Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When I talk about the Jets, Knicks or even the Rays around here?

Banned

When I talk about the Jets, Knicks or even the Rays around here?

I mean no harm by it. When the Jets are playing good football? I'm as pumped up as the next man. When the Jets are considered to be super bowl favorites or even contenders inside the eyes of many? Sometimes I go a little over the top. When the Rays are fighting with the Yankees and Red Sox? It's just a good feeling.

You know why I enjoy this site and love being a sports fan? Because being a sports fan can really keep you young at heart. I guess it's just something I've enjoyed since my childhood days. I hope it's something that I'm doing during my late 80's. I hope it's something I can control when I'm dead and gone ;).

I've been a long time poster of this site since 2002-2003, and have pretty much enjoyed every second of it. Plenty of memories and threads created. I've made some classic one's around here :D What about the famous saying I created? "Here in 09". ahaha that saying quickly caught on. I had alot of fun with alot of the older posters from years ago. The new blood? They go for the kill. It's something that I've tried very hard to adapt to, but at least I'm trying.

I'll be the first to admit, I've had my fare share of battles with posters and even MODS around here over the years, but then again... haven't we all? But at the end of the night? It's just fun and games in my eyes. Some people take a little bit of everything a little bit too seriously.

The bannings must stop though, please mods... Try and take it easy on me, I'm seriously focused on making it through a football season this year. I feel like I'm in training camp, trying to make the team as a poster lol but I'm serious, maybe one day, some of you will understand that A) Life is too short and B) I'm not that bad of a guy. You all shouldn't take me that seriously and yes I know I suck when it comes to rapping but I'll be honest... My basketball game is nice :D

Why do you think I've been banned time and time again? but for some reason? I always find myself back with the crew. Maybe it's because most mods and even posters not only know, but also understand that I mean no harm as a poster but more importantly as a person.

I know I get alot of heat around here, but honestly? I have no hatred for anyone here on JI. I get a kick out of the Trolls (PatsFanTx was an online warrior), the MODS crack me up at times and you posters? You all keep me on my toes.

Some of you all really don't understand my humor or personality though... You all take me way too serious but when it's all said and done? I've had good times posting about the Jets, Knicks and even Devil Rays since those HendersonD06 days. All I know is this.. It's been a long time coming, but I hope you all understand that I'm just a wild poster at times. I cant help it... When the Yanks and Rays play? I just love it.

lol

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605] What about the famous saying I created? "Here in 09". [/QUOTE]

that kicked ass

Another 10 paragraph missive I didn't read.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever read any of your posts in entirety. Not one.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4053613]Another 10 paragraph missive I didn't read.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever read any of your posts in entirety. Not one.[/QUOTE]

Matt Garza is not amused.

Common Statz...be a man of your word....What happened to THIS???

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4005203][B][SIZE="4"]First and foremost... This isn't one of those "I'm leaving just to come back 2 weeks later making a thread saying I'm back". I'm gone for good and I could care less if a MOD bans me again for life.[/SIZE][/B]

Since I've came back... I've made sure to A) Not talk about the Rays inside of the baseball part of the site (Even though we're as hot as hot can be) B) I've also refused to list all the players names when I post (because I now understand it gets annoying to some) and C) I've tried to respect everyone who I've talked with on here... It's no use.

Since I've been back? I still get called a Jets or Knicks jinx when A) I was born in 1985, B) The Jets haven't won a SB since 1969, C) The Knicks haven't won since 1972 and D) I've only been on this site since 2005. But yeah, I'm a jinx because I pour my heart out for the teams that I've loved since childhood days. Some people don't know how to grow up as internet tough guys-bullies.

I'll just go back to posting over @ RealGM with some great Knick fans. At least you don't have to worry about sorry ass Boston trolls such as FF2 and GronkWoodHead trolling a Knicks fan base that hasn't enjoyed a playoff trip in 7 years or a win in 10.

Take care JI... Thnx for all the people who welcomed me. For those of you who didn't? You got your way.

[B][SIZE="4"]Ban me MODS... I could care less these days[/SIZE][/B].[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]I mean no harm by it. When the Jets are playing good football? I'm as pumped up as the next man. When the Jets are considered to be super bowl favorites or even contenders inside the eyes of many? Sometimes I go a little over the top. When the Rays are fighting with the Yankees and Red Sox? It's just a good feeling.

You know why I enjoy this site and love being a sports fan? Because being a sports fan can really keep you young at heart. I guess it's just something I've enjoyed since my childhood days. I hope it's something that I'm doing during my late 80's. I hope it's something I can control when I'm dead and gone ;).

I've been a long time poster of this site since 2002-2003, and have pretty much enjoyed every second of it. Plenty of memories and threads created. I've made some classic one's around here :D What about the famous saying I created? "Here in 09". ahaha that saying quickly caught on. I had alot of fun with alot of the older posters from years ago. The new blood? They go for the kill. It's something that I've tried very hard to adapt to, but at least I'm trying.

I'll be the first to admit, I've had my fare share of battles with posters and even MODS around here over the years, but then again... haven't we all? But at the end of the night? It's just fun and games in my eyes. Some people take a little bit of everything a little bit too seriously.

The bannings must stop though, please mods... Try and take it easy on me, I'm seriously focused on making it through a football season this year. I feel like I'm in training camp, trying to make the team as a poster lol but I'm serious, maybe one day, some of you will understand that A) Life is too short and B) I'm not that bad of a guy. You all shouldn't take me that seriously and yes I know I suck when it comes to rapping but I'll be honest... My basketball game is nice :D

Why do you think I've been banned time and time again? but for some reason? I always find myself back with the crew. Maybe it's because most mods and even posters not only know, but also understand that I mean no harm as a poster but more importantly as a person.

I know I get alot of heat around here, but honestly? I have no hatred for anyone here on JI. I get a kick out of the Trolls (PatsFanTx was an online warrior), the MODS crack me up at times and you posters? You all keep me on my toes.

Some of you all really don't understand my humor or personality though... You all take me way too serious but when it's all said and done? I've had good times posting about the Jets, Knicks and even Devil Rays since those HendersonD06 days. All I know is this.. It's been a long time coming, but I hope you all understand that I'm just a wild poster at times. I cant help it... When the Yanks and Rays play? I just love it.[/QUOTE]

So why did you leave and say you would never be back?

All League
    :banban::banban::banban::banban:

Hall Of Fame
    Let me get this straight...

DefenseWinsChampionships2=DefenseWinsChampionships=Statz=getting paid dude=guy in the Dolphins jersey?

The guy in the video looks like something of a moron, but this guy's posts (if not written by an imposter) contain pretty good grammar... better than I would expect from the tilting guy wearing the Dolphins uniform.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]I mean no harm by it. When the Jets are playing good football? I'm as pumped up as the next man. When the Jets are considered to be super bowl favorites or even contenders inside the eyes of many? Sometimes I go a little over the top. When the Rays are fighting with the Yankees and Red Sox? It's just a good feeling.[/QUOTE]

It is a good feeling, one you trample upon with your look-at-me soliloquies.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]You know why I enjoy this site and love being a sports fan? Because being a sports fan can really keep you young at heart. I guess it's just something I've enjoyed since my childhood days. I hope it's something that I'm doing during my late 80's. I hope it's something I can control when I'm dead and gone ;). [/QUOTE]

Your childhood days? Aren't you still in your 20s? See, it's stuff like that, right there. No way you talk like that in real life and not lose teeth. You're full of it.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]I've been a long time poster of this site since 2002-2003, and have pretty much enjoyed every second of it. Plenty of memories and threads created. I've made some classic one's around here :D What about the famous saying I created? "Here in 09". ahaha that saying quickly caught on. I had alot of fun with alot of the older posters from years ago. The new blood? They go for the kill. It's something that I've tried very hard to adapt to, but at least I'm trying.[/QUOTE]

It was at this point where I looked to the left to see DWC's join date and saw "Banned". [IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/f18d3229.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]I'll be the first to admit, I've had my fare share of battles with posters and even MODS around here over the years, but then again... haven't we all? But at the end of the night? It's just fun and games in my eyes. Some people take a little bit of everything a little bit too seriously.[/QUOTE]

"End of the night"? You can't even get over-used colloquialisms right.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605][B]The bannings must stop though, please mods... [/B]Try and take it easy on me, I'm seriously focused on making it through a football season this year. I feel like I'm in training camp, trying to make the team as a poster lol but I'm serious, maybe one day, some of you will understand that A) Life is too short and B) I'm not that bad of a guy. You all shouldn't take me that seriously and yes I know I suck when it comes to rapping but I'll be honest... My basketball game is nice :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/wetworks73/JI/f18d3229.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]Why do you think I've been banned time and time again? but for some reason? I always find myself back with the crew. Maybe it's because most mods and even posters not only know, but also understand that I mean no harm as a poster but more importantly as a person.[/QUOTE]

You know why you get continually banned; you are incredibly obnoxious and self-aggrandizing. You just choose to not face the truth. C'est la vie.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]I know I get alot of heat around here, but honestly? I have no hatred for anyone here on JI. I get a kick out of the Trolls (PatsFanTx was an online warrior), the MODS crack me up at times and you posters? You all keep me on my toes. [/QUOTE]

Don't your wrestless legs keep you on your toes?

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]Some of you all really don't understand my humor or personality though... You all take me way too serious but when it's all said and done? I've had good times posting about the Jets, Knicks and even Devil Rays since those HendersonD06 days. All I know is this.. It's been a long time coming, but I hope you all understand that I'm just a wild poster at times. I cant help it... When the Yanks and Rays play? I just love it.[/QUOTE]

You want to be taken seriously, which is the reason you post the way you do. You think you are reveling everyone in your genius. You're not. We all know this. It seems the only person that doesn't is you.

Looks like at the end of the night, here in 2011, the MODS felt Philly Stats wreally had to be banned. Again.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4053680]this guy's posts (if not written by an imposter) contain pretty good grammar... [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605] Why do you think I've been banned time and time again? but for some reason? [/QUOTE]

:dunno:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    How quick was this ban? Was it a record? Can we use it in a long post with, dare I say it, other ban stats?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]

I've made some classic one's around here :D What about the famous saying I created? "Here in 09". ahaha that saying quickly caught on. I had alot of fun with alot of the older posters from years ago. The new blood? They go for the kill. [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0055.png[/IMG]

Name one of your 'classic threads' that didn't involve you getting banned at the end. [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE0129.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    DWC2 = Warfist alt

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4053710]DWC2 = Warfist alt[/QUOTE]

LOLz.

I'm guessing there are about a dozen guys with alternate screen names around here.

Serious multiple personality disorder or harmless interweb hijinks?

You be the judge.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4053714]LOLz.

I'm guessing there are about a dozen guys with alternate screen names around here.

You be the judge.[/QUOTE]

+1

I'm fairly certain "teh Hampur" is me and one other person.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4053714]LOLz.

You be the judge.[/QUOTE]

Warfst = Nose Cone of the Poop Log

Look it up, 'tis true...

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd like to know whose playing "Super Newb"....

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4053680]Let me get this straight...

DefenseWinsChampionships2=DefenseWinsChampionships=Statz=getting paid dude=guy in the Dolphins jersey?

The guy in the video looks like something of a moron, but this guy's posts (if not written by an imposter) contain pretty good grammar... better than I would expect from the tilting guy wearing the Dolphins uniform.[/QUOTE]

[Quote]I've been a long time poster of this site since 2002-2003,[/quote]

Awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;4053605]

Plenty of memories and threads created. I've made some classic one's around here [/QUOTE]

My favorite was the thread where you hoped Leon Washington's injury was career ending, that you were glad he was hurt, that you were praying he would never play another game in the NFL and that he DESERVED his injury.

Classic.

And classy.

_