Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: The Draft - Voting Thread

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087

    The Draft - Voting Thread

    Everbody just post their votes for the 3 teams they like.

    Example:

    1st place: The Turk - Simply the best

    2nd place: Anyone Else - Because of blah blah blah

    3rd place: Someone other than those two - Well this dude blah blah blah.


    You don't need to write commentery if you don't want to but it makes for an interesting discussion.


    I'll tally up the scores and crown myself the Champion on tuesday morning (Turkish time thats EST +7 ) just to give everyone two full business days to get their votes in.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    To avoid going back and forth to the Teams thread


    DJY - Metrostars Part Deux



    FORWARDS:
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    David Villa
    Robin van Persie

    MIDFIELDERS:
    Zinedine Zidane
    Andrea Pirlo
    Wesley Sneijder
    Gennaro Gattuso
    Hamit Altintop

    DEFENDERS:
    Allesandro Nesta
    Cafu
    Lucio
    Gianluca Zambrotta
    Eddie Pope
    Robinho

    GOALKEEPERS:
    Iker Casillas
    Manuel Neuer

    MANAGER:
    Guus Hiddink



    Bitonti - FC Duderino



    Manager - Bit??

    Reserves

    ST - Fernando Torres - Spain
    CM - Juan Sebastián Verón - Argentina
    GK - Kasey Keller - USA
    CDM - Daniele De Rossi - Italy



    Bay Ridge Jet - Human Centipede United


    --------------Buffon------------

    Cole--------Ferdinad-------Carvalho----------Neville

    ----------------Essien--------------

    Malouda---------Kaka-----------Rivaldo

    -----------Eto'o-----------Ronaldo------


    Bench: Joaquin-Turan-Carragher--Higuain-Reyna

    Fowards- Ronaldo- Samuel Eto'o- Gonzalo Higuain
    Midfielders- Kaka- Michael Essien-Florent Malouda-Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez-Rivaldo-Arda Turan- Claudio Reyna
    Defenders- Rio Ferdinad-Ashley Cole-Ricardo Carvalho- Jamie Carragher
    Keepers- Gigi Buffon
    Manager- Arsene Wenger


    Paulie - Sinatra FC


    Manager: Fabio Capello



    Bench: Peter Crouch, Luca Toni, Philippe Mexes, Chrisitan Panucci, Mauro Camoranesi



    The Turk - N.K.F.V.A.S

    Manager

    Jose Mourinho

    Goalkeepers

    Tim Howard
    Taffarel

    Defenders

    Pique
    Desailly
    Zanetti
    Bale

    Midfielders

    Giggs
    Xavi
    Hagi
    Baggio
    Mascherano
    Sami Khedira
    Lampard

    Attackers

    Raul
    Shevchenko
    Bergkamp




    Raoul - WLF FC

    Manager:
    Sir Alex Ferguson

    Subs:
    Hasan Sas
    Rafael Marquez
    Steve Gerrard
    David Trezeguet
    Tony Meola




    Frostie - FC Raging Frogs

    Manager: Ottmar Hitzfeld

    oalkeepers: Oliver Kahn

    Defenders: Jürgen Kohler, Dougie Maicon, Stam, Thiago Silva

    Midfielders: Luis Figo, Nuri Sahin, Dempsey, Van Bommel, Okocha, Gascoigne,

    SS: Del Piero

    Forwards: Rutgerus Johannes Martinus van Nistelrooij, Larrson, Tevez, Romario





    Batman - FC Chicago Blitz

    MANAGER: Pep Guardiola

    _____________________________

    SUBS
    AMF - Stefan Effenberg
    MF - Gaizka Mendieta
    LB - Patrice Evra
    LW - Hristo Stoichkov
    ST - George Weah




    Striker - Thierry Henry
    Second Striker - Davor Suker

    AMF - Robert Pires
    MF - Cesc Fŕbregas
    MF - Juan Román Riquelme
    DMF - Emre Belozoglu

    LB - Roberto Carlos
    CB - Fabio Cannavaro
    CB - Tony Adams
    RB - Michel Salgado

    GK - Julio Cesar



    Royal - Bareassalona

    ------------Van Der Sar--------------

    -MIGUEL-------CAMPBELL--SAMUEL------LIZERAZU

    BECKHAM------NEDVED-----RONALDO

    --------------ZOLA----------
    ------CRESPO-----SUKUR------



    Scholes
    Diarra
    Bocanegra
    Vieri
    Klose


    Manager??
    Last edited by JetsFan2012; 07-29-2011 at 11:23 PM.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Some info missing from some teams.

    BRJ, Bit, Royal - Manager?

    Don't know if everyone took a 2nd GK either..

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Formation 4-1-3-2

    --------------Buffon------------

    Cole--------Ferdinad-------Carvalho----------Neville

    ----------------Essien--------------

    Malouda---------Kaka-----------Rivaldo

    -----------Eto'o-----------Ronaldo------


    Bench: Joaquin-Turan-Carragher--Higuain-Reyna

    Fowards- Ronaldo- Samuel Eto'o- Gonzalo Higuain
    Midfielders- Kaka- Michael Essien-Florent Malouda-Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez-Rivaldo-Arda Turan- Claudio Reyna
    Defenders- Rio Ferdinad-Ashley Cole-Ricardo Carvalho- Jamie Carragher
    Keepers- Gigi Buffon
    Manager- Arsene Wenger

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Personally, I won't vote for a team that doesn't have a defensive MF by trade in the starting 11.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Some info missing from some teams.

    BRJ, Bit, Royal - Manager?

    Don't know if everyone took a 2nd GK either..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Formation 4-1-3-2

    --------------Buffon------------

    Cole--------Ferdinad-------Carvalho----------Neville

    ----------------Essien--------------

    Malouda---------Kaka-----------Rivaldo

    -----------Eto'o-----------Ronaldo------


    Bench: Joaquin-Turan-Carragher--Higuain-Reyna

    Fowards- Ronaldo- Samuel Eto'o- Gonzalo Higuain
    Midfielders- Kaka- Michael Essien-Florent Malouda-Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez-Rivaldo-Arda Turan- Claudio Reyna
    Defenders- Rio Ferdinad-Ashley Cole-Ricardo Carvalho- Jamie Carragher
    Keepers- Gigi Buffon
    Manager- Arsene Wenger
    I guess not. Everybody has to chose two goalies and a manager guys.

    Please let me know who you'll be picking and who you'll be dropping. Either send me a pm or post it in the picks thread please.


    I didn't put the teams here because it's going to be hell if we have a discussion as well as the votes in this thread. I think the discussion should remain in the teams thread.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I didn't put the teams here because it's going to be hell if we have a discussion as well as the votes in this thread. I think the discussion should remain in the teams thread.
    Well now that I copied all the teams here we can discuss and vote here non?

    Can we vote for ourselves?

    :annoyingfrenchguy:

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Well now that I copied all the teams here we can discuss and vote here non?

    Can we vote for ourselves?

    :annoyingfrenchguy:
    Fine! Merde...

    As for your second question everyone else can but you can't!

    I just wanted to say that, but no I don't think we should be able to vote for ourselves.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Fine! Merde...

    As for your second question everyone else can but you can't!

    I just wanted to say that, but no I don't think we should be able to vote for ourselves.
    hehehe getting a little worked up there Mr. Mod?


  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    hehehe getting a little worked up there Mr. Mod?

    Actually I've been having trouble with an idiot French client of mine all week, since he pays me I can't take out my frustrations on him I'm using you inhisstead

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Actually I've been having trouble with an idiot French client of mine all week, since he pays me I can't take out my frustrations on him I'm using you inhisstead
    LMAO

    which client?

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LMAO

    which client?
    Nicola Sarkozy

    He's just an expat living in Turkey, like all condesending morons that come here thinking they are gracing us with their mere existence he can't seem to grasp that we are a soverign country with our own laws and those laws also apply to him even though he's french.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Nicola Sarkozy

    He's just an expat living in Turkey, like all condesending morons that come here thinking they are gracing us with their mere existence he can't seem to grasp that we are a soverign country with our own laws and those laws also apply to him even though he's french.
    Still not in the EU, eh?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Nicola Sarkozy

    He's just an expat living in Turkey, like all condesending morons that come here thinking they are gracing us with their mere existence he can't seem to grasp that we are a soverign country with our own laws and those laws also apply to him even though he's french.
    Oh God. I think it's genetic. We call it the 'Latin Culture' which is another way of saying "Im a doosh'. We have that in common with Italians. A real Frenchman will always try to cut corners. If you're abroad, waiting in line and a dude tries to cut in front of everyone, he's French.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post

    Still not in the EU, eh?
    Thanks to Sarkozy and his cronies we'll be seeing a lot more of this

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Thanks to Sarkozy and his cronies we'll be seeing a lot more of this



  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Oh God. I think it's genetic. We call it the 'Latin Culture' which is another way of saying "Im a doosh'. We have that in common with Italians. A real Frenchman will always try to cut corners. If you're abroad, waiting in line and a dude tries to cut in front of everyone, he's French.

    To be honest we as a nation are not known much for our strict queueing habits

    however what gets me with this guy is he keeps asking the same question in different ways hoping to get a different answer.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    I suggest you start another voting thread this one's beyond repair.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I suggest you start another voting thread this one's beyond repair.
    LOL just what I was doing right now

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    LOL just what I was doing right now
    LMAO

    I can see the thread title from here:

    "French Doosh Ruined the Other Thread, so Vote in here"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us