Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tannenbaum....I have a suggestion.

All League

Tannenbaum....I have a suggestion.

First off I want to say I think your the best in the business....and because you are I know your up to something. You are going to make a trade soon I feel it.
    My suggestion is to upgrade one of our two so-so, average at best, never make a great play, midget safeties.

The Washington Redskins are going to be going hard after a qb in next years draft, they will be looking to add draft picks in case they need to move up to get their guy. They are the easy target. Work your magic, get us LaRon Landry and watch how much better he makes this already dominating defense even more scary.

Ps. This would be a great move, do not listen to the guys that follow this post with dump or ban because they know nothing....except for sg3 because deep down I know he likes the idea.

Your welcome for the idea, DBAKE

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;4101549]First off I want to say I think your the best in the business....and because you are I know your up to something. You are going to make a trade soon I feel it.
    My suggestion is to upgrade one of our two so-so, average at best, never make a great play, midget safeties.

The Washington Redskins are going to be going hard after a qb in next years draft, they will be looking to add draft picks in case they need to move up to get their guy. They are the easy target. Work your magic, get us LaRon Landry and watch how much better he makes this already dominating defense even more scary.

Ps. This would be a great move, do not listen to the guys that follow this post with dump or ban because they know nothing....except for sg3 because deep down I know he likes the idea.

Your welcome for the idea, DBAKE[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see an upgrade at safety as well, but why didn't they pursue Dawan Landry? He was affordable.

Wow what a crappy idea... :D

Landry... hmmmm, interesting.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4101554]I'd like to see an upgrade at safety as well, but why didn't they pursue Dawan Landry? He was affordable.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% I would have liked that also......Rex seems to be in love with Jimmy and Eric....one needs replaced....soon.

Jets Insider VIP
    You're.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4101564]You're.[/QUOTE]

Well said...:clapper:

All League
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4101564]You're.[/QUOTE]

So you like the idea....:yes:

Danny Woodhead is back with the Jets, this time as a safety?

At least he can't fumble there.

Thanks Guy....keep smoking...

when did Jets fans..become Yankee fans? best players at every position? I'm Yankee, Jets fan..and watching the Yanks is a snoozefest...

develop young guys...CHRIST....

[QUOTE=Titan24;4101666]when did Jets fans..become Yankee fans? best players at every position? I'm Yankee, Jets fan..and watching the Yanks is a snoozefest...

develop young guys...CHRIST....[/QUOTE]

Yeah developing would be ideal, but who are we developing back there? Jim Leonhard, CFA? Eric Smith, thug4lifeZ? Those guys are both past developing age.

Pool, or Poole to most people here, seems to have fallen out of favor with Pettine and Rex.

Lowery is the one prospect we have for development, but he's still a question mark, no matter how jacked he is. For a team that's built to win now we sure do have questionable safeties. I'm all for an upgrade.

All League
    [QUOTE=Titan24;4101666]when did Jets fans..become Yankee fans? best players at every position? I'm Yankee, Jets fan..and watching the Yanks is a snoozefest...

develop young guys...CHRIST....[/QUOTE]

hey doouch....landry is far from the best player at his position and this trade is not out of the relm of possibility so take all your 27 posts and get the **** off my thread. *****.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Astoria;4101700]Yeah developing would be ideal, but who are we developing back there? Jim Leonhard, CFA? Eric Smith, thug4lifeZ? Those guys are both past developing age.

Pool, or Poole to most people here, seems to have fallen out of favor with Pettine and Rex.

Lowery is the one prospect we have for development, but he's still a question mark, no matter how jacked he is. For a team that's built to win now we sure do have questionable safeties. I'm all for an upgrade.[/QUOTE]

They just re-signed Pool. You say that he seems to have fallen out of favor with them. HUH? The guy has all of 1 year in a complex system. Lets see how he improves this year. I am betting he will be fine.

Rookie
    Lived in Redskins country for 3 years and watched a lot of their games. Landry is atrocious. He tackles with his head down, when he actually does make a tackle and takes some of the worst angles in pass coverage I have seen. Try someone else.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4101753]They just re-signed Pool. You say that he seems to have fallen out of favor with them. HUH? The guy has all of 1 year in a complex system. Lets see how he improves this year. I am betting he will be fine.[/QUOTE]

They re-signed him after letting him sit almost a week on the free agent market.

When he was re-signed, he lost his job as starter to Eric Smith.

That is out of favor.

I agree with KJ, Poole's biggest knock was his propensity for getting concussed, he stayed healthy all year and if anybody paid was paying attention he was actually very good toward the end of the season when he got a handle of the defense. I expect an upward trend to contiue with Pool if he stays healthy with the chance to overtake one of the starters, remember Rex annointed Smith the starter before Poole was resigned, that can change.

add orakpo while there at it

All League
    After watching these 2 pathetic midgets tonight....if not laundry.... Anybody!!!!
    Leonard and smith suck!!!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=DBAKE;4101701]hey doouch....[B]landry is far from the best player at his position[/B] and this trade is not out of the relm of possibility so take all your 27 posts and get the **** off my thread. *****.[/QUOTE]no bull spit..

he's a big hitter but [B]terrible[/B] in coverage..

no thanks..

[QUOTE=DBAKE;4104461]After watching these 2 pathetic midgets tonight....if not laundry.... Anybody!!!!
    Leonard and smith suck!!!!![/QUOTE]

1 half of preseason football and youre already being a moron...

but then again youre a moron regardless so i guess it doesn't matter.