Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Mallett!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4100869]I have seen the post-Brady future.

This guy looks wicked good!!!

Bad news for Jet's fans.[/QUOTE]

You guys said the same thing about Kevin O'Connell.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frank Moga said the same thing about a Jets backup QB a couple of years ago. That QB is no longer on the Jets and may not even be in football.

Mallett had a good night and seems to have the tools. But I'm going to hold my opinion as to the future until I see him against a first team defense in a regular season game. Hopefully that will be a while.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mcsully;4102548]Again it's a percentage game and they r winning it.

I read the article and it's wrong. We have 9 starters not 7. And mayo is by far the best pick.[/QUOTE]

What school did you attend where 7 out of 51 is a winning % ?

Delusional chowds are comical.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do we really have a 4 page thread on Ryan Mallet? Maybe they could win more playoff games with him. Sure couldn't win any less.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=child please;4102632]What school did you attend where 7 out of 51 is a winning % ?

Delusional chowds are comical.[/QUOTE]

Looking at the big picture :) and not a narrow view.

As I stated prior, its 9 starters and 23 of the 51 picks are still on the team.

The team basically overhauled its roster and still went 14-2 when most people were saying it was a rebuilding year with the amt of draft picks starting and Moss being traded..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mcsully;4102645]Looking at the big picture :) and not a narrow view.

The team basically overhauled its roster and still went 14-2 when most people were saying it was a rebuilding year with the amt of draft picks starting and Moss being traded..[/QUOTE]

Must be the funny math you are employing. I read 7 out of 51 compared to the Jets 9 out 0f 27. By my math, NE is about 14% while the Jets are 33% successful.

Message to the Patsies trolls -- it's not about quantity but quality! Where's the Belicheat media lovers to tell that story.:steamin:

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4100869]I have seen the post-Brady future.

This guy looks wicked good!!!

Bad news for Jet's fans.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!! I hope that means in 2 years when Bellicheat is going to retire we have an all-out QB controversy!! Otherwise the Pats are just going to have a nice back-up for 4 years until the Pats are forced to trade him or pay him way to much to continue to be a back-up. Nice luxury pick for the Pats, but awful situation for a QB with a future who will never see the field as a Pat unless Brady tears his other ACL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The team basically overhauled its roster and still went 14-2 when most people were saying it was a rebuilding year with the amt of draft picks starting and Moss being traded..[/QUOTE]

No, the rebuilding year bull**** spin was the garbage Pats fans and Pastryhomerville were trying to convince themselves of before the season

Adding a couple of players in the secondary and at TE doesn't qualify as a rebuild, it's called tweaking, all teams do it every off-season.

It's just that the Patriot homer media, especially ESPN, or rather Boston Sports Network, pump out homer spin after homer spin and you clowns eat it up and spew it on any message board you can find that will listen to you myopic clowns and force feed the same regurgitated bull**** down our throats.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are funny..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4102773]No, the rebuilding year bull**** spin was the garbage Pats fans and Pastryhomerville were trying to convince themselves of before the season

Adding a couple of players in the secondary and at TE doesn't qualify as a rebuild, it's called tweaking, all teams do it every off-season.

It's just that the Patriot homer media, especially ESPN, or rather Boston Sports Network, pump out homer spin after homer spin and you clowns eat it up and spew it on any message board you can find that will listen to you myopic clowns and force feed the same regurgitated bull**** down our throats.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said that any better. Outstanding post. :yes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilarious, so 9 out of 51 is that much better? I suppose you ride the short bus to school.

And of those 23 how many suck balls like Butler, Brace, Wheatley, Tate, Cunningham, etc etc etc

Your team went 14-2 and got abused in the post season yet again, congrats, sometimes cheating just isn't enough.

The patriot way

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=child please;4103007] And of those 23 how many suck balls like Butler, Brace, Wheatley, Tate, Cunningham, etc etc etc

[/QUOTE]

Wheatley hasn't been with the Pats since late 2010. Fittingly, he is now with the JAGS.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brett ratliff had better stats and did it every game

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4103052]Wheatley hasn't been with the Pats since late 2010. Fittingly, he is now with the JAGS.[/QUOTE]

Tough to keep track of all Belicheat's whiffs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mallet > Henne > Sanshez

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4143611]Mallet > Henne > Sanshez[/QUOTE]

The Pats will start Ryan Mallet and go 19-0.......;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gonna be a fahk N handful. Watched him desimate secondaries for two seasons, but he does throw stupid picks at bad times... of course he'll have thrown for 350 yards before he does it.
    I hated him becoming a Patsie. I know his uncle Danny, the guy coached at my hs. Awesome baseball player, wouldn't show us his real fastball.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4102521]have to agree with Sully

every one of Belis 22 draft choices last April is going to be supah dupah wicked good. Just like all 49 draft packs in 2006 2007 2008 and 2009

pro bowl supah dupah chowdah wicked I tell ya[/QUOTE]

this

any releases of players in the last 2 weeks was strictly a "strategic regrouping" :rofl:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4143620]The Pats will start Ryan Mallet and go 19-0.......;)[/QUOTE]

and the t-shirts are already finished! :banana:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4102773]No, the rebuilding year bull**** spin was the garbage Pats fans and Pastryhomerville were trying to convince themselves of before the season

It's just that the Patriot homer media, especially ESPN, or rather Boston Sports Network, pump out homer spin after homer spin and you clowns eat it up and spew it on any message board you can find that will listen to you myopic clowns and force feed the same regurgitated bull**** down our throats.[/QUOTE]

You don't even know when you're getting trolled anymore....quite sad...