Thread: Harry Potter anyone?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Harry Potter anyone?

Alright...be it for your kids, to watch the newest batman trailer, or just cuz you're a plain Harry potter nut like myself, which of you pinheads are amped??

My brother and I will be watching part 1 at 11:30pm on Thursday night (I'm making butterbeers), and then will be off to the IMAX 3-D showing of the second installment at 3:15am.

As my buddy Bart would say, "CAN'T WAIT!!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    in

[url]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_ii/[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm definitely going. I've already invested enough time in these films on Blu (watching some multiple times cuz they tend to run into one another and my memory's spotty at best), might as well finish it out.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can wait. Also, I'm only less than 4 years older so I don't feel like a (complete) jerk, but I'm a HUGE fan of Emma Watson (hermione).

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to navigate a bunch of friggin weirdos camping out across Lincoln Center for the Harry Potter premiere.

All and all, if I had to deal with vagrants, I'd much rather see barefoot hippies sleeping on the ground rather than loser teens from Nebraska (no offense peebag).