Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Dunn from Jackass...RIP

Ryan Dunn from Jackass...RIP

[url]http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/[/url]

[IMG]http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-ryan-dunn-exd3.jpg[/IMG]

Bam's Mom: 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Is Dead

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

[IMG]http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-ryan-car-assetr.jpg[/IMG]

Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

[IMG]http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/20/0620-ryan-twitpic-asset.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4050362]and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, they were too busy standing around saying "oh the irony" to call one right away.

:dunno:

-
    Last edited by 32green; 06-20-2011 at 11:34 AM.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-koAsw4gTE[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    If asked to guess how he went, I would have said over a cliff in a baby buggy, wearing a diaper.

All Pro
    Sad for sure, but it was inevitable that one of these guys was gonna pass sooner or later. My guess was Steve-O especially after seeing that documentary where he basically loses his mind.

He was so talented :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=quantum;4050384] I would have said over a cliff in a baby buggy, wearing a diaper.[/QUOTE]

They havent buried him yet.

That still might happen.

-

All League
    thank God the f*n idiot didn't hurt or kill anybody

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4050420]thank God the f*n idiot didn't hurt or kill anybody[/QUOTE]

Well if he was the one driving he already did.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4050420]thank God the f*n idiot didn't hurt or kill anybody[/QUOTE]

I believe the passenger died.

All League
    What a great loss to this generation and society in general.....and he even managed to kill somebody else with his abject stupidity.

By the way, American Soldiers are still engaged in Combat throughout the Middle East.

[QUOTE=32green;4050372]Apparently, they were too busy standing around saying "oh the irony" to call one right away.

-[/QUOTE]

what's ironic about a drunken idiot dying in a fiery car crash? :dunno:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

if i was world famous for sticking a matchbox car up my ass, I'm pretty sure I would have a severe drinking problem too.

First, but probably not the last of these guys to go at a very young age.

Always been a fan of the show/movies, so it's sad to hear. RIP.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;4050517]First, but probably not the last of these guys to go at a very young age.

Always been a fan of the show/movies, so it's sad to hear. RIP.[/QUOTE]

I was/am too....I guess considering the nonsense and shenanigans these guys come up with, its hardly a surprise that they engage in risky and irresponsible behavior off camera as well. I only know what the article said, but I'd be very surprised if the driver (Dunn or his friend) wasn't wasted.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4050492]what's ironic about a drunken idiot dying in a fiery car crash? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

From habit, I nodded in knowing approval of 32Green's comments, but you sir have pointed out their shortcomings.

I sense a Braylon Edwards bash somewhere in there....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4050492]what's ironic about a drunken idiot dying in a fiery car crash? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=The Hit Stick;4050608]From habit, I nodded in knowing approval of 32Green's comments, but you sir have pointed out their shortcomings.[/QUOTE]

Au contrairi

I think its ironic that this partigular drunken eejit spent most of his waking hours consciously trying to kill himself in front of a camera...then kills himself by accident with no cameras around hours after taking a photo of himself dringin....with a camera.

Its all there in the story, these facts.

[QUOTE=32green;4050618]Au contrairi

I think its ironic that this partigular drunken eejit spent most of his waking hours consciously trying to kill himself in front of a camera...then kills himself by accident with no cameras around hours after taking a photo of himself dringin....with a camera.

Its all there in the story, these facts.
    [/QUOTE]

way to spin it, Brian Boitano would be jealous.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;4050620]way to spin it, Brian Boitano would be jealous.[/QUOTE]

How could I spin something I said to begin with?

If this is the beginning of a "critical, unhappy, post-pick aparter Dirtstart" return ..I'll be p*ssed.

How is work? The wife good?

-