Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate Guys who Piss in the Middle Urinal

I hate Guys who Piss in the Middle Urinal

Often I go into a bathroom and there are three urinals. I hate the following.

A guy who when all three are empty picks the middle one so the next guy through door has to stand next to him.
    A guy who walks in when there is only one guy on the left or right and rather than take the opposite side urinal he takes the middle urinal.

In my opinion one should only take the middle uriinal when the other two are taken and I really have to piss.

What purpose do these guys have to want to piss next to another guy when they don't have to?

Are they gay? Are they comparing Johnsons? Are they hoping they get someone else's pee on their leg?

Is this just me? Does anyone else either hate this?

All Pro
    I hate guys who crap there

i always piss in the middle urinal because it is the least used. and to make others uncomfortable.

I'm far more concerned with those folks who choose the middle urinal and don't even attempt to take a piss. Supposedly that kind of thing happens in Bahrain all the time.

Banned
    I always go to the urinal where there isn't a pool of piss on the floor fermenting in front of it. That's usually the middle one.

I like to **** with dudes who are insecure about pissing in public, but I never use the middle urinal. I just go right up and share the same one they're using and start a sword fight.

Not sure what kind of office everyone works in but the absolute worst are the guys who come in the stall next to you while you're crapping...

Dude, wait a few minutes. I don't want to share that kind of experience with you and I sure as hell don't want to hear the Thai food you just ate coming out your nether region...

Have some fargin' decency.

On a side note, I can see your shoes. I know who you are!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4064013]Not sure what kind of office everyone works in but the absolute worst are the guys who come in the stall next to you while you're crapping...

Dude, wait a few minutes. I don't want to share that kind of experience with you and I sure as hell don't want to hear the Thai food you just ate coming out your nether region...

Have some fargin' decency.

On a side note, I can see your shoes. I know who you are![/QUOTE]
    All bad enough it is true but what about the people who think it is OK to have a cell phone conversation while sitting on the crapper? I mean the danger of unintended sound effects are bad enough but jeez, exactly how sanitary is that whole thing?

Plop plop fizz sniffy sniffy.

We have a lot of Indian subcontinent IT contractors who engage in this practice. It is unnerving as hell.

[QUOTE=EM31;4064015]All bad enough it is true but what about the people who think it is OK to have a cell phone conversation while sitting on the crapper? I mean the danger of unintended sound effects are bad enough but jeez, exactly how sanitary is that whole thing?

Plop plop fizz sniffy sniffy.

We have a lot of Indian subcontinent IT contractors who engage in this practice. It is unnerving as hell.[/QUOTE]

+1

I've heard them on conference calls. No couth...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4064019]+1

I've heard them on conference calls. No couth...[/QUOTE]

Here's another one. You know that guy who occupies the adjascent stall and whose shoes you recognize? How about when Elvis leaves the building before you and without the sound of hands being washed?

[QUOTE=EM31;4064048]Here's another one. You know that guy who occupies the adjascent stall and whose shoes you recognize? How about when Elvis leaves the building before you and without the sound of hands being washed?[/QUOTE]

lmao... And he's the same guy that grabs a fistful of TP wipes once and is off the pot in 10 seconds flat.

This was after a bout of explosive diarrhea...

His wife must want to choke him.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.robswtfrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/etiquette-seriously-robswtfrant1.jpg[/IMG]

I hate getting stage fright. No matter how bad I gotta piss, soon as another person enters the room, all goes silent. Then I sometimes have to do the zip of shame, where I know I got caught with stage fright, zip up, and walk away.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;4064339]I hate getting stage fright. No matter how bad I gotta piss, soon as another person enters the room, all goes silent. Then I sometimes have to do the zip of shame, where I know I got caught with stage fright, zip up, and walk away.[/QUOTE]
    +1 :baghead:

When it's a crowded place (bar, stadium..) I go directly to the stalls. I KNOW in advance I'd fail.

LOL @ the zip of shame :D

Man, I am right there with you on the stage fright thing. Except it doesn't bother me in a crowded bar or a stadium -- the worst is when you're all alone in the bathroom, and then one other person walks in. Then it's all over.

I never go in the stall either. I hate the sound of the splashing water echoing off the walls.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7a32nAPxBs[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/A8xAx.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4064373][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/A8xAx.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! :clapper:

All Pro
    I always use the middle urinal. I'm proud of my package! :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;4064379]I always use the middle urinal. I'm proud of my package! :D[/QUOTE]
    It is not whether you are proud of your package TBP, it is whether or not you are given to inspecting (or worse) the packages of others.

Middle urinal = "come hither".

Middle urinal = The spot where George Michael got arrested from.