Thread: The media interrogate Rex for 10 minutes about Plax...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The media interrogate Rex for 10 minutes about Plax...

I'm expecting to hear good stuff about emerging players, but instead I get the Gestapo for ten minutes, it ruined the presser and Friday it's usually where we get the most info as fans. They all took turns asking Rex the same fcking question over and over when it was clear that there's nothing more to say about it.

He mentioned Cumberland as an up and coming player who has improved his blocking again. Mentioned Crash Landor one guy I'm eager to see in action, don't know if he'll make the regular roster, but I think he makes the PS for sure. Kroul might actually make it at guard, that should tell you something about what kind of football player this kid is. Remember he came to us and was only around 280, not ideal in terms of size, but he's stuck around 2 years now and is right around 305, he's a tough SOB though. Maybe Rex sees some Kelly Gregg in him, less than ideal size but tough as hell and smart and those guys you just can't cut sometimes, Turner is a good example.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;4101236]I'm expecting to hear good stuff about emerging players, but instead I get the Gestapo for ten minutes, it ruined the presser and Friday it's usually where we get the most info as fans. They all took turns asking Rex the same fcking question over and over when it was clear that there's nothing more to say about it.[/QUOTE]
    +1

Just got through listening to it, and was thinking the same damn thing. Freakin Leberfeld thinks he's Woodward and Berstein for Pete's sake.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were no questions from leberfeld today, but it was annoying as hell...

Plax has a rolled ankle. If any of them ever played sports they would know the feeling and know that it always goes away barring a broken bone. Sometimes it just takes a 2nd week.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    musta been Cimini then.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's as if they want Rex to come clean and make some kind of admission about the ankle... Like yes we didn't know it then but the MRI found a bullett lodged in the ankle... ridiculous man!