Thread: The Hampur vs World Governments???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hampur vs World Governments???

[B]Notorious Hacker Groups Vow to Join Forces Against World Governments[/B]

Published June 20, 2011

FoxNews.com

[IMG]http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/660/371/lulzsec.JPG[/IMG]

[B]LulzSec has tagged its now familiar mascot on government and corporate websites alike.[/B]

The anarchist hackers of the world are uniting.

In a statement released over the weekend, rogue hacker group LulzSec -- which in recent weeks has defaced and disabled sites from Sony to the CIA -- has pledged to unite with its sister collective Anonymous in a new cybercampaign against the world’s governments.

Codenamed Operation Anti-Security, the statement was widely propagated by the two organizations on their official Twitter feeds.

The two underground hacker collectives promised to target any government websites or systems that got in their way.

“Welcome to Operation Anti-Security,” the note read. “We encourage any vessel, large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word 'AntiSec' on any government website defacement or physical graffiti art.”

The groups are now looking to pick up any would-be allies as well. “To increase efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all affiliated battleships,” the statement read.

The group doesn’t shy away from making its objective and its target crystal clear, stating that its “Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011,” alluding to the major governments attempting to regulate the Internet.

“Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments.”

This new hacker campaign announcement comes just as the U.S. has reported potential plans to increase maximum sentencing for cyberterrorists. If the new laws are passed, hackers caught breaking into government systems could face 20 years behind bars.

LulzSec recently broke into mainstream consciousness after a string of attacks on governments and companies alike. The outfit emphasizes that it does not hack for financial profit and its main motivation is simply “to have fun by causing mayhem.”

Read more: [url]http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/06/20/two-notorious-hacker-groups-vow-to-join-forces-against-world-governments/#ixzz1Puh9anNS[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh crap, do I have to change my avitar....which I love

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teenage hormone-crazed dooshbags. Why not just kill them and prevent further gene pool contamination? :mad:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050806]Teenage hormone-crazed dooshbags. Why not just kill them and prevent further gene pool contamination? :mad:[/QUOTE]

Or give them a job.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4050806][B]Teenage hormone-crazed dooshbags.[/B] Why not just kill them and prevent further gene pool contamination? :mad:[/QUOTE]

Disagree. There's a large portion of these people who are not the classic "script-kiddie" that you have them pegged for.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4050855]Disagree. There's a large portion of these people who are not the classic "script-kiddie" that you have them pegged for.[/QUOTE]

Did you read their drivel? "any vessel". "battleships".

If they're not actually teenagers age-wise, they are emotionally.

And I didn't say they are script kiddies, just immature nerds that need to grow the **** up.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they finally catch a few of these douchebags, they are going to sing like canaries. They will kiss their twisted internet ideals goodbye in order to save their scrawny dorky hides.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4050802]oh crap, do I have to change my avitar....which I love[/QUOTE]

you're somewhat of an amateur anarchist, so i guess that works out.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a serious note, these LulzSec and 4chan people make the C.H.E. look like a knitting circle....Actually a knitting circle is probably more threatening than the C.H.E....

The problem with those people is the internet [B]IS[/B] their life... pretty freaking sad.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4050939]When they finally catch a few of these douchebags, they are going to sing like canaries. [/QUOTE]

Let the games.....begin.

:yes:

[B][SIZE="4"]British teen arrested for Sony and CIA web site hacking attacks, linked to Lulz Security hackers[/SIZE][/B]

BY Larry Mcshane
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 12:45 PM

A British teen was arrested and an assortment of evidence seized in connection with recent hacking attacks on the Sony and CIA websites, Scotland Yard said Tuesday.

A computer was recovered along with "a significant amount of material" after the 19-year-old was busted Monday night in Wickford - about 35 miles northeast of London.

His name was not made public since the teen suspect is not yet charged with any crime, authorities said. He was brought to London for questioning.

The arrest followed a joint probe by the FBI and British authorities. A source told Agence-France Presse that the suspect was linked to Lulz Security, a hacking group that took responsibility for some recent high-profile internet infiltrations.

"Yes, the arrest is in connection with the Lulz Security attacks," a police source told AFP. "We believe this to be a significant arrest."

Police confirmed that the seized computer, found inside a Wickford home, will undergo a forensic examination for any Sony data.

Lulz, through a Twitter account, mocked the arrest in a Tuesday tweet.

"Seems the glorious leader of LulzSec got arrested, it's all over now... wait... we're all still here!," the group taunted via Twitter.

Lulz says they were responsible for hacking into Sony Corp., compromising the accounts of more than 100 million users. They have also boasted about cyber-attacks on the CIA website and the U.S. Senate's computer system.

They also crashed the website of Britain's FBI, known as the Serious Organized Crime Agency.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Metropolitan+Police+Authority[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4050987]Let the games.....begin.

:yes:

[B][SIZE="4"]British teen arrested for Sony and CIA web site hacking attacks, linked to Lulz Security hackers[/SIZE][/B]

BY Larry Mcshane
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 12:45 PM

A British teen was arrested and an assortment of evidence seized in connection with recent hacking attacks on the Sony and CIA websites, Scotland Yard said Tuesday.

A computer was recovered along with "a significant amount of material" after the 19-year-old was busted Monday night in Wickford - about 35 miles northeast of London.

His name was not made public since the teen suspect is not yet charged with any crime, authorities said. He was brought to London for questioning.

The arrest followed a joint probe by the FBI and British authorities. A source told Agence-France Presse that the suspect was linked to Lulz Security, a hacking group that took responsibility for some recent high-profile internet infiltrations.

"Yes, the arrest is in connection with the Lulz Security attacks," a police source told AFP. "We believe this to be a significant arrest."

Police confirmed that the seized computer, found inside a Wickford home, will undergo a forensic examination for any Sony data.

Lulz, through a Twitter account, mocked the arrest in a Tuesday tweet.

"Seems the glorious leader of LulzSec got arrested, it's all over now... wait... we're all still here!," the group taunted via Twitter.

Lulz says they were responsible for hacking into Sony Corp., compromising the accounts of more than 100 million users. They have also boasted about cyber-attacks on the CIA website and the U.S. Senate's computer system.

They also crashed the website of Britain's FBI, known as the Serious Organized Crime Agency.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Metropolitan+Police+Authority[/url][/QUOTE]

1. I wouldn't have made an announcement yet, in order to make absolutely certain that the kid they got isnt some patsy lulzsec used as bait.

2. "Britain's FBI, known as the Serious Organized Crime Agency." Cuz they're so serious? Sersly? :rofl:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4051022]1. I wouldn't have made an announcement yet, in order to make absolutely certain that the kid they got isnt some patsy lulzsec used as bait.

2. "Britain's FBI, known as the Serious Organized Crime Agency." Cuz they're so serious? Sersly? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

The group Lulz Security, or LulzSec, takes credit for hacking Sony's PlayStation Network. [B]This photo is from their website.[/B]

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/suwonsports/t1larghackinglulzsec-1.jpg[/IMG]

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4051022]
    2. "Britain's FBI, known as the Serious Organized Crime Agency." Cuz they're so serious? Sersly? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Oh my, that [I]just [/I]won't doo. Which one of you blokes has the face-in-palm chap?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsKnicksYankeesRangers;4051073]The group Lulz Security, or LulzSec, takes credit for hacking Sony's PlayStation Network. [B]This photo is from their website.[/B]

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/suwonsports/t1larghackinglulzsec-1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

"all your base" is so 2000-2001....