Thread: My heart just skipped a beat...

All Pro

My heart just skipped a beat...

I was watching the Gints game and thought I missed something about the Jets losing Sione Pouha as I heard the announcer say his name on the Panthers. I had to rewind it to hear it again that it was Sione Fua (a rookie) and not Pouha.

Wow, so funny how similar their names are and both on the D line.
    Last edited by SendaFrizbee; 08-13-2011 at 08:44 PM.

[QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4102305]I was watching the Gints game and thought I missed something about the Jets losing Sione Pouha as I heard the announcer say his name on the Panthers. I had to rewind it to hear it again that it was Sione Fua (a rookie) and not Pouha.

Wow, so funny how similar their names are and both on the D line.[/QUOTE]

oh

[IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/plasma_dragon007/super-cool-story-bro.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE=SendaFrizbee;4102305]I was watching the Gints game and thought I missed something about the Jets losing Sione Pouha as I heard the announcer say his name on the Panthers. I had to rewind it to hear it again that it was Sione Fua (a rookie) and not Pouha.

Wow, so funny how similar their names are and both on the D line.[/QUOTE]

Did you see that Rex named Pouha and Revis defensive captains? Eric Smith on ST and Sanchez, Tone on Offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    The game did just provide a David Clowney siting......

All Pro
    I didn't see the new captain announcements until I logged on to post the above message.

Yeah, just saw Clowney run the ball. Don't forget the Weatherford punts too.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102312][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u22/plasma_dragon007/super-cool-story-bro.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Whatever dude. You've got to admit, kind of crazy how those two names are so similar.