Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Sunday Night...The Return of Emmanuelle Chriqui

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

This Sunday Night...The Return of Emmanuelle Chriqui

Oh yeah...

and those Entourage guys too. :D

[IMG]http://www.best.celebity-foto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HCfPNfmJE8Q/Tg90xaI8omI/AAAAAAAAOY8/vb5t0EMkYiE/s1600/Emmanuelle++Chriqui+new+%252833%2529.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/emmanuelle-chriquiAA.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/06/02/the_skinny_on_emmanuelle_chriqui/Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg[/IMG]

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That show has my favorite tv character (ari gold is pure genius and Piven plays him like Man), the hottest girl on TV (Sloan), and a gay little asian fellow who gets verbally abused everytime he's on screen...seriously, what more can you ask for in a show?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    :yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to stop watching this show halfway into the last season, simply because even at 22 minutes, I couldn't rationalize watching such utter crap.

That said, that chick is smoking. She had a bit part in The Borgias as the illegitimate dutchess of Naples who marries the youngest Borgia boy (about 11 years old) -- and bangs her husband's older brother all over southern Italy. Good times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is that on the pink top she's wearing? Splooge stain?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063352]That show has my favorite tv character (ari gold is pure genius and Piven plays him like Man), the hottest girl on TV (Sloan), and a gay little asian fellow who gets verbally abused everytime he's on screen...[B]seriously, what more can you ask for in a show[/B]?[/QUOTE]

Good acting.

Story lines that dont always work out for the best.

A 14 year old king who cuts off the lead character's head.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't Wait!:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;4063471]Good acting.

Story lines that dont always work out for the best.

A 14 year old king who cuts off the lead character's head.[/QUOTE]

I mean I get what you're saying about the acting...Ari, Lloyd, and Drama are probably the only legit actors on the show (and even that's a stretch)...but you're clearly mistaken if you go around looking for that on Entourage.

It's like the people who hated on 24 because Jack Bauer isn't realistic. Well no **** Sherlock...he always got away with everything for sheer entertainment value. It is after all...a TV show....unless I'm mistaken??

Personally, I watch Entourage for all the beautiful talent they land (especially Sloan), and to watch those guys go out and live their fake lives the way I'd like to vacation. It's like a drug for me...can't stop.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063585]Ari, Lloyd, and Drama are probably the only legit actors on the show (and even that's a stretch)
    [/QUOTE]

That's about the biggest stretch I've ever seen.

The only thing worse than the writing on that show is the acting. I will watch it, because you do get kind of hooked on it, but it's really not very well written at all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4063650]That's about the biggest stretch I've ever seen.

The only thing worse than the writing on that show is the acting. I will watch it, because you do get kind of hooked on it, but it's really not very well written at all.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, but it definitely is an addicting show. I could watch it all day long.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;4063650]That's about the biggest stretch I've ever seen.
    [/QUOTE]

THATs the biggest stretch you've ever seen?!?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFiiYTZ9008&feature=related[/url]

nothing else needs to be said

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063585]I mean I get what you're saying about the acting...Ari, Lloyd, and Drama are probably the only legit actors on the show (and even that's a stretch)...but you're clearly mistaken if you go around looking for that on Entourage.

It's like the people who hated on 24 because Jack Bauer isn't realistic. Well no **** Sherlock...he always got away with everything for sheer entertainment value. It is after all...a TV show....unless I'm mistaken??

Personally, I watch Entourage for all the beautiful talent they land (especially Sloan), and to watch those guys go out and live their fake lives the way I'd like to vacation. It's like a drug for me...can't stop.[/QUOTE]

+1

Ari, Lloyd and Drama make this a great show. Adrian Grenier couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag - he is maybe the worst actor working on any legitimate tv show or movie today and that is saying something.

[B]Turtle is annoying b*tch too. Call me a hater but it really gets irritating watching such a fat, ugly and unlikeable loser f*ck 10+'s like Jamie Lynn Sigler and that Domincan girl he dated last season. Without this show he'd be rolling dough for Sal's Pizza Shop in Kew Gardens.[/B]

Besides the lovely Ms. Chiqrui I also think Ari's wife on the show is also very hot.

[img]http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/perrey-reeves-entourage-third-season-premiere-BtSK0J.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063352]That show has my favorite tv character (ari gold is pure genius and Piven plays him like Man), the hottest girl on TV (Sloan), [B]and a gay little asian fellow who gets verbally abused everytime he's on screen.[/B][/QUOTE]

which is ironic since Piven is obviously gay....and not only because he got his break on The Ellen sShow....

if I could take a free punch at any hollywood actor, I'd have a hard time deciding between Piven and John Cusack.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063352]That show has my favorite tv character (ari gold is pure genius and Piven plays him like Man), the hottest girl on TV (Sloan), and a gay little asian fellow who gets verbally abused everytime he's on screen...seriously, what more can you ask for in a show?[/QUOTE]

... :clapper: ... hahahahaaa + 1 ... :clapper: ...

... love that show ... might have to start paying for hbo again ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4063733]+1

Ari, Lloyd and Drama make this a great show. Adrian Grenier couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag - he is maybe the worst actor working on any legitimate tv show or movie today and that is saying something.

Turtle is annoying b*tch too. Call me a hater but it really gets irritating watching such a fat, ugly and unlikeable loser f*ck 10+'s like Jamie Lynn Sigler and that Domincan girl he dated last season. Without this show he'd be rolling dough for Sal's Pizza Shop in Kew Gardens[B].[/B]

[B]Besides the lovely Ms. Chiqrui I also think Ari's wife on the show is also very hot.[/B]

[IMG]http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/perrey-reeves-entourage-third-season-premiere-BtSK0J.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

+1!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4063733zWithout this show he'd be rolling dough for Sal's Pizza Shop in Kew Gardens.[/B][/QUOTE]

He wasn't just fake humping JLS though... Lucky bastid.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;4063585]I mean I get what you're saying about the acting...Ari, Lloyd, and Drama are probably the only legit actors on the show (and even that's a stretch)...but you're clearly mistaken if you go around looking for that on Entourage.

Personally, I watch Entourage for all the beautiful talent they land (especially Sloan), and to watch those guys go out and live their fake lives the way I'd like to vacation. It's like a drug for me...can't stop.[/QUOTE]

I watch it too. Its like junk food tv. I do enjoy it but a show about a realistic hollywood could be really great if they made some tweaks to it. They took it the bro route too often instead of actual career pitfalls.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;4063949]I watch it too. [B]Its like junk food tv.[/B] I do enjoy it but a show about a realistic hollywood could be really great if they made some tweaks to it. [B]They took it the bro route[/B] too often instead of actual career pitfalls.[/QUOTE]

The two reasons why it's so addicting and awesome for guys. I personally don't think it'd be as good if it were more "realistic" or "dramatic"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    every problem on entourage could be avoided by not answering the phone