Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caddie Steve Williams hits out at Tiger Woods after split - WTF

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Caddie Steve Williams hits out at Tiger Woods after split - WTF

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/14231895.stm[/URL]

[QUOTE]
    Having split with Tiger Woods after 12 years, caddie Steve Williams says he has "wasted two years" of his life sticking by the American following scandals in his private life.

Williams adds that he is "extremely disappointed" and that he "lost respect" for the former world number one when details of his extra-marital affairs were made public.
    [/QUOTE]

Errm... You are a f&^*ing CADDIE you dope. You have made unbelievable amounts of money over the years for the job of carrying another man's bag around and cleaning his balls for him. STFU. Nobody gives a sh1t what you have to say.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO

Like he had no idea Tiger was banging chicks left and right.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4064982][URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/14231895.stm[/URL]

Errm... You are a f&^*ing CADDIE you dope. You have made unbelievable amounts of money over the years for the job of carrying another man's bag around and cleaning his balls for him. STFU. Nobody gives a sh1t what you have to say.[/QUOTE]

Why the harsh words for Steve?

I think he did a little bit more than carry the bag and clean balls. He participated in practice sessions (especially with Tiger's swing changes) and club selection, decision making, etc during rounds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you suck because you can't get roids from the Canadian doctor anymore you might as well fire the caddy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve was more than just Tiger's caddy. He was a groomsman at Tiger's wedding and Tiger was Steve's best man. There's talk that he got pissed when Steve asked if he could carry another golfer's bag (Adam Scott at the U.S. Open) to make some money, but wouldn't a friend think nothing of that? If Tiger knew he'd be playing off and on for two years and he truly cared for his friend - personally and professionally - wouldn't he have said, "Yeah, go make money with someone else but come back when I'm back." Tiger is a scumbag and will always be a scumbag.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4064993]Steve was more than just Tiger's caddy. He was a groomsman at Tiger's wedding and Tiger was Steve's best man. There's talk that he got pissed when Steve asked if he could carry another golfer's bag (Adam Scott at the U.S. Open) to make some money, but wouldn't a friend think nothing of that? If Tiger knew he'd be playing off and on for two years and he truly cared for his friend - personally and professionally - wouldn't he have said, "Yeah, go make money with someone else but come back when I'm back." Tiger is a scumbag and will always be a scumbag.[/QUOTE]

:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4064991]When you suck because you can't get roids from the Canadian doctor anymore you might as well fire the caddy.[/QUOTE]

Roids did not make Tiger the excellent golfer that he is. He was DOMINANT well before he started using HGH. I'm not even a Tiger fan, but your statement is just ignant.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a pathetic display. Publicly bashing your supposed friend and person that you owe your whole "career" to.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caddy's at the pro level don't just carry bags and use the ball washer...

They walk the course every single morning before the golfer is even awake...

An example would be a good caddy would not have let Dustin Johnson ground his club in a bunker. A good caddy would have known the rules of the course...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4065015]Caddy's at the pro level don't just carry bags and use the ball washer...

They walk the course every single morning before the golfer is even awake...

An example would be a good caddy would not have let Dustin Johnson ground his club in a bunker. A good caddy would have known the rules of the course...[/QUOTE]
    Did not have a good caddie :nono:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dR1pkCGY80[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4065023]Did not have a good caddie :nono:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dR1pkCGY80[/url][/QUOTE]

I can only make it through his tee shot before I have to turn it off.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4065024]I can only make it through his tee shot before I have to turn it off.[/QUOTE]
    Golf over here at the time was not a popular sport. It’s starting to get there, but still light years from the coverage it gets in the US. At the time, golf just wasn’t something you saw on TV.

I remember a channel going live to the British Open saying this Frenchie was about to win. For those 10 minutes, the ratings went through the roof.

How he ever picked up a golf club again is beyond me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4065023]Did not have a good caddie :nono:
    [/QUOTE]

Holy hell. No. No he did not.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real bad publicity for Tiger firring a guy that stood by him.

To have everything go so bad to tiger and still have the mindset to fire your best man.
    Just confirms reports that he is a scumbag

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Banks81;4065010]Roids did not make Tiger the excellent golfer that he is. He was DOMINANT well before he started using HGH. I'm not even a Tiger fan, but your statement is just ignant.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bombers;4065040]Real bad publicity for Tiger firring a guy that stood by him.

To have everything go so bad to tiger and still have the mindset to fire your best man.
    Just confirms reports that he is a scumbag[/QUOTE]

yes this is a perfect example of highly refined "douchebaggery"
    Last edited by jetlifer; 07-21-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume he was a good caddie and yes, I had a little fun with the "cleaning his balls" line but at the end of the day I see a caddie much like I see the posse in entrouage. They exist and serve at the pleasure of the man (or woman) who actually brings in all the money.

The man made a lot of money from Tiger and yes Tiger is a dick, but have a little respect and do not bite the hand that fed you very well and for a very long time. As another poster pointed out earlier in the thread it is difficult to believe that Williams had no knowledge during the time that Tiger was banging every female in Christendom.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    January 1 2012 as the over/under for when Williams' tell-all book about Tiger comes out.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4065127]I assume he was a good caddie and yes, I had a little fun with the "cleaning his balls" line but at the end of the day I see a caddie much like I see the posse in entrouage. They exist and serve at the pleasure of the man (or woman) who actually brings in all the money.

The man made a lot of money from Tiger and yes Tiger is a dick, but have a little respect and do not bite the hand that fed you very well and for a very long time. As another poster pointed out earlier in the thread it is difficult to believe that Williams had no knowledge during the time that Tiger was banging every female in Christendom.[/QUOTE]

Williams was an accomplished Caddie long before Tiger. Clearly, Tiger catapulted his earnings etc...

While easy to judge...Williams did a VERY GOOD job hiding his displeasure of Tiger from us. Have you ever had a friend cheat on his wife? Sometimes we hate the act so much, it affects the way we think of that person (our friend) and we cant hide our feelings even though we try.

Williams simply couldn't hide his disappointment. That is understandable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve Williams is definitely a good caddie. It's Well known that some of his decisions and influence had a huge impact on the scorecard. I think both sides are at fault. You would think a friendship and relationship like theres would have led to a better handled split up but it didnt. Goes a long way in revealing the true relationship they had. Not smart on Tigers part to handle it this way either. With the incredible level of debauchery going on and the impact already to Tigers game why not go out of your way to have a smooth breakup. Why risk a pissed off caddie rehashing and commenting on your past sins when you're desperately trying to resurrect your career.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=scottyrado;4065159]Steve Williams is definitely a good caddie. It's Well known that some of his decisions and influence had a huge impact on the scorecard. I think both sides are at fault. You would think a friendship and relationship like theres would have led to a better handled split up but it didnt. Goes a long way in revealing the true relationship they had. Not smart on Tigers part to handle it this way either. With the incredible level of debauchery going on and the impact already to Tigers game why not go out of your way to have a smooth breakup. Why risk a pissed off caddie rehashing and commenting on your past sins when you're desperately trying to resurrect your career.[/QUOTE]

Williams was told of this 2 weeks ago at the ATT national. he has had plenty of time to think it through. They BOTH agreed to keep it quiet for Adam Scotts sake. That's pretty well thought out no? Not sure your beef?