Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Caught in the act - why citizens MUST retain the right to film police

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Caught in the act - why citizens MUST retain the right to film police

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0k8_LqxXQ&feature=youtu.be[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

"I Don't GIve A SH**T About Your Rights!"

[url]http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15643[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4059816][url]http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15643[/url][/QUOTE]

At least quote the police officer correctly. :rolleyes:

The NYPD officer was an idiot and was fired, as he should of been, but for you to act like this is some epidemic is irresponsible.

I guess you will forget about the Ex-Marine in Tuscon, you know the guy who was too dumb to realize his weapon safety was still on as he tried to shoot at the police.
    Last edited by cr726; 07-11-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4059854]I guess you will forget about the Ex-Marine in Tuscon, you know the guy who was too dumb to realize his weapon safety was still on as he tried to shoot at the police.[/QUOTE]

You know Jetdawg believes that guy died a hero trying to protect his family, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4059855]You know Jetdawg believes that guy died a hero trying to protect his family, right?[/QUOTE]

Too bad for him there is video and it showed the Tuscon police activating their sirens in front of the home then knocking and announcing. The Tuscon police were cleared.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4059858]Too bad for him there is video and it showed the Tuscon police activating their sirens in front of the home then knocking and announcing. The Tuscon police were cleared.[/QUOTE]

Propaganda bro... Clearly a police cover-up. He was a marine, not a criminal.

That video was edited.

Marines are clearly far more capable of dealing with enforcement of law and virtues than any boy in blue...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4059860]Propaganda bro... Clearly a police cover-up. He was a marine, not a criminal.

That video was edited.

Marines are clearly far more capable of dealing with enforcement of law and virtues than any boy in blue...[/QUOTE]

I am both and can't disagree more with the absolute garbage Jetdawg continually posts in here on this subject. I am not sure if he is paranoid or naive.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4059861]I am both and can't disagree more with the absolute garbage Jetdawg continually posts in here on this subject. I am not sure if he is paranoid or naive.[/QUOTE]

Let's just continue to make believe that all the content is fake

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4059867]Let's just continue to make believe that all the content is fake[/QUOTE]

When did I say anything was fake? When you need to misquote someone to make a point it is pretty sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4059816][url]http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15643[/url][/QUOTE]

The cop should have issued a summons there. The kid seemed like a punk though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4059885]When did I say anything was fake? When you need to misquote someone to make a point it is pretty sad.[/QUOTE]

You called the content 'garbage' when in fact it is real. Like I said, the people are going to continue to film the Police. When one decides to become a public official, they are then open and accountable to the public.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4060094]You called the content 'garbage' when in fact it is real. Like I said, the people are going to continue to film the Police. When one decides to become a public official, they are then open and accountable to the public.[/QUOTE]

Wow, now you want to misquote me? If you want to be take seriously, at least try to be honest.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4060094]You called the content 'garbage' when in fact it is real. Like I said, the people are going to continue to film the Police. When one decides to become a public official, they are then open and accountable to the public.[/QUOTE]

How do you feel about Assange and Wikileaks? Should the military be allowed to be filmed running exercises and then have the content uploaded to the internet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4059861]I am both and can't disagree more with the [B][COLOR="Red"]absolute garbage Jetdawg continually posts in here on this subject[/COLOR][/B]. I am not sure if he is paranoid or naive.[/QUOTE]

I am not fake here. Is this you or not?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4060121]How do you feel about Assange and Wikileaks? Should the military be allowed to be filmed running exercises and then have the content uploaded to the internet?[/QUOTE]

Often there are cameras and cameramen embedded with the squads when they are on patrol.

The mission of US War Fighting Troops and the Police are different and have different risks involved. If civilians were allowed onto the battlefield things may then be comparable

Most times civilians can witness Police activity on the streets. I don't think that many civilians would want to witness US War Fighters in the same manner

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4060160]I am not fake here. Is this you or not?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I said garbage and not fake content.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

This is true jetdawgg....they are open and accountable. However, this is not the norm; police don't just walk around acting like this. And given their jobs, which PROTECTS people, they also should be given some leniency, given the crap they put up with. Someone might get an extra elbow, or a knee, in a scrum. So what? 95 percent of the time, the person deserves it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CanadaSteve;4060452]This is true jetdawgg....they are open and accountable. However, this is not the norm; police don't just walk around acting like this. And given their jobs, which PROTECTS people, they also should be given some leniency, given the crap they put up with. [B][COLOR="Red"]Someone might get an extra elbow, or a knee, in a scrum.[/COLOR][/B] So what? 95 percent of the time, the person deserves it.[/QUOTE]
    :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stossel makes me nauseous, I think it is the mustache.