Thread: Jets Team Introduction Song

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Team Introduction Song

Gosh, I sure hope they get announced on the field before each game to this song again.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHPzpnkOKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHPzpnkOKk[/URL]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4100546]Gosh, I sure hope they get announced on the field before each game to this song again.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHPzpnkOKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHPzpnkOKk[/URL][/QUOTE]

some doosh 92ellis92 liked that song too. i think you're the only 2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4100549]some doosh 92ellis92 liked that song too. i think you're the only 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't seen that guy around for awhile. I heard he is one cool dude :)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4100550]Yeah, I haven't seen that guy around for awhile. I heard he is one cool dude :)[/QUOTE]

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to post at the game, but couldn't find this thread until I got home. Who is happier than me that they used the Eminem song again? Got me pumped up even though it was pre-season!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4112390]I was going to post at the game, but couldn't find this thread until I got home. Who is happier than me that they used the Eminem song again? Got me pumped up even though it was pre-season!!![/QUOTE]

Great... Might as well play Bruno Mars.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plax came out in the opening intro to that music was a very cool music. Worth getting soaked.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4100546]Gosh, I sure hope they get announced on the field before each game to this song again.
    [/QUOTE]

+1.

Drunken 48 year olds lost in high school who love Judas Priest and AC/DC can't stand rap, pisses them off.

Anything to further alienate the smoking/burping/farting drunken-mess that is the Giants Stadium tailgater is 100% fine by me. Whatever it takes to get them onto the couch and into early retirement as quickly as possible.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4112622]+1.

Drunken 48 year olds lost in high school who love Judas Priest and AC/DC can't stand rap, pisses them off.

Anything to further alienate the smoking/burping/farting drunken-mess that is the Giants Stadium tailgater is 100% fine by me. Whatever it takes to get them onto the couch and into early retirement as quickly as possible.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Nothing says Jet football like a white social climbing soft 40 something knowingly bobbing his head to noise produced by soft white guy mimicking street black guys like some bizarro world role reversal minstrel show.

I see guys like that and I think "that guys edgy, he's down, he's got street cred".:rolleyes:

At least there is no stink of pretention wafting off the smoking/burping/farting drunken mess's whose tailgates you incessently tried to hook up with over the years [I]for a nominal fee.[/I]

-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4112672]Nothing says Jet football like a white social climbing soft 40 something knowingly bobbing his head to noise produced by soft white guy mimicking street black guys like some bizarro world role reversal minstrel show.

I see guys like that and I think "that guys edgy, he's down, he's got street cred".:rolleyes:

At least there is no stink of pretention wafting off the smoking/burping/farting drunken mess's whose tailgates you incessently tried to hook up with over the years [I]for a nominal fee.[/I]

-[/QUOTE]

LOL :yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]32green Nothing says Jet football like a white social climbing soft 40 something knowingly bobbing his head to noise produced by soft white guy mimicking street black guys like some bizarro world role reversal minstrel show.[/B]

LOL. A perfect 10 on the Smirkometer. Give up the Hangar mod gig and be a regular on the Landing Strip. Place isn't the same without you, Andy.

[b]At least there is no stink of pretention wafting off the smoking/burping/farting drunken mess's whose tailgates you incessently tried to hook up with over the years [I]for a nominal fee.[/I][/b]

Was in it for the food. I like fresh BBQ before a game near fellow Jets fans. 16H was a dream because I could eat and frolic without the work. $30 and done. They weren't near my kids or my car, so I could deal with the drunks.

New stadium, new rules, puts the cursing drunkards atop my ride and my offspring. The sooner they're gone the better.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4112672]Nothing says Jet football like a white social climbing soft 40 something knowingly bobbing his head to noise produced by soft white guy mimicking street black guys like some bizarro world role reversal minstrel show.

-[/QUOTE]

This may be your finest bit of writing ever.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

-[/QUOTE]

:D:D

Stellar production!!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlKmELIhgY&ob=av2e[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4112622]+1.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

-[/QUOTE]

This was the kind of witty repartee I was expecting when I re-upped my VIP membership.

Unfortunately, this is the only witty repartee that I have seen since said re-upping.