Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Justice: White House Supports Child Rapist & Murderer, Sides with Mexico

Speaking of Justice: White House Supports Child Rapist & Murderer, Sides with Mexico

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06/mexican-national-inmate-on-death-row-creates-international-stir/[/url]

Casey Anthony my ass, how about THIS issue.:mad:

[QUOTE=Warfish;4058286][url]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/06/mexican-national-inmate-on-death-row-creates-international-stir/[/url]

Casey Anthony my ass, how about THIS issue.:mad:[/QUOTE]

Hispanic votes are the number one priority here.

America and her citizens be damned......

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4058334]Hispanic votes are the number one priority here.

America and her citizens be damned......[/QUOTE]

Very shortly a lib will come along and tell you Bush requested this exact scenario in '08...

They'd be right.

Jose Medellin... Check it out for yourself.

It's all in support of fairness to our citizens who are being tried in other countries.

Whether you agree with the premise stated above is how you should react to this administration getting involved...

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4058334]Hispanic votes are the number one priority here.

America and her citizens be damned......[/QUOTE]

Did either of you actually read the article? This guy is a distgusting animal, but if you read the article what is happening right now makes sense, let's see what happens in the end. Hopefully he will still get his, but Texas' response is frightening.

All Pro
    Of course you want to see what happens in the end :rolleyes:

And back in '08 what happened to that bandito? :guillotin

We are supposed to cede sovereignty to Mehico because we worry about how tourists will get treated? What happens to tourists now? :steamin:

Texas' response is not frightening but what B. Hussein is doing is....too late for Congress to do anything about it

[QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4058363]Of course you want to see what happens in the end :rolleyes:

And back in '08 what happened to that bandito? :guillotin

We are supposed to cede sovereignty to Mehico because we worry about how tourists will get treated? What happens to tourists now? :steamin:

Texas' response is not frightening but what B. Hussein is doing is....too late for Congress to do anything about it[/QUOTE]

GW Bush and Obama both agreed with the current treaty.

Give me a gun I will do it for free!

[QUOTE=cr726;4058385]GW Bush and Obama both agreed with the current treaty.[/QUOTE]

And as someone going to 'Mehico' in August, I'd prefer we keep a good relationship with them... You know, just in case...

The logical fallacy is that "good treatement" by the US of covicted child killing rapists means US citizens abroad will get equal "good treatment".

It's the argument re: Enemy Terrorists all over again. We treat Terrorist A with respect, they'll treat captured US GI Y with respect....right?

This case is as clear cut as it comes. Texas is 100% right on this thus far.

P.S. Comparing Bush and Obama this just proves how bad both of them are IMO.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4058404]And as someone going to 'Mehico' in August, I'd prefer we keep a good relationship with them... You know, just in case...[/QUOTE]

We have been agreeing way too much lately. :D

Whoever initially arrested him should of known this, right? Where are all the people crying about law enforcement not knowing the laws? :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Did we sign the treaty?

If yes, we need to abide by it.

If no, then f*ck 'em.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4058466]Did we sign the treaty?

If yes, we need to abide by it.

If no, then f*ck 'em.[/QUOTE]

:(

Did you read what he did? What he was conviced of doing? That he's been here since he was 2 years old, and I believe was illegal (may havethat part wrong).

You may [U]be[/U] right, but it's [U]not[/U] right.

Such is life I suppose, your logic is sound. Since I argue often against decision-by-emotion, I should take my own advice here.

Which would lead me to say the Treaty needs to be looked at (and just like immigration enforcement, thats a huge lolfail, so meh).

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4058482]:(

Did you read what he did? What he was conviced of doing? That he's been here since he was 2 years old, and I believe was illegal (may havethat part wrong).[/QUOTE]

Indeed. A heinous crime. Dude should be drawn and quartered IMO.

But, unfortunately...this is just ANOTHER example of yee-haw Texas screwing the pooch on death penalty cases...a la faking DNA evidence Central Houston Crime Lab.

And you're right. The treaty should be looked at. It certainly should NOT apply to a foreign national who is here illegally. A foreign national who is here LEGALLY should have every right to contact his home country's consulate and request representation through them. But that right should be waived should a person choose to ignore our laws concerning legal entry into our country....

[QUOTE=Warfish;4058407]
    This case is as clear cut as it comes. Texas is 100% right on this thus far.
    [/QUOTE]

the USA signed a treaty. Texas is part of the USA. they are 100% wrong. unless they want to secede.

[QUOTE=bitonti;4058491]the USA signed a treaty. Texas is part of the USA. they are 100% wrong. unless they want to secede.[/QUOTE]

While there is some legal question in re: State vs. Federal Law for a crime committed within a State, and handled via State Law (not Federal), I have already admitted that PK is right on this, and I am wrong.

With that said, may those who signed the Treaty burn in Hell for their foolishness. The idea that how we treat this guy will equate to our our Citizens are treated is as laughable as Fruit Picking being a unique and limtied skillset, developed only via generations ande volution of one subset of illegals.:rolleyes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4058517]I am wrong.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I didn't know you were capable of saying that. :P

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4058518]Wow. I didn't know you were capable of saying that. :P[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm (deserved) aside, I say it all the time. :D

Banned
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4058524]Sarcasm (deserved) aside, I say it all the time. :D[/QUOTE]

It's the first time I've seen it. I always pictured you to be like Fonzie on Happy Days:

"I was wr-wr-wr-wr-wr......"

:D

[QUOTE=Warfish;4058517]The idea that how we treat this guy will equate to our our Citizens are treated is as laughable as Fruit Picking being a unique and limtied skillset, developed only via generations ande volution of one subset of illegals.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Okay... I larfed my fargin' arse off at this... :rotfl:

[QUOTE=cr726;4058408]We have been agreeing way too much lately. :D[/quote]

I don't like it one bit. 2012 is not here yet.

[quote]Whoever initially arrested him should of known this, right? Where are all the people crying about law enforcement not knowing the laws? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Honestly, unless I knew the circumstances surrounding the arrest in detail, I can't really judge the AO(s)...

Really, it seems like something their superiors should have known... And complied with.

The DA or ADA would have obviously known, yet they ignored it as well.

Poor tactics all around, if I had to take a guess...