Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Catch a Predator host caught cheating on his wife

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

To Catch a Predator host caught cheating on his wife

To Catch a Predator host who traps sex perverts in TV stings 'caught cheating on his wife'... by hidden cameras
    ..........................................................................................................
    Oh the Irony........

He's made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts in televised stings.

But now Chris Hansen has found himself on the receiving end of his own hidden camera tactics, after the married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on an illicit date with a blond television reporter 20 years his junior.

Hansen, 51, has allegedly been having an affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, for the last four months.

Scroll down for video of To Catch a Predator
    Chris Hansen
    Kristyn Caddell

Affair: Married NBC anchor Chris Hansen is allegedly having an affair with Florida television reporter Kristyn Caddell, who is more than 20 years his junior

Last weekend he was recorded taking Miss Caddell on a romantic dinner at the exclusive Ritz-Carlton hotel in Manalapan, before spending the night at her Palm Beach apartment.

Hansen, who has two young sons, was caught in an undercover sting operation arranged by the National Enquirer.

Secret cameras filmed the couple as they arrived at the hotel for dinner and then drove back to her apartment - where the pair left, carrying luggage, at 8am the following day.

Hansen lives in Connecticut with his wife Mary, 53, but he has been spending more and more time in South Florida investigating the disappearance of James 'Jimmy T' Trindade - and allegedly sleeping with Miss Caddell.
    'Betrayal': Chris Hansen with his wife, Mary. The couple have two sons together. He has allegedly been cheating on her for the last four months

'Betrayal': Chris Hansen with his wife, Mary. The couple have two sons together. He has allegedly been cheating on her for the last four months

A source told the newspaper the pair met in March, when they were both out with friends at the Blue Martini Lounge in Palm Beach.

Miss Caddell, who was once an intern with NBC in New York, introduced herself to Hansen in the VIP area, and 'there was an immediate physical attraction between them', according to the source.

The source alleged: 'Chris and Kristyn got on so well that she ended up going back to his room at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach - and later boasted to pals about staying the night with him.'

The couple have allegedly continued to meet up in Miami and Palm Beach over the last few months, with Miss Caddell and her friends even flying to New York to spend a weekend boating with Hansen, the Enquirer reports.
    Embarrassing sting: Chris Hansen, pictured on Dateline's To Catch a Predator, has allegedly been caught having an affair with a blonde TV reporter

Embarrassing sting: Chris Hansen, pictured on Dateline's To Catch a Predator, has allegedly been caught having an affair with a blonde TV reporter
    Liaison: Chris Hansen has allegedly been having a four-month affair with Florida TV reporter Kristyn Caddell, who is 20 years his junior

Liaison: Chris Hansen has allegedly been having a four-month affair with Florida TV reporter Kristyn Caddell, who is 20 years his junior

According to the source: 'Chris sends Kristyn flowers and tells her he loves her, but he still doesn't seem all that motivated to leave his wife for her.

'He's telling her he loves his wife too, but they've grown apart over the years, and she's not sure what he should do.'

Hansen has worked for NBC for two decades, but became famous with his controversial Dateline series To Catch a Predator.

The show's producers work with online watchdog Perverted-Justice, whose volunteers pose as underage girls offering sex on the internet.

But when they arrive to meet the girls, they find themselves confronted by Hansen, his film crew and sometimes the police.
    First date: The Blue Martini lounge in Palm Beach, where Hansen first met Miss Caddell in March. She reportedly introduced herself while he was in the VIP area

First date: The Blue Martini lounge in Palm Beach, where Hansen first met Miss Caddell in March. She reportedly introduced herself while he was in the VIP area

The Enquirer's sting took place last weekend, and recorded the pair as they went for dinner at the Ritz-Carlton's Angle restaurant on Friday at about 7pm.

Miss Caddell was dressed up in high heels and a short, revealing dress, and according to the source they spent much of the evening staring into each other's eyes.

They left at 9.15pm, and went for a drive along the ocean front, before being filmed filling up Miss Caddell's Jeep at a nearby gas station.

Then they drove to a liquor store, and Hansen emerged clutching a bag full of bottles. The couple returned to Miss Caddell's apartment at 10pm.

At 8am on Saturday, they, with Hansen pulling luggage behind him, and she drove him to the airport.

A source told the Enquirer: 'They were both wearing different clothes from the night before... Kristyn's hair was disheveled as if she'd just rolled out of bed.'

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html[/url]

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was he seen bringing a six of Mike's Hard Lemonade and a pack of magnum condoms to her hotel room?

What a dick.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen, he's a dirtbag.

But this is not quite that same as pursuing sex with children. This woman, while "20 years his younger" is 30 years old... lets not make this a "Oh what a hypocrite" situation.

Cheating with a 30 year old woman is not the same as pedophilia.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4055278]Listen, he's a dirtbag.

But this is not quite that same as pursuing sex with children. This woman, while "20 years his younger" is 30 years old... lets not make this a "Oh what a hypocrite" situation.

Cheating with a 30 year old woman is not the same as pedophilia.[/QUOTE]

And if he was 35?

People obsessed with catching pedophiles are usually pedophiles themselves....as are most of the people that watched his idiotic show.

[B]Eye on the the TV
    'Cause tragedy thrills me
    Whatever flavor it happens to be, like...
    "Killed by the husband"
    "Drowned by the ocean"
    "Shot by his own son"
    "She used a poison in his tea, and kissed him goodbye"
    That's my kind of story
    It's no fun 'til someone dies

Don't look at me like I am a monster
    Frown out your one face, but with the other
    Stare like a junkie into the TV
    Stare like a zombie
    While the mother holds her child, watches him die
    Hands to the sky crying, "Why, oh why?"

Cause I need to watch things die...from a distance
    Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
    You all need it too, don't lie[/B]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khan, if he was 35 that would make her 15 and him a hypocrite.

But she's 30, man. I could see people saying "hey WTF!" if she was like 18-24, and although legal, still considered in the woah buddy, not cool for a 50 year old.

But she's 30.

I don't watch his show. I'd rather watch Arrested Development, The Daily Show, Battlestar Galactica or almost any HBO tv show.

I'm not going to get all crazy about some 50 year old banging some 30 year old.

Who really gives a sh*t? The only really ironic or comical thing about this, is that he got caught via a hidden camera - which is the same [I]tactic [/I] he uses. But he wasn't committing the same crime. He was simply caught in the same way.

And damn, that poem, I mean come on, cuz I love Boba Fett and The Man With No Name, you think I think killing/carbonite freezing for a fistful of dollars/a fistful of credits is how I want to live? Maybe I just enjoy watching badass motherf***ers that operate with their own moral codes.

By the way, if you were being sarcastic, I totally missed it. Sometimes you're too good at that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this mean I can't let 24 yo strippers sit on my lap? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4055330]Does this mean I can't let 24 yo strippers sit on my lap? :confused:[/QUOTE]

You're 54?:confused:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard when he arrived, he was already waiting and told himself to have a seat...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Chris Hansen a significant enough celebrity to the point where the National Enquirer felt worthy to follow him around in a sting operation?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4055417]Is Chris Hansen a significant enough celebrity to the point where the National Enquirer felt worthy to follow him around in a sting operation?[/QUOTE]

Well, he always did put himself out there as a smarmy douche who took obvious pleasure in security videotaping other pervs. That's karma, baby.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4055287]

People obsessed with catching pedophiles are usually pedophiles themselves

[/QUOTE]

Link?

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4055330]Does this mean I can't let 24 yo strippers sit on my lap? :confused:[/QUOTE]

hey - who posted this? I didn't post this! My account was hacked. Or someone is pulling a prank on me.

:alien:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4055422]Well, he always did put himself out there as a smarmy douche who took obvious pleasure in security videotaping other pervs. That's karma, baby.[/QUOTE]

Bingo...:yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be ironic if the Kristyn Caddell was 11.

She's not.

[IMG]http://www.collectivetalent.com/CTUserControls/Showcase/Image.ashx?3213&s=300[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4055434]hey - who posted this? I didn't post this! My account was hacked. Or someone is pulling a prank on me.:alien:[/QUOTE]

Same crap happened to Weiner

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    humans aren't meant to be with one person. His mistake was getting married.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4055422]Well, he always did put himself out there as a smarmy douche who took obvious pleasure in security videotaping other pervs. That's karma, baby.[/QUOTE]

but he is being a "smarmy douche" to these scum bags that arrive at a 13 year olds house with condoms and beer...if you have children, I can't see how you cannot "route" for the dateline team and the effort of the police to put these guys away....sadly there are a lot more perps who dateline will never catch but i don't see him as smug....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously the guys on Hansen's shows were morally bankrupt douchebags, but
    as a guy you almost had to feel a bit of empathy for guys who were busted on television with their kids, wives, in-laws, co-workers etc. watching. Worst nightmare scenario for a man

And while it's nice that dirtbags were taken off the street - the innocent families of the arrested men went through a hell of a lot of public embarrassment. Imagine being in school and catching crap because your dad
    was busted on To Catch a Predator

The show was nothing more than titilating entertainment that did more harm than good.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4055287]
    People obsessed with catching pedophiles are usually pedophiles themselves[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JStokes;4055432]Link?
    _[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4054888&postcount=4[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4055575]Obviously the guys on Hansen's shows were morally bankrupt douchebags, but
    as a guy you almost had to feel a bit of empathy for guys who were busted on television with their kids, wives, in-laws, co-workers etc. watching. Worst nightmare scenario for a man

And while it's nice that dirtbags were taken off the street - the innocent families of the arrested men went through a hell of a lot of public embarrassment. Imagine being in school and catching crap because your dad
    was busted on To Catch a Predator

The show was nothing more than titilating entertainment that did more harm than good.[/QUOTE]

Exactly and I bet the children(if they had any) would've been ostracized and shunned 'cause they would be accused of becoming "predators" when they grow up themselves because of their dad.

Guilty until proven Innocent. The All-American Way. :rolleyes:

BTW, wasn't that show Cancelled a long time ago? Why is it still relevant now?