Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight Rises

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dark Knight Rises

Here we go...the teaser trailer will be shown before the final Harry Potter film coming out this week.

First pic of Bane:

Last edited by RageATL; 07-12-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the teaser..in the words of Bart Scott "CAN'T WAIT!"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    Here we go...the teaser trailer will be shown before the final Harry Potter film coming out this week.

First pic of Bane:

I would not rub lotion on his back.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gqxluvx View Post
    Saw the teaser..in the words of Bart Scott "CAN'T WAIT!"
    Oh yeah, where?!

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I would not rub lotion on his back.

_
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, where?!

He probably saw this (reasonably well done) fan trailer and thought it was the real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCZdatww69w

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buddy of mine was able to see a pre-screening of HP and recorded it on his phone..it is basically the same as the teaser for Dark Knight with people talking and flashes of Bane (like the first pic)...its less than a minute like the dark knight teaser..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    they goofed not putting the riddler or the penguin in this movie. I am sure it will still be good though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buddy of mine was able to see a pre-screening of HP and recorded it on his phone..it is basically the same as the teaser for Dark Knight with people talking and flashes of Bane (like the first pic)...its less than a minute like the dark knight teaser..
    Right on, I kinda figured...there wasn't much to the TDK one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    they goofed not putting the riddler or the penguin in this movie. I am sure it will still be good though.
    I'll have to see it before I can make that judgment but I like what the new Batman game that's coming out (Arkham City) has done with the Riddler character. They basically turned his puzzles deadly and him into a "Saw"-like character. I think that could have been interesting.
    Last edited by RageATL; 07-12-2011 at 01:23 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teaser trailer until WB takes it down:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_897012.html

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was about to post this, looks like the trailer my buddy showed me was bogus...or he was just effin with me..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You all know Nolan's series is going to be worse because of this film.... Don't pretend like you don't know it deep down. It was a near perfect character arc over the first 2 films. This will only mare that achievement.

Boo on Nolan for not having the balls to step up and say, No.
    Last edited by Paradis; 07-13-2011 at 12:49 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dark knight won't be rising for this film.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    You all know Nolan's series is going to be worse because of this film.... Don't pretend like you don't know it deep down. It was a near perfect character arc over the first 2 films. This will only mare that achievement.

Boo on Nolan for not having the balls to step up and say, No.
    Nah, this ain't Spider-Man 3, Return of the Jedi or anything like that. He knows the deal and WB will step aside. It ain't gonna be TDK but it will be damn good and will close out the trilogy on a good note for WB to most likely reboot it and f*ck it all up from here.
    Last edited by RageATL; 07-13-2011 at 03:47 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, this ain't Spider-Man 3, Return of the Jedi or anything like that. He knows the deal and WB will step aside. It ain't gonna be TDK but it will be damn good and will close out the trilogy on a good note for WB to most likely reboot it and f*ck it all up from here.
    You can tell yourself that all you want - but you know.. I know you know. Nothing good is going to come of this but dragging out the story for the sake of just doing it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would give Nolan the benefit of the doubt, while I do not think it will as good the DK as Rage mentioned, Nolan will not create a subpar film. IMO those who don't like the DK dislike because so many others love it, classic case of hating, I think the 3rd will be above average. Nolan is staying true to the comic stories and IMO that makes the movies so good.

What did you guys think of the teaser? No Catwoman in the teaser but thought it was good nonetheless.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would give Nolan the benefit of the doubt, while I do not think it will as good the DK as Rage mentioned, Nolan will not create a subpar film. IMO those who don't like the DK dislike because so many others love it, classic case of hating, I think the 3rd will be above average. Nolan is staying true to the comic stories and IMO that makes the movies so good.

What did you guys think of the teaser? No Catwoman in the teaser but thought it was good nonetheless.
    It's interesting, and I do hope Catwoman (Hathaway) uses something like this outfit:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    You can tell yourself that all you want - but you know.. I know you know. Nothing good is going to come of this but dragging out the story for the sake of just doing it.
    Relax...it's a MOVIE!

Agreed, Nolan knows WTF he's doing, he's not gonna put something shoddy out there, especially not the 3rd installment. It's also obvious that WB is letting him make his own movie unlike Sony with their heavy-handed input on the casting of villains in Spider-Man 3 making it the laughable piece of crap that it became.

Meh, the teaser was just that, a tease. Not much new information or imagery with only a quick shot of Bane at the end but I'd like to see a HD version of it to see how he actually looks.
    Last edited by RageATL; 07-14-2011 at 10:40 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real teaser trailer, albeit in pretty low quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeDBrQkgRy0

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    here's a better quality version...

even though it's backwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61ewE...eature=related

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris Nolan is the effin man, I can't see this being a piece of crap.