Thread: Thinking of Getting a PS3?

All League

Thinking of Getting a PS3?

This might be the week to do it...Best Buy is offering a $100 gift card with the purchase of a $299 160gb PS3.

Seems like a pretty good deal, might get the wife to buy one as an early anniversary present.

[url]http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/95196_bby_ps3cpn_20110614.pdf[/url]

That's an awesome deal. Thanks. Time for a second one for me.

They have a $299 bundle on-line with COD Black Ops included. It would be cool if they have that in-store with this deal. Either way, $199 for a PS3 is awesome.

Thanks for the link.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4048536]That's an awesome deal. Thanks. Time for a second one for me.

They have a $299 bundle on-line with COD Black Ops included. It would be cool if they have that in-store with this deal. Either way, $199 for a PS3 is awesome.

Thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]

Gronk, if you can find a deal, I'd pull the trigger now. With MW3 coming out, there will be deals, but everything is going to be inflated like it was with Black Ops. They're trying to get sell of all the "Black Ops" stuff now to get people playing so the Nov 8 mania is like a feeding frenzy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Damn if I didn't just buy one on fee-bay I would have definitely gotten this deal. Thanks for the link bro

looks good deal.

All League
    FYI...I picked up one today.

For a grand total of $348 I got:

PS3 160GB + Black Ops Game and DLC
    PS3 Move Bundle (for wifey)
    Extra Move Controller
    $60 worth of free groceries

Right now grocery stores owned by Albertsons (Shaw's, Acme, Safeway etc) are giving $20 coupons for buying $100 gift cards so I went to Acme, signed up and bought 6 $50 Best Buy Coupons and got the $60 worth of coupons.

Then went to Best Buy, signed up for the Rewards Zone card (free) and bought the Black Ops Bundle for $299 and got $100 gift card back. Went Back in the store, used the $100 gift card to buy the PS3 Move Bundle.

Since I spent $400 I got a $25 gift card from Best Buy Rewards Zone which I used to get the extra controller.

FRICKEN SWEET :D

[QUOTE=JetFreak89;4049869]FYI...I picked up one today.

For a grand total of $348 I got:

PS3 160GB + Black Ops Game and DLC
    PS3 Move Bundle (for wifey)
    Extra Move Controller
    $60 worth of free groceries

Right now grocery stores owned by Albertsons (Shaw's, Acme, Safeway etc) are giving $20 coupons for buying $100 gift cards so I went to Acme, signed up and bought 6 $50 Best Buy Coupons and got the $60 worth of coupons.

Then went to Best Buy, signed up for the Rewards Zone card (free) and bought the Black Ops Bundle for $299 and got $100 gift card back. Went Back in the store, used the $100 gift card to buy the PS3 Move Bundle.

Since I spent $400 I got a $25 gift card from Best Buy Rewards Zone which I used to get the extra controller.

FRICKEN SWEET :D[/QUOTE]

Nice work!

Wish I could find a deal like you did, but there is no such grocery stores owned by Albertsons on Long Island. Regardless, today is the last day for this Best Buy promo, so my friend is picking one up today. Still a kickass deal.