Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: I'm going to LBI, *****es!!!

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211

    Smile I'm going to LBI, *****es!!!

    First week off since December, can't wait!!!
    Hitting the road at 6am tomorrow, it looks like I've hit some sort of weather lottery



  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Have you heard about the giant jellyfish flotilla?

    Some dudes.... got killed.

    Think its by there.


    Have fun.

















  3. #3
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    woot!

    I went to LBI during this week for over 20 years, I'll be heading to the Hamptons after work for the week though today. Weather lottery yeehaa!

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,570
    see...the ******es titles never get old

  5. #5
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276


    imagine me sitting at this table sipping a delectable chardonnay...




    if that's too hard to imagine, try me sitting at this table pounding Gentleman Jack on the rocks, cause that's what it's gonna be *****es!

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    woot!

    I went to LBI during this week for over 20 years, I'll be heading to the Hamptons after work for the week though today. Weather lottery yeehaa!

    Hells yeah.
    The Hampur is going to rot on the vine without us


  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    see...the ******es titles never get old

    I know, right? Plus I've been waiting MONTHS to finally use it for something relevant...

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    First week off since December, can't wait!!!
    Hitting the road at 6am tomorrow, it looks like I've hit some sort of weather lottery


    Haha! Look at next Friday. Your whole vacation is ****ed!

    Who's laughing now?

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    I'm pretty sure this week is LBI-LGBTfest 2011 for all the country's LGBT college fraternities. I think they're only expecting around a half-million attendees this year though, so you should be able to stake out a decent area for yourself in the bars and on the beach. Have fun, and take pictures!

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this week is LBI-LGBTfest 2011 for all the country's LGBT college fraternities. I think they're only expecting around a half-million attendees this year though, so you should be able to stake out a decent area for yourself in the bars and on the beach. Have fun, and take pictures!


    Never in a million years would that **** fly in LBI. Asbury Park would be a more appropriate venue...

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Never in a million years would that **** fly in LBI. Asbury Park would be a more appropriate venue...
    Please don't get so defensive. I don't judge anyone's lifestyle choices.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jersey shore
    Posts
    2,002
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this week is LBI-LGBTfest 2011 for all the country's LGBT college fraternities. I think they're only expecting around a half-million attendees this year though, so you should be able to stake out a decent area for yourself in the bars and on the beach. Have fun, and take pictures!
    Flew over some sort of practice or possibly competition, on the beach, on the North end of the island today. Lots and lots of people there

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by JETranger 206B View Post
    Flew over some sort of practice or possibly competition, on the beach, on the North end of the island today. Lots and lots of people there
    Greekfest, prolly.

    Was there one giant crimescene tape around everyone?

    -

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Waiting for the wife to get back from the liquor store...

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Waiting for the wife to get back from the liquor store...
    Sar is going to be all over that pic

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    Boobies

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    I'm back from vacation, *****es!!!
    So what did I miss?

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'm back from vacation, *****es!!!
    So what did I miss?
    Did your wife ever get back from the Liquor store?









    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us