance on my lap...so on and so forth, you get the point.[/QUOTE]

then you should say,

"I only have a five, can you make change?"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4048430][B]One happy hour at Chippendale's[/B] is like a happy two months in standard time.

Go go there.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/585/waitwhat.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice laidback dive of a club with some smoking young babes with high milage laps is Cafe Erotica in Moorestown NJ just over the Ben Franklin from Philly. Up the road a ways on the PA. border is The Playhouse in Burlington, NJ. A definate dive with lots of foreign chicks. "Extras" are the norm, the place isn't much more than a brothel with a beer license. Not my scene but some guys love it.

North Jersey clubs suck, and some are downright scary. Been a few times and the things I've seen some girls do for a fiver.:eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're ever near the Alabama/Tennessee border, be sure to check out this establishment. As classy inside as it is outside.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9V6AAj7Ts_0/R84CT7q4_uI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/IoL7GZNJj7M/s320/boobie.JPG[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I never "got" strip clubs.

Whatever pathetic desperation there was, whether it be from the customers or the dancers.... it totally skeeved me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4048560]I never "got" strip clubs.

Whatever pathetic desperation there was, whether it be from the customers or the dancers.... it totally skeeved me.

-[/QUOTE]

LOL.....I know what you're saying, but they're fun every once in a while if you don't take em seriously

There's always a funny story or 2 when me and my friends go out to the strip club........as long as you're not the idiot spending all of the money for dances and whatever else, there's nothing wrong with random boobs in your face I say :cool:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    The good one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4048560]I never "got" strip clubs.

-[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=King Koopa;4048606]LOL.....I know what you're saying, but they're fun every once in a while if you don't take em seriously

There's always a funny story or 2 when me and my friends go out to the strip club........as long as you're not the idiot spending all of the money for dances and whatever else, there's nothing wrong with random boobs in your face I say :cool:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. They were always good for a goof, especially if one of your friends was in a bad place emotionally. Other than that, the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Plus there's always the danger that some whore will accuse you of stealing her "earnings". Who needs that? :rolleyes: