Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Karl Rove calls Obama a lying sack of sh*t

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4064140]Big step in the right direction to actual compromise...

Despite Winston's constant ragging on the Tea Party, a deal will get done.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but not because of the Tea Party Terrorists. Despite them. They are opposed to the Gang of Six plan already.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4064141]This is about the equivalent of a Flushing/Ham rant just so you're aware...[/QUOTE]

totally unfair comparison.

All League
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4064121]Present voting, doing nothing, dithering - it's all in Obama's DNA. Nothing gets done!

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Umm... I presented some facts that illustrate a different picture than the one you were putting forth.

You respond by saying the same thing, again.

Doesn't that just prove your position is a talking point without any substance?

yeah he passed Obamacare, went to war in Libya, passed financial reform and ... gets accused of "doing nothing"

here's what Eric Cantor and the tea part patriots dont get: if they don't make a deal there will be no deal

meaning the gov't will raise this debt ceiling anyway, without any spending cuts. It might be the Prez doing it unilaterally through the 14th amendment, it might be the senator mcconnell backdoor veto method but either way if the goal is to cut spending they need to do a deal.

if their goal is to bring down the US gov't from the inside, they can just keep doing what they are doing. and get fired in 2 years.

[QUOTE=long island leprechaun;4064150]Yes, but not because of the Tea Party Terrorists. Despite them. They are opposed to the Gang of Six plan already.[/QUOTE]

Yup they are spending on their own districts with pork barrel projects and dug in on taxes. It appears there real agenda has little to do with fiscal responsibility they simply want to take down the social safety net and funnel money to their own pet projects.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4064152]Umm... I presented some facts that illustrate a different picture than the one you were putting forth.

You respond by saying the same thing, again.

Doesn't that just prove your position is a talking point without any substance?[/QUOTE]

Bottom Line: Google 'Obama dithers' and see how many results you get. Then Google 'Obama votes Present' and see how many and what kind of news articles you get.

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4064307]Bottom Line: Google 'Obama dithers' and see how many results you get. T[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. Because the Googles says so...it must be true.

You should Google "lemonparty" and "blue waffle".....

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4064307]Bottom Line: Google 'Obama dithers' and see how many results you get. Then Google 'Obama votes Present' and see how many and what kind of news articles you get.

Are you going to continue throwing stupid sh1t out and not backing it up?

[QUOTE=cr726;4064350]Are you going to continue throwing stupid sh1t out and not backing it up?[/QUOTE]

See: Google results. Backed up & reinforced. :)

:jets17

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4064515]See: Google results. Backed up & reinforced. :)

Google is truth!!

[IMG]http://img.uphaa.com/uploads/650/129028734695355961.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.stupidautocomplete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/why-wont-my-parakeet-eat-my-diarrhea.jpg[/IMG]

You want me to back up your bs?

Ignore cr, Albany. While he never makes many points himself he says "back it up!" more often than a rapper in a strip club.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4064542]Ignore cr, Albany. While he never makes many points himself he says "back it up!" more often than a rapper in a strip club.[/QUOTE]

Did lightning strike you after this sh@t post?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4064542]Ignore cr, Albany. While he never makes many points himself he says "back it up!" more often than a rapper in a strip club.[/QUOTE]

He said "Google 'obama' and 'ditherer'". That doesn't even make sense.

I can Google "John Boehner" and "Oompa Loompa"

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9zkDmst9Xck/TDylNthb4rI/AAAAAAAAABA/iwPkd9sLfbI/s1600/oompa_loompa2_14e5a.jpg[/IMG]

So thus, John Boehner isn't a politician....he'd a midget candy manufacturer. Google says so. :P

All League
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4064307]Bottom Line: Google 'Obama dithers' and see how many results you get. Then Google 'Obama votes Present' and see how many and what kind of news articles you get.

You know, I bet there were millions of hits for "Obama not born in the USA" too.

And that turned out to be false.

Just because it shows up in a search engine, does not make it fact.

Again, I posted you the politifact article where they discuss the "present voting" = 129 times out of 4,000. I'm not defending those 129 times, but lets at least put that in context - which is voting present about 3% of the time.

Because before I knew it was out of 4,000, I thought it was really bad - hence why I looked for the full story.

And as far as the 'dithering' thing goes, I've probably heard that word more on Fox News in the past year than I've ever heard it used in my entire life. When everyone on one network describes the President with the same word, a rather rare and mostly unused word, it kind of screams 'talking point'.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4064553]And as far as the 'dithering' thing goes, I've probably heard that word more on Fox News in the past year than I've ever heard it used in my entire life. When everyone on one network describes the President with the same word, a rather rare and mostly unused word, it kind of screams 'talking point'.[/QUOTE]

Why the f*ck do you watch Fox News? Are you obsessed? Do you dither when it's time to change the channel?

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4064571]Why the f*ck do you watch Fox News? Are you obsessed? Do you dither when it's time to change the channel?[/QUOTE]

Always good to see what the other side thinks - that's why I'll occasionally watch it.
    Last edited by SafetyBlitz; 07-20-2011 at 04:14 PM.

[QUOTE=sackdance;4064571]Why the f*ck do you watch Fox News? Are you obsessed? Do you dither when it's time to change the channel?[/QUOTE]

Great point bro!