Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tragedy at Tx. Rangers game; Awful

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely horrid. :(

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058811]Frenchie thanks you too.[/QUOTE]

To be serious about this topic makes no sense, it was an accident by a grown man you act like a kid without thinking about what you are doing that's what happens, it's unfortunate. If the guy died in a burning building that would be another story.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058808]I know. I hate Dallas. Your handle sounds familiar, were you on the Eagles board 4 years ago?[/QUOTE]

No. I'm a Jets fan. Don't like the Eagles.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058821]To be serious about this topic makes no sense, it was an accident by a grown man you act like a kid without thinking about what you are doing that's what happens, it's unfortunate. If the guy died in a burning building that would be another story.[/QUOTE]
    You can stop taking the pressure off me.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4058823]You can stop taking the pressure off me.[/QUOTE]

never was.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058821]To be serious about this topic makes no sense, it was an accident by a grown man you act like a kid without thinking about what you are doing that's what happens, it's unfortunate. If the guy died in a burning building that would be another story.[/QUOTE]

I think what makes this tragic is we can all relate. I think almost every single person here would reach for a ball that came that way. And why? To give if to our kid.

If you can't see the tragedy here, you should probably just refrain from commenting.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058832]I think what makes this tragic is we can all relate. I think almost every single person here would reach for a ball that came that way. And why? To give if to our kid.

If you can't see the tragedy here, you should probably just refrain from commenting.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but I would have held onto the rail with one arm not letting go realizing I am more important to my son than a ball. btw, troll SMA.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058842]Me too, but I would have held onto the rail with one arm not letting go realizing I am more important to my son than a ball. btw, troll SMA.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are so much better than that guy. Good for you. Good point, he deserved to die and that little kid is much better of without his idiot father. Seeing his father plummet to his death also probably taught him a good lesson too. Win/win.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058843]Wow, you are so much better than that guy. Good for you.[/QUOTE]

It's called common sense.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058844]It's called common sense.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Agreed. He showed poor judgement to say the least.

So theres no reason to talk about this seriously.

Lets crack jokes...rock on.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058847]Absolutely. Agreed. He showed poor judgement to say the least.

So theres no reason to talk about this seriously.

Lets crack jokes...rock on.[/QUOTE]

I forgot some have very little in their lives.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good thing Hamilton's AA sponsor follows him around. Imagine how he must feel.

And that poor kid who will now grow up without a dad. All day he was probably so excited to go to the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4058854]It's a good thing Hamilton's AA sponsor follows him around. Imagine how he must feel.

And that poor kid who will now grow up without a dad. All day he was probably so excited to go to the game.[/QUOTE]

What about his crack sponsor?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4058799]Hamilton purposely shorted the toss into the stands as a joke. And the fan fell for it.

[/QUOTE]

Lmao...:D..thankfully, it wasnt too soon anymore when you said it.

Did you see what that doosh Duke said?

wtf

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4058821]To be serious about this topic makes no sense, [/QUOTE]

Then take a hike and go...kill something...tough guy.

Why stir crap up.

Sersly....get lost from this thread.

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4058869]Lmao...:D..thankfully, it wasnt too soon anymore when you said it.

Did you see what that doosh Duke said?

wtf

Then take a hike and go...kill something...tough guy.

Why stir crap up.

Sersly....get lost from this thread.

-[/QUOTE]

Ok, I wouldn't want to upset your life.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058821]To be serious about this topic makes no sense, it was an accident by a grown man you act like a kid without thinking about what you are doing that's what happens, it's unfortunate. If the guy died in a burning building that would be another story.[/QUOTE]...this is probable the dumbest think u've posted...and you have had some doozy's...the man was reaching for the ball to obviously give to his son and instead his son sees him fall to his death...you are beyond comprehension on this one...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058873]Ok, I wouldn't want to upset your life.[/QUOTE]

You know, Stillborne was right.

It just hasn't been the same since the military lets you homos in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;4058876]...this is probable the dumbest think u've posted...and you have had some doozy's...the man was reaching for the ball to obviously give to his son and instead his son sees him fall to his death...you are beyond comprehension on this one...[/QUOTE]

If you don't understand, you're the dumb one astoria.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058878]You know, Stillborne was right.

It just hasn't been the same since the military lets you homos in.[/QUOTE]

Don't start the insults half breed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058882]Don't start the insults half breed.[/QUOTE]

You don't scare me fruitcake.

I served back when is was just real men.

I can pick you out of this crowd...

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/sealteamcopyo.jpg[/IMG]