Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New York Wedding Shower for a Gay Marriage

New York Wedding Shower for a Gay Marriage

I work with a gay guy who is in a long term relationship and I just know if this dude gets married I may get invited. Even if I don't go I guess I need to send a gift.

How do you tell which one gets the bridal shower and who gets bachelor party? I sure hope the guy at work is the "man" as I have no clue what to get a guy for a bridal shower.

I can only imagine what types of "gifts" he gets at a bridal shower. I have no clue what type of place they would go to get registered?

They really need a book for all of this in New York, a gay weddings for dummies type book.

What would you guys give at the bridal shower? The bachelor party is easy,. Lucky Chengs and Karaoke.

Jets Insider VIP
    Check out Jet Things' catalog - I'm sure you can find something in there. :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Here ya go

The DildoWasher 3000

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlXb4JJmzFsJyCkexYKNKX6Qx1z--gLxSzQTjt1le2jA-tSDX6[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    This one is right up JT's alley

Banned
    My wife and I have a friend who's a lesbian (she set me and my wife up way back when). She's getting married in September, and she asked me to do one of the readings during their ceremony. I thought it was going to be some poem or something, but ironically it's going to be a Bible reading.

I told her jokingly what an abomination this thing was going to be. A gay wedding with the Anti-Christ doing a Bible reading.........

Jets Insider VIP
    The obvious shower gift for a guy is you will be showering with him

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4057625]Check out Jet Things' catalog - I'm sure you can find something in there. :P[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4057633]This one is right up JT's alley[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/fishooked/emoticons/RAGE143.png[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4057633]This one is right up JT's alley[/QUOTE]

:rimshot:

(and I really mean that!) :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/09/oddBicycle.JPG[/IMG]

All jokes aside (and is there any topic more ripe for comedy?) get them the same thing you get heteros, a blender, a toaster, whatever.

I know this will come as a shock, but it's not all buttsecks 24/7, some gay people's live include meals, going to work, and watching some TV.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4057675]All jokes aside (and is there any topic more ripe for comedy?) get them the same thing you get heteros, a blender, a toaster, whatever.

I know this will come as a shock, but it's not all buttsecks 24/7, some gay people's live include meals, going to work, and watching some TV.[/QUOTE]

I was going to go the 'gays need kitchen appliances just like straight people' route, but I went with the dildo joke instead.

I like all the help I am getting. At least no one said "Depends"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4057675]some gay people's live include meals, going to work, and watching some TV.[/QUOTE]

Slippery slope.

Starts off as dinner. Ends with compulsory buttsecks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Figs shouldn't be allowed to marry. Just my opinion

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4057675]All jokes aside (and is there any topic more ripe for comedy?) get them the same thing you get heteros, a blender, a toaster, whatever.

I know this will come as a shock, but it's not all buttsecks 24/7, some gay people's live include meals, going to work, and watching some TV.[/QUOTE]

Well, if anyone would know....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=baldnuts1;4057702]Figs shouldn't be allowed to marry. Just my opinion[/QUOTE]

how do you feel about pomegranates?

Hall Of Fame

no. there are no women involved, so it is buttsecks 24/7.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/Mistress_Femme_Fatale/Sanctuary/glove060223.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4057676]I was going to go the 'gays need kitchen appliances just like straight people' route, but I went with the dildo joke instead.[/QUOTE]

I know.

Can I be the funny guy tomorrow please? I hate being the voice of reason.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/herman_gerbil__991506.jpg[/IMG]