Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot or not?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like

Hot or not?

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/06/22/alg_bernadette_besario_catan_keeler2.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"][B]New bride arrested for biting, beating her husband during attack just hours after their wedding [/B][/SIZE]

BY Philip Caulfield
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 11:24 AM

Bernadette Catan-Keeler was arrested on Sunday morning for beating and biting her husband during an attack just hours after they were married, police said. Looks like the honeymoon's over.

A 30-year-old Florida woman was arrested just hours after her wedding for beating and biting her new husband, cops said.

Bernadette Catan-Keeler, 30, was charged with domestic violence battery Sunday after her new hubby told police she attacked him at a hotel and then later at their home in Lighthouse Point, Fla, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The two were celebrating their nuptials at a Ft. Lauderdale club Saturday night when Mike Keeler said he spotted his new bride dancing with another man, the newspaper reported.

Keeler said he left the club and went back to their honeymoon suite at the W hotel, followed shortly by his wife, who was drunk.

The two began arguing and she pushed him and bit him on the shoulder, cops said.

The wounded groom then retreated to the couple's love nest in Lighthouse Point, but Catan-Keeler showed up later and continued the attack, biting his arm, throwing water on him and ripping his shirt, cops said.

Cops who showed up at around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday said they heard a woman screaming for help and spotted Mike Keeler shirtless and holding his wife, the Sentinel reported.

Catan-Keeler told cops the marks on her husband's shoulder were from some kinky "fooling around," but admitted she bit him on the arm after her pushed her.

She was ordered held on $4,500 bond Monday. Her husband asked the judge for leniency, saying Catan-Keeler may have been drunk or high.

A Broward County judge ordered her to stay away from booze - and her husband.

"For newlyweds, this is not starting things off on the right foot, for sure," the Sentinel quoted Judge John Hurley said. "I hope this is a small bump in the road and you two can iron it all out and have a nice long life together."

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/21/2011-06-21_newlywed_bride_arrested_just_hours_after_her_wedding_for_biting_beating_her_husb.html[/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Somethin' 'bout those lips.

:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4051122][IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/06/22/alg_bernadette_besario_catan_keeler2.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="5"][B]New bride arrested for biting, beating her husband during attack just hours after their wedding [/B][/SIZE]

BY Philip Caulfield
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 11:24 AM

Bernadette Catan-Keeler was arrested on Sunday morning for beating and biting her husband during an attack just hours after they were married, police said. Looks like the honeymoon's over.

A 30-year-old Florida woman was arrested just hours after her wedding for beating and biting her new husband, cops said.

Bernadette Catan-Keeler, 30, was charged with domestic violence battery Sunday after her new hubby told police she attacked him at a hotel and then later at their home in Lighthouse Point, Fla, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The two were celebrating their nuptials at a Ft. Lauderdale club Saturday night when Mike Keeler said he spotted his new bride dancing with another man, the newspaper reported.

Keeler said he left the club and went back to their honeymoon suite at the W hotel, followed shortly by his wife, who was drunk.

The two began arguing and she pushed him and bit him on the shoulder, cops said.

The wounded groom then retreated to the couple's love nest in Lighthouse Point, but Catan-Keeler showed up later and continued the attack, biting his arm, throwing water on him and ripping his shirt, cops said.

Cops who showed up at around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday said they heard a woman screaming for help and spotted Mike Keeler shirtless and holding his wife, the Sentinel reported.

Catan-Keeler told cops the marks on her husband's shoulder were from some kinky "fooling around," but admitted she bit him on the arm after her pushed her.

She was ordered held on $4,500 bond Monday. Her husband asked the judge for leniency, saying Catan-Keeler may have been drunk or high.

A Broward County judge ordered her to stay away from booze - and her husband.

"For newlyweds, this is not starting things off on the right foot, for sure," the Sentinel quoted Judge John Hurley said. "I hope this is a small bump in the road and you two can iron it all out and have a nice long life together."

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/21/2011-06-21_newlywed_bride_arrested_just_hours_after_her_wedding_for_biting_beating_her_husb.html[/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Somethin' 'bout those lips.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

crazy right eye

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hotter in the image below, but a tad manly. No wonder she's a nut. She's Michael Lohan's former girlfriend.

[URL=http://img860.imageshack.us/i/article20064560cab38860.jpg/][IMG]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6356/article20064560cab38860.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never trust a woman that keeps her last name. Everyone I know that has both names is an uppity twat.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame Obama...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4051138]crazy right eye[/QUOTE]

i'd argue that her left eye is much crazier.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4051138]crazy right eye[/QUOTE]

I thought they were both crazy..... and cancelled eachother out, no?

I want out of this thead now.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, when I look at her pic, I think of the time a larfed the hardest and longest from this board, when one of you hampurites coined the term "light chimp attack." I urinated unwillingly and energetically, and still LOL when I remember that post.

ps Whichever one of you introduced that gem, just know that I worked it into a conversation about a co-worker with my buds after a round of golf, and stole all your credit and adoration as if it was my own, as the larfs ran amok.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4051236]ok, when I look at her pic, I think of the time a larfed the hardest and longest from this board, when one of you hampurites coined the term "light chimp attack." I urinated unwillingly and energetically, and still LOL when I remember that post.

ps Whichever one of you introduced that gem, just know that I worked it into a conversation about a co-worker with my buds after a round of golf, and stole all your credit and adoration as if it was my own, as the larfs ran amok.[/QUOTE]

Thank the Boozer of Emerson, our own 32green. "Freshen up with a lite chimp attack"...that's the ticket.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... i was all set to say not ... and then i saw she was a biter ...

... I VOTE HOT! :yes: ...

l_j_r

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    friends don't let jackasses drink and marry...

[IMG]http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4b8832307f8b9add7fcf0b00/roger-ebert.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4051169]i'd argue that her left eye is much crazier.[/QUOTE]

POSSIBLY

they are not a matching set though

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4051143]Hotter in the image below, but a tad manly. No wonder she's a nut. She's Michael Lohan's former girlfriend.

[URL="http://img860.imageshack.us/i/article20064560cab38860.jpg/"][IMG]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6356/article20064560cab38860.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

You can tell she is one of those 'smoke yourself thin' kinda broads...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4051336]You can tell she is one of those 'smoke yourself thin' kinda broads...[/QUOTE]

I tempered my comments yesterday, but here goes. That chick is a POS. In a perfect world, for her actions, she would be horse whipped until most of her skin was flayed off then doused in aged [I]verjus[/I]. This event would be broadcast via Pay-Per-View, with the proceeds going to her victim.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 06-22-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4051338]I tempered my comments yesterday, but here goes. That chick is a POS. In a perfect world, for her actions, she would be horse whipped until most of her skin was flayed off then doused in aged [I]verjus[/I]. This event would be broadcast via Pay-Per-View, with the proceeds going to her victim.[/QUOTE]
    But would you do her or not?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4051338]I tempered my comments yesterday, but here goes. That chick is a POS. In a perfect world, for her actions, she would be horse whipped until most of her skin was flayed off then doused in aged [I]verjus[/I]. This event would be broadcast via Pay-Per-View, with the proceeds going to her victim.[/QUOTE]

I would kick your arse, but I'm pretty sure I pooped in more than one of your chick threads.

:D

Surprisingly, I thought you would be drawn to her semi-asian features.

Btw, this thread is the equivvelent of gently laying a baby paralytic kitten in the middle of 42st and Bway with the hopes of good things to come.

-

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's "Is she Hot", not "Would you do her". Respect the game. K. Malone

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

No need to temper your comments, ever.
    It's not like anyone of us here is related to, knows, or is doing her. So let the criticisms begin.

First, off, dating that douche Lohan dad is a clue right there.

32g mentioned her 'semi-Asian' features - I am willing to bet that her bony ass is flatter than a ten pound blob of pizza dough dropped on the floor.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4051350]But would you do her or not?[/QUOTE]

If by "doing her" you mean slamming two knitting needles through the back of her cranium, thereby ridding the planet of this filth, then yes. I wouldn't f**k her with one of JT's new line of strap ons. That chick has strains of sexually transmitted diseases that would stump the crew on Plum Island.

[QUOTE=32green;4051351]I would kick your arse, but I'm pretty sure I pooped in more than one of your chick threads.

:D

Surprisingly, I thought you would be drawn to her semi-asian features.

Btw, this thread is the equivvelent of gently laying a baby paralytic kitten in the middle of 42st and Bway with the hopes of good things to come.

-[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I didn't mean to shoot down the thread. Garbage like that chick bother me. Somehow, even though they have no discernible talent, they manage to find themselves with money and quasi-celebrity.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would still let her give me a blowjob...but after that, I would have to push her out of a moving car.