Thread: Bills vs Bears highlights

Bills vs Bears highlights

The Bills new uni's look like the Jets away uni's alot.. The all white one's.. Wow!!!

Brad Smith is getting a lot of burn for them.

Brad Smith:

16 yards on 3 carries, long of 12 yards.

Very Jets-like.

Carry 1: 3 yards, punt.

Carry 2: 1 yard, punt.

Carry 3: 12 yards, first down.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102327]Brad Smith:

Very Jets-like.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Wrong. All 3 carries resulted in first downs.

They also had him throw the ball and playing receiver. I never said he had a great performance, just that he's getting a lot of burn. I won't be surprised to see the Bills using him a lot this season.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102331]Wrong. All 3 carries resulted in first downs.

They also had him throw the ball and playing receiver. I never said he had a great performance, just that he's getting a lot of burn. I won't be surprised to see the Bills using him a lot this season.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://dy.snimg.com/story-image/2/3/194294/43712-330-0.jpg[/IMG]

Watch out! He's a machine! The Bills and Brad Vick are going to the Super Bowl!

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102333][IMG]http://dy.snimg.com/story-image/2/3/194294/43712-330-0.jpg[/IMG]

Watch out! He's a machine! The Bills and Brad Vick are going to the Super Bowl!

SAR I[/QUOTE]

The guy is a good football player. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.

Jets Insider VIP
    so they are using him exclusively as a running back

interesting

did he take any knees on kickoffs

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102335]The guy is a good football player. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.[/QUOTE]
    +1000 SAR's criticism is pretty sad. In fact he has to make up rubbish to con people

[QUOTE=sg3;4102352]so they are using him exclusively as a running back

interesting

did he take any knees on kickoffs[/QUOTE]
    No, they're using him as a QB and WR too.

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102335]The guy is a good football player. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so good he's been benched, not getting any touches in the second half.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102363]Yeah, so good he's been benched, not getting any touches in the second half.

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    Is this a serious post?

[QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4102365]Is this a serious post?[/QUOTE]

Of course not.

I like Brad Smith and wish him well. He was a good Jet, pity we couldn't keep him.

SAR I

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4102324]The Bills new uni's look like the Jets away uni's alot.. The all white one's.. Wow!!![/QUOTE]

what channel?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4102327]Brad Smith:

Very Jets-like.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

That's just flat out wrong man. The hell's your problem? most jets fans recognize the fact that we weren't going to pay to keep him - and were OK with that.

So why toss the salad? He did good tonight. Take a seat.

All League
    [QUOTE=Paradis;4102446]That's just flat out wrong man. The hell's your problem? most jets fans recognize the fact that we weren't going to pay to keep him - and were OK with that.

So why toss the salad? He did good tonight. Take a seat.[/QUOTE]

+1

The way posters on this site hate on all ex-Jets is pathetic and tiresome. They are all bringing down the quality of this board.

[QUOTE=Paradis;4102446]That's just flat out wrong man. The hell's your problem? most jets fans recognize the fact that we weren't going to pay to keep him - and were OK with that.

So why toss the salad? He did good tonight. Take a seat.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=pcola;4102455]+1

The way posters on this site hate on all ex-Jets is pathetic and tiresome. They are all bringing down the quality of this board.[/QUOTE]

No, it's the other way around.

The way posters fall in love with players is pathetic and tiresome. You root for the [I]Jets[/I], not the fourth-string WR project that turned into Chad Pennington's crutch and out-lived his usefulness with the emergence of Mark Sanchez and the destruction of the kick return by new NFL rules. You Mets fans kill me.

When they're on the team, I like them too. But once they're gone, don't let the door hit them on the way out. Brad Smith is not a Jet. Carrying on with your puppy-love for him in a Jets forum isn't necessary or wanted. Go to the Bills forum, start an ex-Jet mancrush thread over [I]there[/I].

SAR I

All League
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4102464]No, it's the other way around.

The way posters fall in love with players is pathetic and tiresome. You root for the [I]Jets[/I], not the fourth-string WR project that turned into Chad Pennington's crutch and out-lived his usefulness with the emergence of Mark Sanchez and the destruction of the kick return by new NFL rules. You Mets fans kill me.

When they're on the team, I like them too. But once they're gone, don't let the door hit them on the way out. Brad Smith is not a Jet. Carrying on with your puppy-love for him in a Jets forum isn't necessary or wanted. Go to the Bills forum, start an ex-Jet mancrush thread over [I]there[/I].

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Met fan?

Don't pretend you know me. Judging by the crap you post, you really don't know much.

[QUOTE=pcola;4102486]Met fan? Don't pretend you know me. Judging by the crap you post, you really don't know much.[/QUOTE]

Brad Smith isn't on the team anymore. Let him go.

You root for the laundry, the logo on the helmet. The players are interchangeable, just passing through town.

I don't post crap. If I did, it wouldn't bother you this much.

SAR I

Those new Bills all white jerseys do look pretty sharp...but similar to the Jets in all white. Definite upgrade for them though.