Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets reach out to Aso (Merged many times)

If the money is anywhere close, Aso would be stupid not to come here. I'm sure he's also sick of being "the man" on the defense, expected to carry the team all the time. Not the case here.

All League
    RichCimini Rich Cimini
    #Jets are in negotiations with Santonio Holmes, per source. Also talking with Nnamdi Asomugha. Could they pull off a daily double? #nyj

Rookie
    Lets hope this happens. A player of this caliber on a defense this good is just flat out dangerous for opposing teams. If he truly wants to compete for a championship come to the Jets.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4069652]RichCimini Rich Cimini
    #Jets are in negotiations with Santonio Holmes, per source. Also talking with Nnamdi Asomugha. Could they pull off a daily double? #nyj[/QUOTE]

S*** just got real

We'll see if hes about money or about winning.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4069646]You need more updates.

The other thread is gaining traction. You'll be page 2 by 9:30.

_[/QUOTE]

Jenny Vrentas is letting me down.

Mine was first....:(

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4069656]S*** just got real[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM[/URL]

Didn't the 3 Wayne Hunter threads provide enough excitement for the night?

Tanny is just doing his due diligence.

[QUOTE=FF2;4069660]Didn't the 3 Wayne Hunter threads provide enough excitement for the night?[/QUOTE]

The death knell... a patsie troll lol :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;4069660]Didn't the 3 Wayne Hunter threads provide enough excitement for the night?[/QUOTE]

You're right, the mods suck.

All League
    Man just stick Rex in a room with Aso. He'll sign and be ready to hit someone on his way out.

[QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;4069661]Tanny is just doing his due diligence.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. The thought just occurred to me that this could be nothing more than a ploy to get Cromartie to take a lowball offer.

Jets Insider VIP
    #Jets are in negotiations with Santonio Holmes, per source. Also talking with Nnamdi Asomugha. Could they pull off a daily double? #nyj[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/05/12/science/real_190.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4069665]Maybe. The thought just occurred to me that this could be nothing more than a ploy to get Cromartie to take a lowball offer.[/QUOTE]

That would not be so bad in my book.

can't a mod merge the Aso threads?

All League

I don't see how it's possible to sign Aso, or if it's the right move to make, but I guess it's Tanny/Rex we trust?

All League
    jeez...the guy who started the other thread didn't even pony up for a VIP membership like you did. sheesh.

if this happens i'll literally bust a load in my pants

immediately following i will buy airfare, hotel and tickets to the superbowl

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4069665]Maybe. The thought just occurred to me that this could be nothing more than a ploy to get Cromartie to take a lowball offer.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Cromartie doesn't care about the Jets. And he's just waiting for Aso to sign his big deal so then he can then cash in somewhere that will pay him #1 money.