Thread: Goal: from cradle to grave

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Goal: from cradle to grave

[B]Some federal workers more likely to die than lose jobs[/B]

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-07-18-fderal-job-security_n.htm[/url]

[I]HUD spokesman Jerry Brown says his department's low dismissal rate providing a 99.85% job security rate for employees shows a skilled and committed workforce. "We've never focused on firing people, and we don't intend to start now. We're more focused on hiring the right people," he says.[/I]

Imagine there's no profits
    It's easy if you try
    No bottom line below us
    Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
    Organizing for today...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4067179][B]Some federal workers more likely to die than lose jobs[/B]

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-07-18-fderal-job-security_n.htm[/url]

[I]HUD spokesman Jerry Brown says his department's low dismissal rate providing a 99.85% job security rate for employees shows a skilled and committed workforce. "We've never focused on firing people, and we don't intend to start now. We're more focused on hiring the right people," he says.[/I]

Imagine there's no profits
    It's easy if you try
    No bottom line below us
    Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
    Organizing for today...[/QUOTE]

All these "high skilled" employees. LMFAO! Nepotism is the 2nd most common word in government.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4067179][B]Some federal workers more likely to die than lose jobs[/B]

[B]Imagine there's no profits
    It's easy if you try
    No bottom line below us
    Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
    Organizing for today[/B]...[/QUOTE]

LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231062[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4067183]All these "high skilled" employees. LMFAO! Nepotism is the 2nd most common word in government.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? You want to pretend nepotism is a gov't thing? I guess James Murdoch must of really had a tough time getting a job with Dad? I can go on and on, I know of 2 brothers and their dad who all work for the same firm on Wall Street too, but they earned those jobs right! Give it a rest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4067241]Seriously? You want to pretend nepotism is a gov't thing? I guess James Murdoch must of really had a tough time getting a job with Dad? I can go on and on, I know of 2 brothers and their dad who all work for the same firm on Wall Street too, but they earned those jobs right! Give it a rest.[/QUOTE]

Until we have a government that attacks monopoly practices and supports entrepreneurial activity through lower tax rates, less subsidy, less regulation nothing will change.

Look at the 3 big pieces of legislation that were passed by the Democrats. Health Care, Dodd/Frank and the stimulus package all support big business interests, big labor interests and large public employee unions. Small business formation has not only been ignored it's been attacked.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4067254]Until we have a government that attacks monopoly practices and supports entrepreneurial activity through lower tax rates, less subsidy, less regulation nothing will change.

Look at the 3 big pieces of legislation that were passed by the Democrats. Health Care, Dodd/Frank and the stimulus package all support big business interests, big labor interests and large public employee unions. Small business formation has not only been ignored it's been attacked.[/QUOTE]

It all comes down to lobbyist and their money.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4067263]It all comes down to lobbyist and their money.[/QUOTE]

It all comes down to government power which comes from spending and regulating. Money flows to power.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4067231]Great find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231062[/url][/QUOTE]

Whoops. Sorry Trades.

And thank you, cr, for pointing that out. (While on the gov't dime, of course)