View Poll Results: What should I wear or bring to the party?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • A tobacco pipe

2 22.22%
  • A cane

1 11.11%
  • A cape

6 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What item of interest/sophistication can I wear/bring to a party?

Jets Insider VIP

What item of interest/sophistication can I wear/bring to a party?

Long story, short - Going to a party next Saturday. Need something of interest to accessorize with and create an aura of sophistication. I've decided against a fake mustache and not really into a top hat. I also won't be arriving at the party in a white vehicle of any kind. Please vote above and, if possible, provide evidence that said item will result in intrigue and inquiry as I enter the room.

So what should I wear or have with me as I enter the party and say, "Please allow myself to introduce......myself...."?

Write in votes accepted.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4067913]Long story, short - Going to a party next Saturday. Need something of interest to accessorize with and create an aura of sophistication. I've decided against a fake mustache and not really into a top hat. I also won't be arriving at the party in a white vehicle. Please vote above and, if possible, provide evidence that said item will result in intrigue and inquiry as I enter the room.

So what should I wear or have with me as I enter the party and say, "Please allow myself to introduce......myself...."?

Write in votes accepted.[/QUOTE]

a midget maybe? People love midgets.

All Pro
    Wear a condom, it's always well received, shows you are serious.

Jets Insider VIP
    FYI - I've also scratched a monocle and a red robe off the list (for obvious reasons)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4067918]Wear a condom, it's always well received, shows you are serious.[/QUOTE]

Shows that I'm a man of expectations....but also concerned for others. I like it. Wife probably won't though.

Okay, condom is on the practice squad. Probably won't make the active roster of options though.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

-

[IMG]http://www.nightmarefactory.com/MR156004.jpg[/IMG]

-

How about carrying in a Motorola Xoom, it has none of the shortcomings of the Apple, you can multitask like crazy, the screen is true 16 x 10 HD, you can expand the memory with the micro-SD card, etc, etc. Best of all, no crappy iTunes to deal with. Just usb to yout computer and transfer music, movies, photos etc with an easy drag and drop. HD games are beautiful as it runs with a dual core processor and has 1 Gb of Ram, unlike Apple's puny 256K of Ram on their non-HD 4:3 screen. You'll love some of the widgets which allow you to scroll through your emails, top news stories, You Tube Vids, books, etc on your home screen without having to open an application. You can customize your home screen to suit your usage, unlike the iPad which has only icons that can be moved around. The whole interface and user experience is very intuitive after playing with it for half a day.

Plenty of apps and the list is growing daily. No where near the number Apple has but I've yet to look for one i want and come up empty. So far, the best one allows me to access my desktop remotely and stream all my media in near HD to my tablet. I can also watch my recorded TV shows and watch live TV in near HD. Awesome. Going to be very awesome when I want to watch the game when I'm somewhere there's no TV available.

Oh, and it has flash, so I get a full web experience on about 3 million websites that don't use html5.

Wifi versions of the 32 Gb Xoom or 16 Gb Samsung Galaxy is only $400 after coupon. Get the ACER, ASUS or Dell 7" Streak for $300 with same coupon. It expires on July 30.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4067930]How about carrying in a Motorola Xoom, it has none of the shortcomings of the Apple, you can multitask like crazy, the screen is true 16 x 10 HD, you can expand the memory with the micro-SD card, etc, etc. Best of all, no crappy iTunes to deal with. Just usb to yout computer and transfer music, movies, photos etc with an easy drag and drop. HD games are beautiful as it runs with a dual core processor and has 1 Gb of Ram, unlike Apple's puny 256K of Ram on their non-HD 4:3 screen. You'll love some of the widgets which allow you to scroll through your emails, top news stories, You Tube Vids, books, etc on your home screen without having to open an application. You can customize your home screen to suit your usage, unlike the iPad which has only icons that can be moved around. The whole interface and user experience is very intuitive after playing with it for half a day.

Plenty of apps and the list is growing daily. No where near the number Apple has but I've yet to look for one i want and come up empty. So far, the best one allows me to access my desktop remotely and stream all my media in near HD to my tablet. I can also watch my recorded TV shows and watch live TV in near HD. Awesome. Going to be very awesome when I want to watch the game when I'm somewhere there's no TV available.

Oh, and it has flash, so I get a full web experience on about 3 million websites that don't use html5.

Wifi versions of the 32 Gb Xoom or 16 Gb Samsung Galaxy is only $400 after coupon. Get the ACER, ASUS or Dell 7" Streak for $300 with same coupon. It expires on July 30.[/QUOTE]

King of comedy!

Jets Insider VIP
    "She'll take this seriously."

[IMG]http://atrocitynights.com/JnB/Images/Animal%20House.jpg[/IMG]

I think the photo alone provides all evidence needed that said item will result in intrigue and inquiry as you enter the room.

All Pro
    Wear bright red lipstick. That ought to make you the most talked about
    person at the gala. Your wife probably could lend you hers. (Also carry
    a man purse). Earrings might be a bit much though if they are oh, so,
    overstated. Go easy on the jewlery.

I vote anal beads around your neck...

It will be hilarious for you to walk in a sex shop and buy them.

People will mistake them for some type of African based adornment.

It's just win/win.

Hall Of Fame
    carry a pineapple with you all evening.

refuse to tell anyone why.

you'll be the talk of the party.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

iPad 2 3G

iPhone 4

Rolex Submariner Date

Rolex Turnograph Date (right wrist)

BMW Remote Access Keyfob

1960 Leica Film Camera

JFK to London Boarding Pass

Your trophy wife's 2010 W2

Your 7th Graders SAT Scores

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Wear a fez, a dickie, a belt AND suspenders, shorts, and Birkenstocks with white socks.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4067977]iPad 2 3G

iPhone 4

Rolex Submariner Date

Rolex Turnograph Date (right wrist)

BMW Remote Access Keyfob

1960 Leica Film Camera

JFK to London Boarding Pass

Your trophy wife's 2010 W2

Your 7th Graders SAT Scores

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Kenmore refrigerator with manual defrost

All League
    ipad 2

Hall Of Fame
    beret

cape

one of Welkhead's giant marionettes

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4067990]one of Welkhead's giant marionettes[/QUOTE]

lmao....I forgot about those...

:D

[QUOTE=32green;4068007]lmao....I forgot about those...

:D[/QUOTE]

I've tried to.

Jets Insider VIP
    codpiece worn on the outside
    a cane
    a bowler

pull up in a white car and ask where the milk bar is