Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: no debt deal "we have run out of time"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4067502]lol :D[/QUOTE]

When you can't refute the message attack the messenger?

[QUOTE=cr726;4067226]The Tea Party thinks it is ok to destroy the U.S.'s credit rating and believe that our place in the world won't be affected.[/QUOTE]

Really? How much of the borrowing or where the money goes is the fault of the Tea party?

They seem to be the ONLY contingent concerned with something that they have NO interest in other than the country's best interest which is served ONLY when we stop spending like drunkin sailors on entitlements.

It is interesting that anyone can possibly defend Obama and the Democrats on this issue. They would never had addressed the crisis if the Tea Party along with the GOP did not bring it to the forefront of peoples attention.

The Dems continue to flat out lie and claim that voters want tax increases to go along with spending cuts. See Rassmussen today for the first real poll that asked that question.

Then Reid and Boehnor actually strike some sort of compromise and then the President decides to kill it. All because it doesnt push the whole mess until after the next election. This is all about political games for Obama. They don't take saving our economy seriously. It is a joke. Whats worse however are the rational people out there that are so misinformed that they actually defend this presidents actions.

[QUOTE=Trades;4067509]When you can't refute the message attack the messenger?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't laughing at the national review if it makes you feel better...

You can't quote a quote unless you do so manually... It was a good point and it made me chuckle and smile, hence my post.

I'm on your side buddy.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4067589]I wasn't laughing at the national review if it makes you feel better...

You can't quote a quote unless you do so manually... It was a good point and it made me chuckle and smile, hence my post.

I'm on your side buddy.[/QUOTE]

Its all good.

All the Obama even if he is a incompent assh-le

[QUOTE=cr726;4067226]The Tea Party thinks it is ok to destroy the U.S.'s credit rating and believe that our place in the world won't be affected.[/QUOTE]

A clean debt ceiling bill would have reduced our credit rating anyway. No budget and no reason to address the long term fiscal issues would have lead to a downgrade. Regardless of where you stand on this forcing the issue in the long run is a net plus for our overall credit rating. Even with a deal we may deserve a downgrade.