Thread: OT: Is Forcing Your Kid To Wear A Buffalo Bills T-Shirt Considered Child Abuse?

OT: Is Forcing Your Kid To Wear A Buffalo Bills T-Shirt Considered Child Abuse?

[url]http://www.spotlightnews.com/sports/view_news.php?news_id=1311173983[/url]

Rob Jonas 07/20/11

Bill Parcells built a reputation as a no-nonsense NFL head coach during his three-decade career with four different clubs.

But the man once nick-named the “Big Tuna” showed a more congenial side during his appearance at the Bob Reed Football Clinic Sunday at Saratoga Springs’ East Side Recreational Field.

Parcells smiled several times during a question-and-answer session with players and parents from the Saratoga Springs Pop Warner program, and[B] he even quipped about one young player’s Buffalo Bills T-shirt. :shakehead

“We’re going to have to get you a different shirt.” said Parcells.[/B]

:jets17

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=AlbanyJet;4067139][url]http://www.spotlightnews.com/sports/view_news.php?news_id=1311173983[/url]

Rob Jonas 07/20/11

Bill Parcells built a reputation as a no-nonsense NFL head coach during his three-decade career with four different clubs.

But the man once nick-named the “Big Tuna” showed a more congenial side during his appearance at the Bob Reed Football Clinic Sunday at Saratoga Springs’ East Side Recreational Field.

Parcells smiled several times during a question-and-answer session with players and parents from the Saratoga Springs Pop Warner program, and[B] he even quipped about one young player’s Buffalo Bills T-shirt. :shakehead

“We’re going to have to get you a different shirt.” said Parcells.[/B]

:jets17[/QUOTE]

STFU you fat piece of ****.

Why, because thats the one team you didn't fleece?

Child Abuse

Child Abuse? Yes. 100%, that parent should be ashamed.

Problem is I have also heard this same argument about a Jets T-shirt, and.. unfortunately, maybe its just the "ghosts" of SOJ... but I still seem to agree.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4067219]STFU you fat piece of ****.

Why, because thats the one team you didn't fleece?[/QUOTE]

sweet avatar brah

[QUOTE=jetsfan_toronto_canada;4067236]Child Abuse? Yes. 100%, that parent should be ashamed.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for the poor kid.

I feel bad for all Buffalo Bills fans not because they lost four straight Super Bowls but because they're all such foolish gluttons-for-punishment.

Note: There are WAY too many Pats fans in Saratoga County! I dare say almost as many as us JETS fans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yeah, Parcells should definitely get that kid a Giants/Patriots/Jets/Cowboys/Dolphins shirt.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4067560]Yeah, Parcells should definitely get that kid a Giants/Patriots/Jets/Cowboys/Dolphins shirt.[/QUOTE]

[B]LMFAO!!!!![/B]

Buffalo Bills WIN Super Bowl XXV!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWgcPyaq4U[/url]

Vintage 1968 JETS!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apsSW6UbLlo[/url]

[QUOTE=jetsfan_toronto_canada;4067236]Child Abuse? Yes. 100%, that parent should be ashamed.

Problem is I have also heard this same argument about a Jets T-shirt, and.. unfortunately, maybe its just the "ghosts" of SOJ... but I still seem to agree.[/QUOTE]

The poor kid should get a Revis #24 like the one ur avatar got, now that's COOL!

[QUOTE=FijiJet;4070442]The poor kid should get a Revis #24 like the one ur avatar got, now that's COOL![/QUOTE]

If I knew who this kid was I'd be happy to give him a JETS shirt.

Likely his parents feel humiliated - I'm sure all the other kids and their parents at the practice had a good laugh at them. :yes:

[QUOTE=FijiJet;4070442]The poor kid should get a Revis #24 like the one ur avatar got, now that's COOL![/QUOTE]

LOL. On the hush-hush (copyrights etc)

My wife MADE that jersey, she just bought some green paint and a white 1-2 year old shirt, she painted up the revis and everything lol, looks like an old time joe namath type jersey - this year she'll make one for my new son, I'm thinking he should get Santonio, maybe just maybe we'll give him a 38 terminator!

Meh. If his dad wants his son to watch a CFL team, so be it.

No biggie.