Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills trade Lee Evans to Baltimore

Bills trade Lee Evans to Baltimore

Bills trade Lee Evans to Baltimore. Good for him.

I knew this was coming

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... for a 4th :eek::eek::eek: ... idiotic for buff ...

l_j-r

Jets Insider VIP
    hopefully this doesn't mean that Senile Ralph Wilson is demanding that Gailey start Aligator Arms Smith at wide receiver?

Are we trying to win now or later????

Sad day for the [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23bills"]#bills[/URL]

[URL]http://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence[/URL]

[QUOTE=C Mart;4101217]Are we trying to win now or later????

Sad day for the [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23bills"]#bills[/URL]

[URL]http://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence[/URL][/QUOTE]

lol, I don't blame him...

Buffalo is a mess...

good pick up. deep threat who will open it up underneath for Boldin. they had nothing after Boldin before this

All League
    I prefer he stayed on a bad Buffalo team than go to a good Ravens team. He killed us back in 06-07. Not so much since Revis.

For a 4th? Whoever the Bills draft in the 4th round of the next of their poorly evaluated drafts is not going to be as good as Lee Evans. What a bad trade for that team.

All Pro
    I never like seeing the Ravens get better but this helps them. Thing is Flacco just sucks. Never knew what people saw in this guy. He got thrown around like a sack of potatoes last night and took a MONSTER hit on a sack. :yes:

Balt had to make that move. They got a good deal on paper at least. Several times last night Flacco had to hold on to the ball too long against the Philly DB's

Lee Evans is really underrated. He'll finally get a chance to succeed.

For a few years, Lee Evans was a consistent Jet killer. He had his best games against us. Much like Cotchery vs. New England. For that reason I'm glad we don't face him twice any more, but on the whole, it sucks that he will improve an already contending team. Boldin and Evans is a nice combo for them. Buffalo just made a bad trade.

Evans > Brad Smith as a WR. Not even close.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4101279]Several times last night Flacco had to hold on to the ball too long against the Philly DB's[/QUOTE]He does that against all DBs though. Seriously. He holds onto the ball way too long.

Jets Insider VIP
    Monkeys must run the Bills FO. And not even the trained type. The ones they rub hair shampoo in for testing. Those kind of monkeys.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4101247]For a 4th? Whoever the Bills draft in the 4th round of the next of their poorly evaluated drafts is not going to be as good as Lee Evans. What a bad trade for that team.[/QUOTE]

what else are you gonna get for him? he's 30 and hasn't lit up in 3 years. Maybe it was because of Buffalo, maybe not.

This speaks to how poorly Torey Smith (another JI darling) looked last night. lost and out of sorts. They needed more than Smith and Doss across from Boldin.

[QUOTE=Paradis;4101389]what else are you gonna get for him? he's 30 and hasn't lit up in 3 years. Maybe it was because of Buffalo, maybe not.

This speaks to how poorly Torey Smith (another JI darling) looked last night. lost and out of sorts. They needed more than Smith and Doss across from Boldin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't think this would happen because they drafted Torey. They felt good enough about him to cut Mason.

And with the first pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select....Andrew Luck, quarterback, Stanford.
    Guaranteed!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Porgyman;4101428]And with the first pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select....Andrew Luck, quarterback, Stanford.
    Guaranteed![/QUOTE]

hmmm, my money's still on WSH or possible CIN.

[QUOTE=Paradis;4101431]hmmm, my money's still on WSH or possible CIN.[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. I read on here that Washington had the best free agency period of all NFL teams, and every guy they picked up will be a critical contributor this year. Kellen, Grossman, and Beck, that's a three headed quarterback hydra you do NOT want to mess with.