Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Horrible Bosses tonite

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4059089]Lol @ you simpletons. How can anyone say this looks just like a rental? This looks like the best movie of the summer by a wide margin. Whatever you guys probably thought fast and furious 12 was awesome[/QUOTE]

Never seen a Fast and Furious movie.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4059015]Anyone else going?

Looks like it's getting pretty good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

Kevin Spacey always plays a great a-hole and Justin Bateman IMHO is very underrated.

I'll do a review tomorrow, am very hopeful on this one.

This has not been a great year for movies. :(

_[/QUOTE]

Gotta say- pretty funny movie. Not quite Hangover I but MUCH better than Hangover 2.

I put it almost in the Old School category because it's really a camaraderie film.

The 3 main charachters played off each other perfectly, but Charlie Day stole the film. He has that quirky little delivery that even when something funny isn't happening, you're still larfing at the guy.

Wasn't side-splitting, rolling in the aisle hilarious (although there were some reals LOLs), but a VERY solid comedy and worth going to see. I will DEFINITELY rewatch on DVD when it comes out because there are a bunch of little gems I missed.

The supporting cast was phenominal.

Spacey was PERFECT as the a-hole boss, Colin Farrell was different (and such a doosh) as you never seen him--Jamie Foxx was a laugh riot as Mother F*cker Jones (really did a great job) but Jennifer Aniston?

Whoa.

Potty mouthed as you can't imagine, but WHAT a body.

One scene is almost indescribable, but I'll try.

She's in her office trying to explain to Day's character why he'll have to bang her and she's wearing only panties and her dentist white overcoat opened in the front showing her entire cleavage down to her panties (literally must have been taped to her nipples because you were THAT close to seeing the whole rack)--virtually naked.

Stunning.

If someone bootlegs that scene and puts it on You Tube, it'll get a million hits.

Seriously stunning.

Good movie--I recommend it.

_
    Last edited by JStokes; 07-09-2011 at 12:46 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4059361]but Jennifer Aniston?

Whoa.

She's in her office trying to explain to Day's character why he'll have to bang her and she's wearing only panties and her dentist white overcoat opened in the front showing her entire cleavage down to her panties (literally must have been taped to her nipples because you were THAT close to seeing the whole rack)--virtually naked.

Stunning.

If someone bootlegs that scene and puts it on You Tube, it'll get a million hits.

Seriously stunning.

_[/QUOTE]

Started out like a DWC post with the question mark but then got good. This was what I was talking about as far as Aniston. Good job.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4059361]Gotta say- pretty funny movie. Not quite Hangover I but MUCH better than Hangover 2.

I put it almost in the Old School category because it's really a camaraderie film.

The 3 main charachters played off each other perfectly, but Charlie Day stole the film. He has that quirky little delivery that even when something funny isn't happening, you're still larfing at the guy.

Wasn't side-splitting, rolling in the aisle hilarious (although there were some reals LOLs), but a VERY solid comedy and worth going to see. I will DEFINITELY rewatch on DVD when it comes out because there are a bunch of little gems I missed.

The supporting cast was phenominal.

Spacey was PERFECT as the a-hole boss, Colin Farrell was different (and such a doosh) as you never seen him--Jamie Foxx was a laugh riot as Mother F*cker Jones (really did a great job) but Jennifer Aniston?

Whoa.

Stunning.

Seriously stunning.

_[/QUOTE]

Saw it today.Completely agree with your post.A solid comedy.

That Jennifer Aniston scene..:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty damn good

Saw a preview for Final Destination 5

Yes, 5

I bet Dirtstar is pumped

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4059756]
    I bet Dirtstar is pumped[/QUOTE]

That dude is pumped all the time.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCvULMRUq8[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4059756]Pretty damn good

Saw a preview for Final Destination 5

Yes, 5

I bet Dirtstar is pumped[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/haters-1.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=southside;4059823]That dude is pumped all the time.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCvULMRUq8[/url][/QUOTE]

it's not a pump.

it's a peniz enlargement [I]system[/I].

SYS-TEM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this movie tonight. I thought it was actually better than Hangover 2. Jen Aniston was incredible. I would have never thought I'd hear that type of vulgarity come out of her mouth.

[IMG]http://www.makeushot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Jennifer-Aniston-awesome-cleavage-Horrible-Bosses9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Horrible-Bosses-Charlie-Day-Jennifer-Aniston.jpg[/IMG]

Best part of movie:

[IMG]http://www.trendrabbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/jennifer-aniston-topless-racy-photos-horrible-bosses-1.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4059361]

but Jennifer Aniston?

Whoa.

Stunning.

Seriously stunning.

_[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4060890]

Best part of movie:

[IMG]http://www.trendrabbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/jennifer-aniston-topless-racy-photos-horrible-bosses-1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jennifer Anniston biting my ear = giant splooge. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't seen the movie, but why does that dude have a problem with Anniston 'sexually harrassing' him?

sounds like a ghey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;4059021]There's a really good thread about O Brother.... check it out![/QUOTE]
    Awesome mileage out of that one. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4061024]Awesome mileage out of that one. :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was so funny.

Jennifer Anniston is hot as hell, FWIW.

Go see it. It's entertaining and fun.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4062733]It was so funny.

Jennifer Anniston is hot as hell, FWIW.

Go see it. It's entertaining and fun.[/QUOTE]

BUMP

Missed this in theaters. Rented it last night with the wife. I agree with all the points above.

And the benefit of watching a movie at home is the pause button obviously. But by the second time I paused the movie to refill a drink....just as Jennifer Aniston was standing there in her panties again, the wife started to catch on. :P

Wife: "Wow, what a different role this is for Jennifer Aniston."

Me: "Yeah, this is much better than Friends."

Wife: :rolleyes:

Me: "Want to play dentist when this is over?"

Wife: "Just watch the movie"

Me: "C'mon"

Wife: "....maybe" ;)

If you haven't seen it yet, check out this movie....it's out on DirecTV, Apple TV, etc. Funny!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;4061007]Haven't seen the movie, but why does that dude have a problem with Anniston 'sexually harrassing' him?

sounds like a ghey.[/QUOTE]

the movie was really funny but my point above remains valid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw it last week.

- Totally awesome role for Jennifer Aniston. I replayed a few lines just to hear her say nasty things
    - Very funny
    - Ending was lame

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great airplane fare. Jennifer Aniston was great but the weak link was her dental assistant muse--although I think he was supposed to be annoying on purpose since they were also considering Ashton Kutcher for the role.

Bonus: that annoying Korean guy did not pop up anywhere in this movie.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Hit Stick;4256353]Great airplane fare. Jennifer Aniston was great but t[B]he weak link was her dental assistant muse[/B]--although I think he was supposed to be annoying on purpose since they were also considering Ashton Kutcher for the role.

Bonus: that annoying Korean guy did not pop up anywhere in this movie.[/QUOTE]

The guy did not have half the comedy chops to pull off the role. Absolutely awful performance.

As for the movie: We watched it on Saturday. I was truly disappointed and surprised at it's weak story and execution. Best I can figure is Kevin Spacey needed a Summer home, so he accepted the role and gave that level of "performance".

Other than a few funny sexual lines by Jennifer Anniston (made funnier as they played against her good girl image), I thought the script was badly written and trite. They were trying so hard to be The Hangover, but missed by a mile. It felt like the writer and director (both of whom should be pistol whipped) were trowing in any cheap sexual reference and situation (which I normally enjoy) just to get in as many lame jokes as possible.

Also, now we're depicting Jason Sudeikis as irresistible to women? Give me a f**King break. (Here's where they could have used Ashton Kutcher.) Further, I did not fully comprehend how much I disliked Jason Bateman's tired act until this picture. What a minimally talented hack. Go light a candle.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4256399]The guy did not have half the comedy chops to pull off the role. Absolutely awful performance.

As for the movie: We watched it on Saturday. I was truly disappointed and surprised at it's weak story and execution. Best I can figure is Kevin Spacey needed a Summer home, so he accepted the role and gave that level of "performance".

Other than a few funny sexual lines by Jennifer Anniston (made funnier as they played against her good girl image), I thought the script was badly written and trite. They were trying so hard to be The Hangover, but missed by a mile. It felt like the writer and director (both of whom should be pistol whipped) were trowing in any cheap sexual reference and situation (which I normally enjoy) just to get in as many lame jokes as possible.

Also, now we're depicting Jason Sudeikis as irresistible to women? Give me a f**King break. (Here's where they could have used Ashton Kutcher.) Further, I did not fully comprehend how much I disliked Jason Bateman's tired act until this picture. What a minimally talented hack. Go light a candle.[/QUOTE]
    Colin Ferrel was awesome. It took me a while to recognize him.