Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody got links to tonights games

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody got links to tonights games

Anyone have a link to tonights preseason games??

Im really curious to check Cam Newton out.

It would be greatly appreciated thanks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    For $20 on nfl.com, you get get every preseason game.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow.... 20 bucks for the preseason games??

:eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Metro_Irvin;4102287]wow.... 20 bucks for the preseason games??

:eek:[/QUOTE]
    You get all of them and can go back and watch old ones. I got it, seems pretty cool. I've got 4 games on at once right now.
    Last edited by My.Favorite.Martin; 08-13-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102288]You get all of them and can go back and watch old ones. I got it, seems pretty cool. I've got 4 games on at once right now.[/QUOTE]

+1 I got it also much better then Jason or the other free sites..:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://s1.postimage.org/55pzzn6gv/preseasonlive.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by My.Favorite.Martin; 08-13-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL="http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/78463/1/watch-carolina-panthers-vs-new-york-giants.html"]http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/78463/1/watch-carolina-panthers-vs-new-york-giants.html[/URL]

Found a link if anybody is interested... didnt know Clausen was starting the game

Well he threw a pick 6 right away lols

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102285]For $20 on nfl.com, you get get every preseason game.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe the NFL has actually resorted to charging people to watch pre-season games, thats just f_cking absurd I'm sorry.

I would not watch a single pre-season game if I had to pay to see them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4102313]I can't believe the NFL has actually resorted to charging people to watch pre-season games, thats just f_cking absurd I'm sorry.

I would not watch a single pre-season game if I had to pay to see them.[/QUOTE]

They've been doing it for decades, just ask the season ticket holders. :eek:

For $20 you can watch every game, seems like a fair deal to me.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102316]They've been doing it for decades, just ask the season ticket holders. :eek:

For $20 you can watch every game, seems like a fair deal to me.[/QUOTE]

I know that season ticket holders and people that want to see the games live have to pay to see them, that's understandable but to pay to watch pre-season games online??

Thats ridiculous I'm sorry.

I would never watch another pre-season game again before I would pay to watch one.

Does major league baseball charge you to watch spring training baseball games??

Of course not.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4102338]I know that season ticket holders and people that want to see the games live have to pay to see them, that's understandable but to pay to watch pre-season games online??

I would never watch another pre-season game again before I would pay to watch one.

Of course not.[/QUOTE]
    You don't have to, it's an option if you care enough to want to pay $20. I'd never pay a dime to watch a live playoff baseball game, does that mean they shouldn't charge for them?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    so let me understand

YOU get to watch the preseason games in your home team area FREE

and you get to watch ALL the preseason games that are broadcast nationally or on basic cable networks

IF for some godforsaken reason you want to watch any other of these borefests LIVE (NFLN has them all on a delayed basis) the NFL gives you that opportunity for a crummy 20 bucks for ALL of them on your computer..

you NEVER had that opportunity FREE EVER -- but you are acting like the NFL took some entitled right away from you when in fact, they gave you the right to watch these horror shows IF YOU WANT for the cost of a hot dog and soda at the stadium

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102342] [B]I'd never pay a dime to watch a live playoff baseball game, does that mean they shouldn't charge for them[/B]?[/QUOTE]

Whether they should or shouldn't, the fact of the matter is they don't.

Basbeball is not the money-hungry scumb_g entity that the NFL has morphed into the last few years.

Thank God for that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry my friend, but you are making yourself sound somewhat stupid

I say this respectfully, of course

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4102346]sorry my friend, but you are making yourself sound somewhat stupid

I say this respectfully, of course[/QUOTE]

We can agree to disagree sg3.

No matter what you, or anybody else says, or how you try to justify it, I will still think it's totally absurd to be charged any amount of money to watch pre-season NFL games online.

Just f_cking ridiculous & pretty insulting actually.

[B]With all of the money the NFL makes off of the fanbase annually already, [U]they should stream all of the pre-season games live to the fanbase FOR FREE[/U] as a courtesy.

That's the very least they could do for all of the money they suck out of us every year.[/B]
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 08-13-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4102344]Whether they should or shouldn't, the fact of the matter is they don't.

Basbeball is not the money-hungry scumb_g entity that the NFL has morphed into the last few years.

Thank God for that.[/QUOTE]

I meant live, as in at the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102360]I meant live, as in at the game.[/QUOTE]

If you are saying you wouldn't pay a dime to watch a live playoff baseball game, then I think it's probably safe to say that you are in the minority my friend.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 08-13-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok, quick question(s)

So if I pay 20 bucks, I can essentially watch all 4 Jets preseason games whenever I want?

This is worth it to me because I live on the west coast and I don't usually get off work until 830pm.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=estang74;4102423]ok, quick question(s)

So if I pay 20 bucks, I can essentially watch all 4 Jets preseason games whenever I want?

This is worth it to me because I live on the west coast and I don't usually get off work until 830pm.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Plus every other game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;4102338]I know that season ticket holders and people that want to see the games live have to pay to see them, that's understandable but to pay to watch pre-season games online??

Of course not.[/QUOTE]

I would, and I did. I think it's great. I live in FL too, for the time being, but there are a lot of people in NY that don't have access to NFLN. Plus, you can watch the games whenever and wherever you want.

I got NFL Game Rewind last year and that was awesome too. Saw every Pats, Dolphins, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens, Saints, and Packers game last year. Every one of them. I watched a game each day, with no commercials and skipping through challenges and penalties, the games go by much more quickly. (Watched the Packers and Steelers games during the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl)

Then I bought the offseason package and I have now seen almost every NFL game that was played last year. Every time the lockout was getting me down: let's go watch Aaron Rodgers decimate the Falcons again; let's go watch the Detroit-Cleveland-Houston stretch again. Ah, I feel better now.

And it doesn't take up any space on the DVR. It's completely worth it for someone like me. As far as watching stuff online, I'd say I watch about 80% of my "TV" on my computer. I hope they start letting us stream regular season games, live, too. If they give me to option to pay for it, I'll stop watching pirated streams. If you don't have DirecTV or live outside of the US, that's the only way to watch out-of-market games, live, right now.