Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why am I being banned?

Why am I being banned?

What have I done wrong? No football thus far, we may not have an NBA season... All I have left to really talk about are the Rays and honestly? I keep all my Rays talk inside of the Rays thread (unless it's a Yankees vs Rays series). I've respected everyone around here, but why am I being banned during the offseason when I've done nothing wrong? I'm finally over the loss of the Steelers game and ready to talk some Jets football as well but I have alot of other things on my mind as of late.

I've been a member of this site since 2004... This has never happened to me. I've never just been banned for no reason.

Obviously a certain mod has a problem with me being a Rays fan... But banning me for that? I'm sorry, but it's not right; it's wrong.

I enjoy this site. I love to write about sports, my mother has been fighting breast cancer for the past couple of months and honestly? This is my way out of "reality" and out of the real world. This site is something that keeps my mind off of stuff thats going on around me. Sorry if I haven't been the biggest ass kisser in the world, but truth is? I need to talk sports or I'll lose it.

Take care and enjoy your loved ones to the fullest.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships;4056721]What have I done wrong? No football thus far, we may not have an NBA season... All I have left to really talk about are the Rays and honestly? I keep all my Rays talk inside of the Rays thread (unless it's a Yankees vs Rays series). I've respected everyone around here, but why am I being banned during the offseason when I've done nothing wrong? I'm finally over the loss of the Steelers game and ready to talk some Jets football as well but I have alot of other things on my mind as of late.

I've been a member of this site since 2004... This has never happened to me. I've never just been banned for no reason.

Obviously a certain mod has a problem with me being a Rays fan... But banning me for that? I'm sorry, but it's not right; it's wrong.

I enjoy this site. I love to write about sports, my mother has been fighting breast cancer for the past couple of months and honestly? This is my way out of "reality" and out of the real world. This site is something that keeps my mind off of stuff thats going on around me. Sorry if I haven't been the biggest ass kisser in the world, but truth is? I need to talk sports or I'll lose it.

Take care and enjoy your loved ones to the fullest.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about you mother. Welcome back

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4056725]Sorry to hear about you mother. Welcome back[/QUOTE]

She caught it early, so chances are she'll beat it. She has to go for more testing in two weeks, I'm just on the edge of my seat... Praying that the cancer didn't spread through her body. All I know is, without my mom? I'd be lost in life. I really would be. My heart goes out to ANYONE who's ever lost a parent. Life sucks sometimes.

As far as the bannings and being back? I'm not sure. It's wrong. I got banned during the Rays-Yankees series, all I did was TALK baseball. Thats all I did. And got banned for it. So did BleedGreen (Another Rays fan). I waited for a month, came back... Talked about my Rays... And got banned again (for two weeks). I waited for two weeks... Came back tonight, and got banned ASAP. It's wrong. Especially coming from a poster who's been around here for years on end.

If I cant talk about the Rays? So be it. I'll post somewhere else. Like the sorry ass TB Ray sites they have. They suck. But still, if thats my only option? I'll do it. But if I cant talk about the Rays without first being banned? How about a PM or something? All I've tried to do was enjoy my team, as well as talk baseball with OPPOSING fans.

Patriot fans can do it? But a TB Rays fan cant? Hmm...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships;4056728]She caught it early, so chances are she'll beat it. She has to go for more testing in two weeks, I'm just on the edge of my seat... Praying that the cancer didn't spread through her body. All I know is, without my mom? I'd be lost in life. I really would be. My heart goes out to ANYONE who's ever lost a parent. Life sucks sometimes.

[B]As far as the bannings and being back? I'm not sure. It's wrong. I got banned during the Rays-Yankees series, all I did was TALK baseball. Thats all I did. And got banned for it. So did BleedGreen (Another Rays fan). I waited for a month, came back... Talked about my Rays... And got banned again (for two weeks). I waited for two weeks... Came back tonight, and got banned ASAP. It's wrong. Especially coming from a poster who's been around here for years on end.

If I cant talk about the Rays? So be it. I'll post somewhere else. Like the sorry ass TB Ray sites they have. They suck. But still, if thats my only option? I'll do it. But if I cant talk about the Rays without first being banned? How about a PM or something? All I've tried to do was enjoy my team, as well as talk baseball with OPPOSING fans.

Patriot fans can do it? But a TB Rays fan cant? Hmm...[/b] [/QUOTE]

this is why.

you already pleaded your case in the first post. Why do it again in reply to a post that said 'welcome back'?

stop feeling sorry for yourself.

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;4056731]this is why.

you already pleaded your case in the first post. Why do it again in reply to a post that said 'welcome back'?

stop feeling sorry for yourself.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so I really enjoy this site, really love the Jets and overall... Just want a chance to talk sports with the same people I've talked sports with for many of years now. So yeah, I guess I pleaded my case with two consecutive posts, but then again... This has never happened to me. Thanks for the welcome back though. I have alot on my mind, sports has always kept me young @ heart, and it's always been a way out in terms of getting my mind off of things.

Veteran
    Hope ur mom is ok... who in the name of over moderating is banning this guy? The ghost of kleckoisgod? Although, dwc u were particularly obnoxious in the yankee vs rays thread...

[QUOTE=LSJF;4056741]Hope ur mom is ok... who in the name of over moderating is banning this guy? The ghost of kleckoisgod? Although, dwc u were particularly obnoxious in the yankee vs rays thread...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I believe she'll be fine and even stronger than ever... She caught the breast cancer during it's early stages... I just won't have my mind on ease until after more testing is done. Haven't smoked in 3 years, but I've been smoking for the past couple of months... Hopefully when I find out some good news, I'll put these Newports to the side and never look back. My nerves been kind of bad as of late though. As far as being obnoxious with the Yankees-Rays thread? I guess I was just over-hyped for that series. Treated it like it were the playoffs but what can I say? Other than the fact that I go nuts for my teams. Knicks, Jets and Rays? Never seen any of them win a championship. Going crazy happens often during the course of a season!

Cause you fkn suck. You're confrontational and you enjoy arguments as well as you are more than likely someone's creation.

Jets Insider VIP
    First of all, I hope your mom pulls through.

Second, it's because you're a dumb, ignorant, pretentious dickhole who seeks acceptance through internet message boards and makes a complete ass of himself.

GFY

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4056749]First of all, I hope your mom pulls through.

Second, it's because you're a dumb, ignorant, pretentious dickhole who seeks acceptance through internet message boards and makes a complete ass of himself.

GFY[/QUOTE]

Cmon dude. Yea it's DWC, just deal with it, We have to deal with kelly as much as him.

All League
    Only a matter of time till you get banned again.

Take the not so subtle hint... find something/some place else.

All League
    Hope your mom gets better DWC

Hall Of Fame
    dwc > lister

All League
    All the best to your mom, DWC.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships;4056721]What have I done wrong? No football thus far, we may not have an NBA season... All I have left to really talk about are the Rays and honestly? I keep all my Rays talk inside of the Rays thread (unless it's a Yankees vs Rays series). I've respected everyone around here, but why am I being banned during the offseason when I've done nothing wrong? I'm finally over the loss of the Steelers game and ready to talk some Jets football as well but I have alot of other things on my mind as of late.

Take care and enjoy your loved ones to the fullest.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with your mom. My sister-in-law beat a pretty advanced breast cancer -- ten years + and counting.

And I've never had a problem with you. Don't know why you seem to push some other people's buttons. I don't think you should be banned. Being a Rays fan is punishment enough.;)

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships;4056728]She caught it early, so chances are she'll beat it. She has to go for more testing in two weeks, I'm just on the edge of my seat... Praying that the cancer didn't spread through her body. All I know is, without my mom? I'd be lost in life. I really would be. My heart goes out to ANYONE who's ever lost a parent. Life sucks sometimes.

As far as the bannings and being back? I'm not sure. It's wrong. I got banned during the Rays-Yankees series, all I did was TALK baseball. Thats all I did. And got banned for it. So did BleedGreen (Another Rays fan). I waited for a month, came back... Talked about my Rays... And got banned again (for two weeks). I waited for two weeks... Came back tonight, and got banned ASAP. It's wrong. Especially coming from a poster who's been around here for years on end.

Patriot fans can do it? But a TB Rays fan cant? Hmm...[/QUOTE]

DWC,

My mom died from breast cancer (which was detected far too late) when I was 18. This was back in the late 1970's. With only a pair of caring grandparents and no dad worth a damn and no brothers and sisters, I was literally on my own. Thankfull that my grandparents and mother's pension from the City of New York were able to support me through college. I wish you and your mom all the best in fighting the disease and I am glad that the detection was early. Medical treatment has advanced tremendously in the last 30+ years and I will say a prayer for you and your mom.

p.s. I don't have any issues with you posting on JI. If you launch an irrelevant off topic rant, I just move on and read something else. Is that so hard? You must have p.o.'d someone bad a while ago. Face it, we posters AND many mods tend to behave like infants from time to time. This is all entertainment. Some of us take it way too seriously, particularly those running the nut house.
    Last edited by Dcat; 07-04-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Best of luck to your mom in her fight to beat this. :cool:

All League
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships;4056732]Ok, so I really enjoy this site, really love the Jets and overall... Just want a chance to talk sports with the same people I've talked sports with for many of years now. So yeah, I guess I pleaded my case with two consecutive posts, but then again... This has never happened to me. Thanks for the welcome back though. I have alot on my mind, sports has always kept me young @ heart, and it's always been a way out in terms of getting my mind off of things.[/QUOTE]

You get banned because you apparently don't know when to shut the **** up. Just my objective observation.

That being said, tell your Mom to keep fighting and we're all rooting for a full recovery.
    Last edited by Jet_Engine1; 07-04-2011 at 12:58 PM.

You Suck.

Go spend this time with your mother instead of crying about being banned on a sports message board. You should be ashamed of yourself. How old are you?

Gotta agree with Deadhead here.

Stop wasting time arguing with us here and spend time with your mom 'cause if you lose her, it's the most terrible feeling in the friggin' world.
    I should know. :( :( :(