Thread: Something that made me stiff

Veteran

Something that made me stiff

This was put together by the GM Mark M. of the bar, Henry's Pub that my crew The San Diego Jets Fans go every game. This bar is in the heart of the Gaslamp district in downtown San Diego. Some of you have been there, some of you have met me at the tailgate, but I think all of you can appreciate what this is...enjoy.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpQFPYRcEc[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Wow, well done, def. gets the blood going.:D

Love the "Brady is a lady" tee, lol.

-

Veteran
    [QUOTE=32green;4062729]Wow, well done, def. gets the blood going.:D

Love the "Brady is a lady" tee, lol.

-[/QUOTE]

Thanks 32. A guy showed up with a sh*tload of them for the playoff game against that chick and the rest of the cheaters. Needless to say, he sold out.

Dammit!

I read the title and thought it was a thread with a Hottie-related theme. :D

Bewildered Beast
    The patsie trolls are killing you with the tags, as that was totally awesome.

Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 07-16-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4062761]The patsie trolls are killing you with the tags, as that was totally awesome.

.[/QUOTE]

The tags are classc!
    Our bar is rediculous, last year we started with 38 members on our website and we're at 200+ now.
    This season will be awsesome there!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;4062727]This was put together by the GM Mark M. of the bar, Henry's Pub that my crew The San Diego Jets Fans go every game. This bar is in the heart of the Gaslamp district in downtown San Diego. Some of you have been there, some of you have met me at the tailgate, but I think all of you can appreciate what this is...enjoy.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpQFPYRcEc[/url][/QUOTE]

ROCK.....

I'm gonna link that to the Charlotte facebook page. THAT was awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsnrangers;4062737]Thanks 32. A guy showed up with a sh*tload of them for the playoff game against that chick and the rest of the cheaters. Needless to say, he sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that dude is NUTS. He came to Charlotte for the Monday night PATS game and told us he literally travels the country and goes to a city where the PATS are playing or where he has heard of a large JET following.

He had a BUNCH of shirts that said FUKK Tom BRady but spelled correctly.

Something that made me stiff

[IMG]http://www.kate-upton.com/wp-content/gallery/fmd-gallery-photos-of-kate-upton/kate-upton-fmd-3004.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    I moved to SD a few months ago, I cant wait to check this out on opening day

Veteran
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4063071]ROCK.....

I'm gonna link that to the Charlotte facebook page. THAT was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, Can't Wait!

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4063072]Yeah...that dude is NUTS. He came to Charlotte for the Monday night PATS game and told us he literally travels the country and goes to a city where the PATS are playing or where he has heard of a large JET following.

He had a BUNCH of shirts that said FUKK Tom BRady but spelled correctly.[/QUOTE]

His website is [url]www.bradyisalady.com,haha[/url]

[QUOTE=Green&White51;4063176]I moved to SD a few months ago, I cant wait to check this out on opening day[/QUOTE]

GW51, Go to [url]www.sdjetsfans.com[/url] and sign up for free. You'll feel right at home.