Thread: Illinois man attacked by ninjas on his way to meet ex-girlfriend for sex

Illinois man attacked by ninjas on his way to meet ex-girlfriend for sex

A trip to see an ex-girlfriend for a late-night booty call instead turned into a beatdown for an Illinois man.

The 44-year-old unidentified victim told cops that he was jumped in an alley around 1:15 a.m. Friday by two people with nunchucks and throwing stars, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

He said that he was walking to his ex girlfriend's car when a masked man hit him in the head with nunchucks. His ex, Katherine M. Casarez, then hit him in the head with her own set of nunchucks, according to the newspaper.

He said that before the attack the 29-year-old Casarez, texted him that she was in the alley.

Cops told the newspaper that they found two throwing stars including one stuck in a telephone pole.

A short time later, Casarez was charged with aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery, unlawful use of a weapon and armed violence.

According to her Facebook profile, Casarez worked as a home health caregiver.

Cops are also seeking a 34-year-old man in connection with the strange attack.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/18/2011-06-18_illinois_man_attacked_by_ninjas_on_his_way_to_meet_exgirlfriend_for_sex.html[/url]

[IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9623/ninjasq.png[/IMG]

Bewildered Beast
    Alright; this issue won't go away; we'll have to start a poll:

1) Nunchuks
    2) Cell phones

How does the Hampur Man prepare for life with today's wimmens? :dunno:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... i loved me some nunchucks back in the day ... wonder if i can dig them up again from the back of a closet? ...

l_j_r

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

When my friend went to college in New Paltz we made a pair of dildo nunchucks that brought a lot of teh funneh at keggers. If Facebook existed back then there are a lot of sorority girls who would be basically unemployable.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was a butterfly knife kinda guy.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=shakin318;4049951]When my friend went to college in New Paltz we made a pair of dildo nunchucks that brought a lot of teh funneh at keggers. [/QUOTE]

Of course you had to borrow these dildos from some chicks, right?

lol

:confused:

:eek:

:ontome:

-

Veteran
    I'm an Illinois man... who occasionally likes to have sex with ex-girlfriends... [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0107.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4049951]When my friend went to college in New Paltz we made a pair of dildo nunchucks that brought a lot of teh funneh at keggers. If Facebook existed back then there are a lot of sorority girls who would be basically unemployable.[/QUOTE]

yeah, right, keggers :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey man, no one said pledging Delta Iota Kappa was going to be a cake walk.