Thread: Who will have the best record?

Who will have the best record?

Who do you think has the best record and why?

I will say Pittsburgh for 3 reasons.

1. The East's will beat each other up. I don't think either east has a easy walk this year. NE has the easiest schedule of the bunch and even for them 13 wins will be a friggen miracle with the games they play.

2. Pitts plays the NFC west on top of playing Cleveland and Cinci twice. Indy early and with Payton out right now that is a big advantage over say Balt who plays them in week 14. Then add Tenn and Jax that is 11 wins this team that lost the SB should have up front IMO. Even if you don't count Indy that is still 10 should be wins, so all they have to do is play 500 ball to get 13 wins.

3. The new kickoff rules will actually help teams that can control the clock and there are few better at doing that then Pitts. Teams that get too far behind early will find it even harder to come back late in the game. Those big returns just will not be there as much anymore. This team should be effected as much as others. After watch a few preseason games I admit it will have a big impact on the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'll go with the J-E-T-S, reasons below:

1. Rex Ryan
    2. Darrelle Revis
    3. Mark Sanchize

Veteran
    NE will have the best record. Followed by the eagles and chargers.

Jets Insider VIP
    good point, dreamer

I think the AFC West factor is more important than the Division factor for Pitt when comparing with the Jets..

They have the Bungles and Browns and two real games with the Ravens

the Jets have the equally awful Bills and the Miami Mess and two real games with the Cheaters

But you are right -- the AFC West -- especially the Broncos and Raiders is like getting two extra byes

Pitt will probably win the division as will the Colts, Jets and Chargers setting up a pretty nice playoff roster

Undrafted Free Agent
    Really? Go somewhere else n talk about how u think Pitt will have best record

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;4102127]good point, dreamer

I think the AFC West factor is more important than the Division factor for Pitt when comparing with the Jets..

They have the Bungles and Browns and two real games with the Ravens

the Jets have the equally awful Bills and the Miami Mess and two real games with the Cheaters

But you are right -- the AFC West -- especially the Broncos and Raiders is like getting two extra byes

Pitt will probably win the division as will the Colts, Jets and Chargers setting up a pretty nice playoff roster[/QUOTE]

With this reasoning I think the Chargers have a better shot at best record. They could sweep their division...plus their schedule looks soft and the new kickoff rules will help them more than most. Their special teams sucked so bad last year. If they find away to finally start out hot they could be tough.

I would say the Cowboys can go 13-3. The defense will greatly improve and compliment the dynamic offense

Jets Insider VIP
    we are discussing the AFC here, metro

you know, the conference with 6 or more championship quality teams as opposed to te NFC with the Packers and, well maybe that's it

look at the Seasicks winning a postseason game in the Minor League NFC with a losing record as an example of what I mean

AFC

Jets, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Ravens

NFC

Packers, maybe Eagles and the rest -- Washington General stooge teams

[QUOTE=sg3;4102161]we are discussing the AFC here, metro

you know, the conference with 6 or more championship quality teams as opposed to te NFC with the Packers and, well maybe that's it

look at the Seasicks winning a postseason game in the Minor League NFC with a losing record as an example of what I mean

AFC

Jets, Pats, Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Ravens

NFC

Packers, maybe Eagles and the rest -- Washington General stooge teams[/QUOTE]

Now that is not fair to the Saints or Atlanta have a shot as well. I doubt either get more then 12 but both have a shot. If you can pick the Chargers dont tell me NO or Atlanta has no shot. This has to be their hardest schedule in 8 years and they aren't much better then the rest of that sorry division. I get it best, maybe in that division but I don't think they are walk offs this year. I really think all 3 of those teams have a 12 win ceilings.

[QUOTE=Metro_Irvin;4102143]I would say the Cowboys can go 13-3. The defense will greatly improve and compliment the dynamic offense[/QUOTE]

Dude Are you smoking what they found in Michael Irvin's hotel room? :fumer: :confused: