Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY FATBOY

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

HEY FATBOY

[QUOTE=cr726;4086598]

Imagine if he actually had facts to back him?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Warfish;4086778]

GFY

[/QUOTE]Thats how you talk to people, fatboy, [B]"Go F**k Yourself"[/B], and of course you'll get away with it too because the same few mods always have your back and give you a pass, BUT NOT ME you fat piece of $hit and I don't give a f**k who bans me, I'm gonna treat you like the scumbag that you are for as long as I'm here, which probably ends right now when the mods rush to your defense, but I don't give a f**k, I'm not taking abuse from a fat piece of $hit like you and I don't care who bans me for it, in fact if they really want to protect you they better ban me, thats the only way they will ever stop me from calling you the fat piece of $hit that you are.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4085111]

As Ham so eloquently pointed out, I am a giant fat walrus of a man.[/QUOTE]Still throwing my name around, huh, even in my absence?

Can't get over your obsession with me, huh fatboy?

Well so long as you want to throw my name around and quote me, then at least quote me correctly.

What I said was ...

You are a fat, disgusting, filthy animal who looks like he hasn't taken a shower in 20 Years.

I mean you look like a guy who lives in mortal fear of soap and water.

Seriously man, aren't you ashamed to walk around looking and smelling like that?

Show some friggin pride you filthy animal.

Its one thing to be morbidly obese (like you), but do you really have to subject people to your filth and what has to be the foulest of odors imaginable.

Get a f**kin bar of soap, fat @$$, trust me, it won't kill you.

It might kill the lice and do something about that foul stench you no doubt drag around like a skunk, well, for you I'm not so sure, we might have to put your fat @$$ thru a car wash and get those steam-cleaners rolling to cut through all that blubber and even scratch the surface of your filthy stench, but even still, a little water and a bar of soap can't hurt and it certainly won't kill you, though from the looks of you, you seem convinced that it will.

Anyway, since you're still throwing around my name and still quoting me, I just thought I would correct the record and make sure you quoted me accurately, or at least convey the message I was trying to convey.

Now the record has been corrected, fat @$$ :thumbup:

Oh Yeah, and GFY too you too, fat @$$

And since the mods decided its okay to tell people GFY, seeing how they let you get away with it, then I have a few for them as well ...

Jetswin, GFY you duplicitous dooshbag

Paulie, azienda me, tu se profiono sfacim

32Green, GFY in english :)

Now you can ban me again scumbags, only this time make it permanent.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 08-03-2011 at 05:20 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 AM drive-by hate-post. Can't imagine how difficult it must have been to keep all that bottled up for all these years.

You are the worst thing that ever happened to this board, bar none. And that’s saying a lot.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4088324]

3 AM drive-by hate-post. Can't imagine how difficult it must have been to keep all that bottled up for all these years.

You are the worst thing that ever happened to this board, bar none. And that’s saying a lot.[/QUOTE]F**K YOU TOO, you french fried faggot.

Don't take it out on me because your boyfriend didn't give you his little wee-wee tonite, or is it oui-oui :scratch:
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 08-03-2011 at 04:35 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4088327]F**K YOU TOO, you french fried faggot.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO. What do you know, you actually made me laugh with that one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Ham.

I guess if you're gonna go out go out with a bang eh...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Turk;4088338]

WOW Ham.

I guess if you're gonna go out go out with a bang eh...[/QUOTE]:P

Last time I didn't get my monies worth, wasn't gonna make that mistake again. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;4088341]:P

Last time I didn't get my monies worth, wasn't gonna make that mistake again. :D[/QUOTE]

IBTL!

BTW...Ham. I agree with your general position (Not about War) but your first points before you got banned.

We live in a country where a group for balanced budget makes people terrorists. Yet, the left wont even call a REAL terrorist a terrorist.

Be Kool.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm2kJpkRhKA[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this was another Francesa thread.

Really. :O

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    im gonna get in here before it's locked and say Ham and Warfish I like both of you posters, this is silly. We are all Jets fans.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    amazing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;4088408]im gonna get in here before it's locked and say Ham and Warfish I like both of you posters, this is silly. We are all Jets fans.[/QUOTE]
    Seconded.

I even like you, bit. I'm not going to hide in your bushes or anything, but I might drive by your house to see if you're home.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning to all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glenn - yeah, I used your name, assface - go fcuk yourself.

Anyone who has been here for an extended period of time knows you're a lunatic and anyone who welcomes you back after one of your [B]weird hiatuses[/B] :yes: doesn't know any better.

I don't expect you to be here much longer, thankfully, so... The JI "exodus" was your fault, you were a douchebaggy power-hungry loser of a mod and your power rankings suck.

Oh yeah, one more time - go fcuk yourself. Glenn.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4088436] I'm not going to hide in your bushes or anything, but I might drive by your house to see if you're home.[/QUOTE]

That's how I met my ex-wife! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4088442]That's how I [B]BEAT[/B] my ex-wife! :yes:[/QUOTE]

fixed........:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a serious question I never dared to ask because of the ban Hammer. Now that you're hopefully on the way out I guess I can ask it.

And don't think this is me trying to get back at you for the French Fried Faggot thing. That stuff flies over my head now, and I genuinely laughed at it.

So here it goes:

Are you Kelly?

Seriously, the profile fits.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come faggot doesn't get caught by the swear police?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4088459]I have a serious question I never dared to ask because of the ban Hammer. Now that you're hopefully on the way out I guess I can ask it.

And don't think this is me trying to get back at you for the French Fried Faggot thing. That stuff flies over my head now, and I genuinely laughed at it.

So here it goes:

Are you Kelly?

Seriously, the profile fits.[/QUOTE]

I thought this for a long time, but then it occurred to me that kelly takes a lot of (mostly deserved) crap and GLENN is too much of a lunatic to carry out a charade like kelly for so long. The insults and making fun wouldn't last before GLENN would blow a gasket and start banning those who made fun of kelly as GJ&H. Really ghey user name, by the way. If GLENN is kelly, kudos, you had me convinced and then unconvinced. If GLENN isn't kelly, well, GFY again.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4088478] If GLENN is kelly, kudos, you had me convinced and then unconvinced. If GLENN isn't kelly, well, GFY again.[/QUOTE]

Ham is definitely [URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/member.php?u=13890"]#gegnnick[PHHHSDPPDDPS][/URL]