Thread: Plaxico & The Mayor

All Pro

Plaxico & The Mayor

Didn't see this posted.. But Buress said in an interview he didn't know who Mayor Mike Bloomberg was when his lawyer told him that he wanted to full prosecute him he fullest extent of the law.

Didn't Buress meet him at the Giants parade the year before? lol:yes:

[QUOTE=djaparz;4102631]Didn't see this posted.. But Buress said in an interview he didn't know who Mayor Mike Bloomberg was when his lawyer told him that he wanted to full prosecute him he fullest extent of the law.

Didn't Buress meet him at the Giants parade the year before? lol:yes:[/QUOTE]

King Bloomberg only pays attention to the money. Dont get me started...........

All League
    [QUOTE=copernicus;4102662]King Bloomberg only pays attention to the money. Dont get me started...........[/QUOTE]

OH what the heck;) ON YOUR MARK GET SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[QUOTE=Bocajetfan68;4102668]OH what the heck;) ON YOUR MARK GET SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE]

The Port Authority has proposed a 100% increase in tolls at the bridges and tunnels. The George Washington Bridge will go from $8 to $16 for one trip. The mayors response is (para-phrasing) "What are you gonna do? You want a service you have to pay for it (condesending tone)"............

All League
    [QUOTE=copernicus;4102680]The Port Authority has proposed a 100% increase in tolls at the bridges and tunnels. The George Washington Bridge will go from $8 to $16 for one trip. The mayors response is (para-phrasing) "What are you gonna do? You want a service you have to pay for it (condesending tone)"............[/QUOTE]

From that account its time for that long awaited LI to Conn. bridge:cool:

[QUOTE=copernicus;4102680]The Port Authority has proposed a 100% increase in tolls at the bridges and tunnels. The George Washington Bridge will go from $8 to $16 for one trip. The mayors response is (para-phrasing) "What are you gonna do? You want a service you have to pay for it (condesending tone)"............[/QUOTE]

Yes! Higher toll and gas prices mean less low-lives on the roads. Maybe the Cross Bronx will finally be the 'expressway' it was intended to be.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102692]Yes! Higher toll and gas prices mean less low-lives on the roads. Maybe the Cross Bronx will finally be the 'expressway' it was intended to be.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

What and who are these low lives of ???
    Last edited by FloridaJet; 08-14-2011 at 12:08 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=FloridaJet;4102728]What and whom are these low lives of whom you speak???[/QUOTE]

My vote is the "Foliage People" always hated trying to get back to LI on those fall weekends.:steamin:

[QUOTE=FloridaJet;4102728]What and who are these low lives of ???[/QUOTE]

People who make less than $100,000 a year and drive American cars. They tend to have blue-collar jobs, the drink beer, and they smoke cigarettes.

SAR I

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4102742]People who make less than $100,000 a year and drive American cars. They tend to have blue-collar jobs, the drink beer, and they smoke cigarettes.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

WOW! dude! tekiteasy will ya!

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102692]Yes! Higher toll and gas prices mean less low-lives on the roads. Maybe the Cross Bronx will finally be the 'expressway' it was intended to be.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Cross Bronx Parking Lot. Not missing that drive at all.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4102742]People who make less than $100,000 a year and drive American cars. They tend to have blue-collar jobs, the drink beer, and they smoke cigarettes.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/10/129023421248132957.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=JB1089;4102848]
    [IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/10/129023421248132957.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=djaparz;4102631]Didn't see this posted.. But Buress said in an interview he didn't know who Mayor Mike Bloomberg was when his lawyer told him that he wanted to full prosecute him he fullest extent of the law.

Didn't Buress meet him at the Giants parade the year before? lol:yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL. Nobody will ever confuse Plax with a rocket scientist

All League
    I am not a Plaxico fan, but he got hosed. If he had done the same thing in any other state in the US, he would have gotten probation. Even in NYC, he probably would have gotten probation but for his celebrity.

Plaxico - shot himself in accident;
    Vick - tortured dogs for profit.

Plaxico - two years in prison;
    Vick - 23 months in prison?

Bloomberg is a meglomaniac and a windbad.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4102899]
    Bloomberg is a meglomaniac and a windbad.[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://www.smirkers-of-the-world.org/SMIRK/Project-AgitProp/ImageFiles/save_the_planet_kill_the_poor.png[/IMG]

All Pro
    The price for Jet and Giant fans driving to a game from NY just doubled If this goes through.

and we just keep on voting these same people into office.

Veteran
    [PHP][/PHP][QUOTE=copernicus;4102680]The Port Authority has proposed a 100% increase in tolls at the bridges and tunnels. The George Washington Bridge will go from $8 to $16 for one trip. The mayors response is (para-phrasing) "What are you gonna do? You want a service you have to pay for it (condesending tone)"............[/QUOTE]

Is this serious!? That's Insane!!!

[B]2009fatman The price for Jet and Giant fans driving to a game from NY just doubled If this goes through.[/B]

Yes! Perhaps that empties the upper deck once and for all. We PSL holders can buy them out for a measly $48 per person per game. Wish it were an official option.

[B]and we just keep on voting these same people into office.[/B]

Thank you. Don't stop.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP

TRANSLATION.....

We have a TON of nepotism based civil servants with obscene benefits that we need to pay. We can't sneak across tax increases like a school district so BEND OVER and pay for your neighbors pension.