Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is BDS about to replace PDS?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Is BDS about to replace PDS?

Is [B]BDS[/B], Bachmann Derangement Syndrome, about to replace [B]PDS[/B], Palin Derangement Syndrome?

Michele better step up her security, the left has a long history of assaulting those with whom they disagree, particularly conservative women and it started with Anita Bryant who had a pie thrown in her face by a homosexual activist and was literally brought to tears (which the MSM celebrated), but that's how the activist left operates, they will call you intolerant while they behave like Marxist thugs who seek to impose political correctness and silence dissent by any means necessary ... and the MSM gives them a pass, which is the same as giving them a license.

[B]Do you think this story would be highlighted by the MSM if the assailant were a Tea Party Patriot and the politician a prominent liberal woman, like oh say, Hillary Clinton?

The hue & cry from the MSM would be deafening!

Also do you think the assailant would have been outside talking to a reporter afterwards, or arrested?[/B]

[URL]youtube.com/watch?v=XHkxt7x7HIA[/URL]

This is a phenomenon most prominent conservatives have experienced, particularly the females.

Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, you name it, they've all been spit on and had pies thrown in their faces or other foreign objects by activist liberals. Its to the point where they can't speak on college campuses or elsewhere without the added private security they pay for out of their own pockets, but the MSM never tells that story, too busy portraying the Tea Party as the KKK or inviting simlilar attacks against Sarah Palin by implying she is to blame for the act of an a-political psychopath who gunned down a sitting congresswoman, for which Palin immediately received a deluge of death threats from liberals who were all to willing to accept the MSM's narrative.

But this is par for the course for conservative women, when they are not being savaged by the left with ridicule ala Sarah Palin, they are being physically assaulted or spit on or having objects throw in their faces by tolerant liberal activists, and the liberals justification is always the same, because the conservative woman is "intolerant" :rolleyes:

ITS THE ULTIMATE [B]BAIT & SWITCH[/B]
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-20-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean "about to"? It started 2 years ago.

Its really time to fight fire with fire: if you see a crazy leftist spit on someone or throw something, knock them down in the crowd and pummel them. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you're saying many liberals are shameless hypocrites?

In other news, the water is wet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050263]What do you mean "about to"? It started 2 years ago.

Its really time to fight fire with fire: if you see a crazy leftist spit on someone or throw something, knock them down in the crowd and pummel them. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Worst idea ever. Not only should you strive to prove who the better person is by not resorting to such tactics, but you know that would get turned around by the media and have the spitted portrayed as a victim of a skinhead conservative attack.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4050268]Worst idea ever. Not only should you strive to prove who the better person is by not resorting to such tactics, but you know that would get turned around by the media and have the spitted portrayed as a victim of a skinhead conservative attack.[/QUOTE]

What if I wear an "Anarchy Rocks!" t-shirt?

Much like the waterboarding issue, proving you're the "better person" doesn't win the day. You do what you have to.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The actions of a few "leftists" does not represent leftists as a whole.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4050271]The actions of a few "leftists" does not represent leftists as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Define a "few".

I would say there are tens of thousands of those, while only 10-20 people who would blow up an abortion clinic. (Thought twice about your post, huh?)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4050271]The actions of a few "leftists" does not represent leftists as a whole.[/QUOTE]

ibt oh the ironing

:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050270]What if I wear an "Anarchy Rocks!" t-shirt?

Much like the waterboarding issue, proving you're the "better person" doesn't win the day. You do what you have to.[/QUOTE]

Beating the crap out of someone in this case is not a "have to" expose this person publically for what they are. They've already brought sufficient shame upon themself. Giving them an instant pass is a dumb approach

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050272]Define a "few".

I would say there are tens of thousands of those, while only 10-20 people who would blow up an abortion clinic. (Thought twice about your post, huh?)[/QUOTE]

So....10's of thousands of people have been throwing glitter on politicians?

Weird.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Show me one example of a liberal public figure ever once expressing even a modicum of legitimate respect for Bachmann please. I'll give you 10 minutes ...good luck

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO the most sickening part of this video is that this girl is outside casually speaking to a reporter afterwards and is not at central booking, which sadly is all too often the case when these attacks against conservative women occur. I never hear about the assailants being arrested much less prosecuted.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4050284]Show me one example of a liberal public figure ever once expressing even a modicum of legitimate respect for Bachmann please. I'll give you 10 minutes ...good luck[/QUOTE]

Show me an example of a conservative expressing legitimate respect for Nancy Pelosi. (lolz)

The person who gives no respect for anyone will certainly never garner any respect themselves. That is Bachman's problem.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 06-20-2011 at 09:45 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050272]Define a "few".

I would say there are tens of thousands of those, while only 10-20 people who would blow up an abortion clinic. (Thought twice about your post, huh?)[/QUOTE]

Comparing gittering to a bombing? :confused:

On another note, Ham I think you should change careers and become a bodyguard to the token-Republican-woman-of-the-moment. You may have to throw yourself right in the line of fire of some life threatening boston cream, but you are just the man for the job!
    Last edited by FF2; 06-20-2011 at 09:46 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4050285]IMO the most sickening part of this video is that this girl is outside casually speaking to a reporter afterwards and is not at central booking, which sadly is all too often the case when these attacks against conservative women occur. I never hear about the assailants being arrested much less prosecuted.[/QUOTE]

For glittering? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4050289]Comparing pie-in-the-face to a bombing? :confused:

On another note, Ham I think you should change careers and become a bodyguard to the token-Republican-woman-of-the-moment. You may have to throw yourself right in the line of fire of some life threatening boston cream, but you are just the man for the job![/QUOTE]

Remember that thread that us looney liberals started when Obama had a book thrown at him by a murderous conservative?!? Remember? Remember? Remember? ALL conservative want to assault the president with printed literature. Their hate is palpable. Books. Encylopedias. Kindles. You name it...ALL conservatives throw it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050270]

What if I wear an "Anarchy Rocks!" t-shirt?

Much like the waterboarding issue, proving you're the "better person" doesn't win the day. You do what you have to.[/QUOTE]I AGREE

I think most of us, if it was our mother or our daughter being asaulted, would how the men in the crowd would not stop to consider how the media might portray this incident and just do what is necessary to subdue the assailant if its a woman, or kick the living piss out of the assailant if its a man.

Incidentally I agree with JP that the MSM would spin it to make the conservatives look like Nazi's, like they are the thugs and the liberal who initiated the attack is the victim, but we can't worry about that when a woman is being attacked, and furthermore the MSM will always portray conservatives as Nazi's whether we give them a reason or not, just look at the narrative they created to describe the Tea Party, if it wasn't so obvious the MSM was lying through their teeth and if the NEW MEDIA wasn't there to document their lies, you would have thought the TP was the KKK
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-20-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4050289]Comparing gittering to a bombing? :confused:

On another note, Ham I think you should change careers and become a bodyguard to the token-Republican-woman-of-the-moment. You may have to throw yourself right in the line of fire of some life threatening boston cream, but you are just the man for the job![/QUOTE]

PK's original post alluded to bombing abortion clinic's. I saw it before he edited it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 points

1) Palin and Bachmann bring a certain amount of this attention of themselves, by saying dumb things.

2) I root for both of these women. I welcome a Bachmann vs Obama general election.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4050293]Remember that thread that us looney liberals started when Obama had a book thrown at him by a murderous conservative?!? Remember? Remember? Remember? ALL conservative want to assault the president with printed literature. Their hate is palpable. Books. Encylopedias. Kindles. You name it...ALL conservatives throw it.[/QUOTE]

We should have thrown rolled up copies of the Constitution at him, so he could rip those up also. :D