Thread: NFL.com (free) vs. CBSsportsline.com ($150)

Rookie

NFL.com (free) vs. CBSsportsline.com ($150)

I have been involved in FF since it's inception. I remember having to update scores via the boxscores in the newspaper. My league has been with CBS Sportsline FF since the beginning. This season, we are moving to NFL.com. With the season up in the air, and CBS looking for full payment now, I started to look for other options for our league. The added features this season from NFL.com and the site design made it appealing so we are migrating over. We are a 12 team league so I have to get all of the owners comfortable with the new site asap.

Has anyone used both CBS, and NFL.com that might be able to point out any major differences between the 2 sites? (Besides the Price)

Quote Originally Posted by AzJetFan View Post
    I have been involved in FF since it's inception. I remember having to update scores via the boxscores in the newspaper. My league has been with CBS Sportsline FF since the beginning. This season, we are moving to NFL.com. With the season up in the air, and CBS looking for full payment now, I started to look for other options for our league. The added features this season from NFL.com and the site design made it appealing so we are migrating over. We are a 12 team league so I have to get all of the owners comfortable with the new site asap.

Has anyone used both CBS, and NFL.com that might be able to point out any major differences between the 2 sites? (Besides the Price)
    used neither, why don't you just use ESPN? I don't get why you would pay 150$ for a league? ESPN has every option you can ask for and for free