Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oslo Bombing

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4066107]Well maybe they will since this guy was a Christian.[/QUOTE]

Knucklehead.....

Paulie started the ISLAM thread piece , leave me alone. I am working on a new more agreeable me.:D

Welcome back BTW...did you meet Stokes at Naragansset?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4060315]Until Paulie passes my post count.[/QUOTE]

pauliec
    didn't fall off no ****in' pumpkin truck
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    [B]Posts: 38,173[/B]

FF2®
    alive. Thank you Hamper. Thank you jetswin.
    Hall Of Fame
    [B]Posts: 39,947
    [/B]

Complete and utter disappointment!!!!!

OT, it's despicable how this guy targeted a kids camp. Is it true that there were undetonated bombs?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4066107]Well maybe they will since this guy was a Christian.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/313831/thumbs/s-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-large.jpg[/IMG]

Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "ring-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4066109]So...will you now denounce mainstream christian churches for not rooting this guy out? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I hate this argument and I'm not even religious...

Common sense tells you Islam preaches hate at an alarming rate. It's only growing...

Christianity preaches peace and tolerance, albeit ignorance as well...

So tired of a Christian committing a crazy act = Thousands upon Thousands of Jihadists blowing something up every fargin' day :rolleyes:

They're not the same ballpark. They're not even the same ****in' sport.

[img]http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/28452.gif[/img]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4066132]I hate this argument and I'm not even religious...

Common sense tells you Islam preaches hate at an alarming rate. It's only growing...

[/QUOTE]

that is debatable

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4066109]So...will you now denounce mainstream christian churches for not rooting this guy out? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    No, because there isn't a Christian church in the world that would even tacitly support such an un-Christian act.

Islam's record is not so clean.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

So tired of a Christian committing a crazy act = Thousands upon Thousands of Jihadists blowing something up every fargin' day :rolleyes:

[img]http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/28452.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

+1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4066120][IMG]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/313831/thumbs/s-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-large.jpg[/IMG]

Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "ring-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.[/QUOTE]
    Intolerant psycho.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4066120][IMG]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/313831/thumbs/s-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-large.jpg[/IMG]

Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "ring-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.[/QUOTE]

Well thats a 12-6 curveball.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4066107]Well maybe they will since this guy was a Christian.[/QUOTE]lol

oh noes!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;4066144]that is debatable[/QUOTE]
    Because you say so?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4065940]Not sure of exact details but heard more than 20 dead at a youth camp shooting outside the capital that was related.

Both attacks had responsibility claimed by Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami...

But you know, terrorists can't inflict damage outside of the ME :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Fail.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assumptions really can get people hurt.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    notice no libs jumped the gun here

we are a rational, level-headed people

you teabaggers could learn a lot from us

:ontome:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    one second you are just walking around and the next second this....

is it any wonder i like animals better than people?

[IMG]http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/U.S./660/425/oslo%204.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Common sense tells you Islam preaches hate at an alarming rate. It's only growing...[/QUOTE]

Pure "Islam" does not preach hate. Misguided Islamics preach hate.

Pure "Christianity" does not preach hate. Misguided Christians preach hate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL="http://news.yahoo.com/witnesses-describe-scene-terror-norway-camp-010853069.html"]http://news.yahoo.com/witnesses-describe-scene-terror-norway-camp-010853069.html[/URL]

[QUOTE]Dana Berzingi said the fake police officer ordered people to come closer, then pulled weapons and ammunition from a bag and started shooting.
    Several victims "had pretended as if they were dead to survive," the 21-year-old said. But after shooting the victims with one gun, the gunman shot them again in the head with a shotgun, he said.
    "I lost several friends," said Berzingi, whose pants were stained with blood. He said he used the cell phone of one of his fallen friends to call police.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

[img]http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/28452.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

[B]Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere told reporters that the attacks, believed to be the work of a man who has posted on Christian fundamentalist websites, showed you can't jump to conclusions about terror acts. He said most of the political violence that Norway has seen has come from the [B]extreme right[/B].[/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    you'd have to be an evil ba$tard

[IMG]http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/174/174279/17427969/jpg/active/978x.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4066240]notice no libs jumped the gun here

we are a rational, level-headed people
    [/QUOTE]

i can't speak for all liberals but I stayed out of this thread... until now

it's been established this guy was a Christian extremist

can we stop with the idea that Islam is somehow more dangerous than Christianity? it's not proven by centuries of history and it's not proven in Oslo. it's a flat out wrong assumption. People are people, no matter the race, creed or color. Some individuals are nuts, many aren't. Any religion can be abused by nutjobs. There's nothing particularly bad about Islam anymore than there is anything particularly bad about Christianity.

however if we were going to judge people by race, gender, and color there seems to be a-lot of white loner men going on killing sprees and serial jags. A disproportionate amount.