Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy at Tx. Rangers game; Awful

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058884]You don't scare me fruitcake.

I served back when is was just real men.

I can pick you out of this crowd...

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/sealteamcopyo.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:eek:

Holy smackdown Batman!

Alright, calm down, a man is dead

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

I can pick you out of this crowd...

[IMG]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/sealteamcopyo.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny, really.... It's ok for you to screw around with SEAL team 6, however, I have no right to speak my mind. I realize this board is a place for you to spend a good majority of your time while not even being a Jet fan that's your business, rather sad actually, and the only reason you are here is your good for business and some people enjoy a troll. That's what you are a half breed troll.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4058891]Alright, calm down, a man is dead[/QUOTE]

I do realize that, I'm done.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4058896]I do realize that, I'm done.[/QUOTE]

Thaaaaaaats right, run away Pyle.

Jets Insider VIP

[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.alexmestas.com/lightsoutfilms//assets_c/2008/11/fromtheinternet-thumb-300x400.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4058900][IMG]http://www.alexmestas.com/lightsoutfilms//assets_c/2008/11/fromtheinternet-thumb-300x400.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOLz....they fragged me!

OK back on topic... umm.. what was this about again? Gays in the military? :huh:

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4058903]OK back on topic... umm.. what was this about again? Gays in the military? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Raccoons and Cheeze Puffs.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058899]Thaaaaaaats right, run away Pyle.[/QUOTE]

Well this thread was raped enough, and I will listen to the Mod, and don't believe in reporting people so.....enjoy your time here on the board.

All League
    Whats up with the dooshie army guys on this site???? :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;4058895]That's pretty funny, really.... It's ok for you to screw around with SEAL team 6, however, I have no right to speak my mind. I realize this board is a place for you to spend a good majority of your time while not even being a Jet fan that's your business, rather sad actually, and the only reason you are here is your good for business and some people enjoy a troll. That's what you are a half breed troll.[/QUOTE]

Yet you're the guy that hoped that dead father was from Dallas, because somehow that would have made things alright.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4058905]Well this thread was raped enough, and I will listen to the Mod, and don't believe in reporting people so.....enjoy your time here on the board.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service, bro.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4058909]Yet you're the guy that hoped that dead father was from Dallas, because somehow that would have made things alright.[/QUOTE]

It was a joke the you wouldn't understand, nor would I expect you too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4058910]Thank you for your service, bro.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome, boy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just a horrifying thing to have happened. Hamilton must be wracked with guilt after such a tragic outcome to a kind, friendly gesture.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4058852]I forgot some have very little in their lives.[/QUOTE]

Yup, and going on how sanctimonious you are being one would think that you would be more empathetic to that fact. Guess not...

Jets Insider VIP
    lolz

Who's the dick who tagged this thread? :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4058918]Just a horrifying thing to have happened. Hamilton must be wracked with guilt after such a tragic outcome to a kind, friendly gesture.

Yup, and going on how sanctimonious you are being one would think that you would be more empathetic to that fact. Guess not...[/QUOTE]

Was I talking to you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex to toss footballs into the stands during first game at Gillette....book it!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This place would be so much easier to mod if you ladies could all get your cycles aligned with each other.