Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Catholic Kid

Hall Of Fame

Drunk Catholic Kid

[IMG]http://img.breitbart.com/images/2011/6/18/ap-p/8be16def-2f70-4b4b-be1a-458f8504d1ff_preview.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjxOP3x6TD6QfCaAaOz99zIinWt_WXGBSy2iP-WYTw5Ux9Uhz1Gw[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/video/sports/2011/06/19/snell.us.open.wrap.cnn.320x254.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Rory-McIlroy-US-Open-beer.jpg[/IMG]

Oh those micks! :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I can see the only thing holding this kid back...is to indulge in the booze laden lifestyle.

Not preaching by any means...He could pull it off at 22 for a while..but not much longer.

Dont even know...is this kid a drinker?

:dunno:

-

All League
    [QUOTE=32green;4050721]I can see the only thing holding this kid back...is to indulge in the booze laden lifestyle.

Not preaching by any means...He could pull it off at 22 for a while..but not much longer.

-[/QUOTE]

He tweeted about drinking jager out of the ryder cup last year....he's 22 of course he's a drinker

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=ArmyJet;4050722]he's 22 of course he's a drinker[/QUOTE]

:D

Just hope he doesnt have my genes.

:eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Being a raging drinker does not necessarily mean you cannot hold on to your dreams. I have been a JI mod for almost 5 years now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=shakin318;4050727]Being a raging drinker does not necessarily mean you cannot hold on to your dreams. I have been a JI mod for almost 5 years now.[/QUOTE]

Your dreams..are not our dreams.

Start a poll on your tenure;

Thaaaaaaaaats right.

Next to train wreck in the dictionaries.

:alien: j/k
    Last edited by 32green; 06-20-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tyler Durden plays golf?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I could go for an Irish Car Bomb.

All League
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4050727]Being a raging drinker does not necessarily mean you cannot hold on to your dreams. I have been a JI mod for almost 5 years now.[/QUOTE]

Haha I tend to agree. If my bosses saw what i do friday night through sunday morning I would not be doing what I do. Fortunately I can differentiate between weekend and work week :yes:......thats all it takes

Jets Insider VIP

Is there a poll coming?

[QUOTE=Peebag;4050743]Is there a poll coming?[/QUOTE]

there is over here.

wait whuT?

Veteran
    Nothing wrong with being a drunk Catholic kid. At least that's what i've told myself in the mirror since I was young.

[QUOTE=32green;4050721]I can see the only thing holding this kid back...is to indulge in the booze laden lifestyle.

-[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between being from Ireland and being John Daly. Luckily he's the former, not the latter. And he's a he'll of lot more personable than Tiger Woods.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=pauliec;4050756]There's a difference between being from Ireland and being John Daly. Luckily he's the former, not the latter. And he's a he'll of lot more personable than Tiger Woods.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on all counts.

Plus, his father seems to loom large at this point and keeps him straight.

Though....sounds eerily familiar.

:eek:

[QUOTE=32green;4050760]Agreed on all counts.

Plus, his father seems to loom large at this point and keeps him straight.

Though....sounds eerily familiar.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

I heard a story about his parents let him spend a summer in the USA when he was a teenager, staying with different families, to gain independence and learn to be self reliable. I think he's set up to do ok. Tiger was always essentially a child.

[QUOTE=pauliec;4050756]There's a difference between being from Ireland and being John Daly. Luckily he's the former, not the latter. And he's a he'll of lot more personable than Tiger Woods.[/QUOTE]

:yes: :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

He's was talking about a lot of Guinnesses being hoisted and that hopefully the pubs in Northern Ireland would be staying open late.

I have no doubt that the kid enjoys a pint or three. It would be weird if he didn't. That being said, he seems to be grounded, has a very good work ethic and one of the purest golf swings there has ever been.

I didn't realize how little he was. He is barely 5'10. Most of this new breed of golfers are 6'2 (or bigger) and broad shouldered.

[QUOTE=crasherino;4050838]He's was talking about a lot of Guinnesses being hoisted and that hopefully the pubs in Northern Ireland would be staying open late.

I have no doubt that the kid enjoys a pint or three. It would be weird if he didn't. That being said, he seems to be grounded, has a very good work ethic and one of the purest golf swings there has ever been.

I didn't realize how little he was. He is barely 5'10. Most of this new breed of golfers are 6'2 (or bigger) and broad shouldered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and you can tell he gets most of his power from his big shoulder rotation. His swing kind of reminds me how Dustin Pedroia swings a bat - just a big, precise shoulder rotation.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/SoCalDave_2009/GIFS/takei.gif?t=1281751465[/IMG]