Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: DMT

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    678

    DMT

    Sorry mods if this is not appropriate.

    Has anyone tried it? What were your experiences?
    I felt the need to post a drug related topic in the politics section : P

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    Sorry mods if this is not appropriate.

    Has anyone tried it? What were your experiences?
    I felt the need to post a drug related topic in the politics section : P
    Let's give Governor Jerry Brown a warm welcome, ladies and gentlemen.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    678
    Never heard of him before, but just read up on him a little. So I'll take your comment as a compliment (regardless of your intent). It seems this guy was a trail blazer and understands the way things should work. It seems he has wisdom above the average person, and gives me hope that someday we WILL have a country in which all its people are HAPPY, SUSTAINED, and not lied to, mislead, cheated, bamboozled, and hoodwinked as Mr. X might have said. My point wasn't to talk about pretty colors and how messed up you got, it was to gain connections with people who have experienced the same thoughts, ideas, and know that the way things are going are just WRONG on so many levels. These "Drugs" give you a perspective of life that would destroy every politicians world (apparently except Jerry Brown) and unify us as what we truly are, ONE. Not ONE state, not 50 states, not one country, but as a species and a planet, and maybe a step further, as a collective consciousness. And then to realize we don't need people telling us whats right and good for us, or at least I know I don't, do you?

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    What's DMT?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What's DMT?
    Gay hippie drug...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    Never heard of him before
    This is not surprising, you're area of interest is in drugs.

    Why don't you take a big fat hit of DMT and meet me at the Blue Oyster Bar. That's a nice place to trip.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What's DMT?
    It's pretty much like acid. Hallucinogen, that makes you have "an out of body experience". Personally I'd rather have a BLT.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Personally I'd rather have a BLT.
    And there it is.

    JacksonHts - you want to bond with the world? Get a job.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,805
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    And there it is.

    JacksonHts - you want to bond with the world? Get a job.

    Who said Conservatives were angry?

    WHO SAID IT!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Who said Conservatives were angry?

    WHO SAID IT!!!!
    Probably someone who was HAPPY and SUSTAINED.









    And on DMT.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,625
    OP should just cut straight to the chase and do LSD. DMT is acid for fools. One tab of decent strength LSD should rid you of your "fascination" with drugs, especially designer rubbish like DMT.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    And there it is.

    JacksonHts - you want to bond with the world? Get a job.


    Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski? The bums will always lose!

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Who said Conservatives were angry?

    WHO SAID IT!!!!
    Conservatives only use Viagra and Oxycontin.

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    And there it is.

    JacksonHts - you want to bond with the world? Get a job.
    My interests run much deeper than drugs, and I have a job, and wait, am in school as well! Besides physics, astronomy, philosophy, guitar, drums, reading, sports, I have recently had a FORCED relationship with things that are immeasurable and hard to grasp. Before I did any of these "psychedelics", I was thrust into meditation. I USED to be a bum good sir, smoking weed all night and doing nothing all day, until (accidental) deep meditation and subsequently, "drugs", shifted my view of my life, and the world. It's the people not intelligent enough who take these drugs and are stripped of this physical reality. But luckily I was able to integrate my other-worldly experiences with this world, and have never been happier and more goal oriented, responsible, moral, and overall, at a level of such high awareness

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonHtsJetFan View Post
    My interests run much deeper than drugs, and I have a job, and wait, am in school as well! Besides physics, astronomy, philosophy, guitar, drums, reading, sports, I have recently had a FORCED relationship with things that are immeasurable and hard to grasp. Before I did any of these "psychedelics", I was thrust into meditation. I USED to be a bum good sir, smoking weed all night and doing nothing all day, until (accidental) deep meditation and subsequently, "drugs", shifted my view of my life, and the world. It's the people not intelligent enough who take these drugs and are stripped of this physical reality. But luckily I was able to integrate my other-worldly experiences with this world, and have never been happier and more goal oriented, responsible, moral, and overall, at a level of such high awareness
    Just use heroin, you'll die faster.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Just use heroin, you'll die faster.
    lmao thanks, will do. Hey man life is beautiful, seek that internal happiness before you seek external (cars, house, partner, kids) or all your doing is distracting yourself from the emptiness inside. Leave no stone unturned and no door closed is all I'm saying.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us