Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: contextweb.com? YOU SUCK!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

contextweb.com? YOU SUCK!

Stop slowing down my JI experience, b1tches! :mad:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's another one I've been seeing a lot of as well... There are others.

Pain in balls.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4058303]Stop slowing down my JI experience, b1tches! [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4058339]

Pain in balls.[/QUOTE]

Have you considered a VIP membership?

For JI users averaging 180 and 441 posts per month respectively, seems like the $2.49 a month would be a worthy spend and alleviate you of the advertising nuisance.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058349]Have you considered a VIP membership?

For JI users averaging 180 and 441 posts per month respectively, seems like the $2.49 a month would be a worthy spend and alleviate you of the advertising nuisance.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Have you considered getting out of the Hampur?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4058351]Have you considered getting out of the Hampur?[/QUOTE]

Someone here taunted me, drew me in. Remember who that was, southside?

And tell me, what is wrong with what I posted? That long time and very productive JI members have an obligation to pony up a few $ to help support the site? And that if they don't have the courtesy to do that, at the very least, don't whine about it's performance? Sounds righteous to me.

You have 5,000 posts in 2 years. That's 208 posts a month, or 10 posts a day excluding weekends.

What, $2.50 a month is going to break you? $0.08 cents a day is too much to ask to contribute to the site?

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 07-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058349]Have you considered a VIP membership?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Have you considered that posting thoughful and intelligent content contributes to the site and can considered by some to be an investment in and of itself? Have you considered that the notion of paying for such a priviledge is a little offensive to begin with?

----------------
    VIP Membership?

SAR pimps
    ----------------

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4058358]Have you considered that posting thoughful and intelligent content contributes to the site and can considered by some to be an investment in and of itself? Have you considered that the notion of paying for such a priviledge is a little offensive to begin with?

----------------
    VIP Membership?

SAR pimps
    ----------------[/QUOTE]

Please, let's be real. Nothing in the Hangar is "Jets content" worthy of a Google natural search result. Posting animated gif's of smiley faces and four-word-rhymes isn't helping JI much at all.

As one of the top producers of content I get exactly what you're saying, and I still feel the obligation to pay the $0.08 cents a day. Question is, why don't [I]you[/I]?

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058355]Someone here taunted me, drew me in. Remember who that was, southside?

And tell me, what is wrong with what I posted? That long time and very productive JI members have an obligation to pony up a few $ to help support the site? And that if they don't have the courtesy to do that, at the very least, don't whine about it's performance? Sounds righteous to me.

You have 5,000 posts in 2 years. That's 208 posts a month, or 10 posts a day excluding weekends.

What, $2.50 a month is going to break you? $0.08 cents a day is too much to ask to contribute to the site?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Kenmore? no Kenless.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058355]Someone here taunted me, drew me in. Remember who that was, southside?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You come in here and annoy everybody. You'll never be one of us.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4058362]You come in here and annoy everybody. You'll never be one of us.[/QUOTE]

I would never, [I]ever [/I]want to be one of you.

I have the right to post OT content to the site.

This is the place to post OT content to the site.

Here I am.

SAR I

=

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4058361]Kenmore? no Kenless.....[/QUOTE]

Another non-VIP freeloader has something to say. And you've been here since 2003, can't fork over a few cents a day to help the cause.

SAR I

=

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058366]Another non-VIP freeloader has something to say. And you've been here since 2003, can't fork over a few cents a day to help the cause.

SAR I

=[/QUOTE]

You're doing a great job of entertaining me today. That's why you're here. To entertain me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon SAR - The Giants really are slanted towards people like you...stop slumming....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058364]I would never, [I]ever [/I]want to be one of you.

I have the right to post OT content to the site.

This is the place to post OT content to the site.

Here I am.

SAR I

=[/QUOTE]

Welcome!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058364]Here I am.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Same worhtless little chucklehead you've always been.

Don't worry, we all see you. You got your E-attention. Kudos to you trolly.

+1 to the OP, JI has been running like Cowpoop of late. Fix it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4058359]Please, let's be real. Nothing in the Hangar is "Jets content" worthy of a Google natural search result. Posting animated gif's of smiley faces and four-word-rhymes isn't helping JI much at all.

As one of the top producers of content I get exactly what you're saying, and I still feel the obligation to pay the $0.08 cents a day. Question is, why don't [I]you[/I]?

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    Who made you the arbiter of Jets content? In any event it is site content which I feel I provide. I do not feel the urge to pay for that right. Sooth can make this 100% pay for play any time he wants. For now I assume his decision not to do so is made in enlightened self interest. At what point did you elect yourself to be a shill for the VIP option?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did have a VIP membership! WTF happened to it? :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4058387]I did have a VIP membership! WTF happened to it? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Your check bounced. Move to Ridgewood and install a lobsided chandelier. They'll go through every time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4058391]Your check bounced. Move to Ridgewood and install a lobsided chandelier. They'll go through every time.[/QUOTE]

Its my GE refrigerator, isn't it? :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4058387]I did have a VIP membership! WTF happened to it? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Same thing that happened to mine. I get dinged every month, but have no VIP.

Oh well.

SAR. You chandelier is still off center. You should fix that.