Thread: Cowboys/Broncos on NFL Nework now

Cowboys/Broncos on NFL Nework now

Denver is running all over Dallas should be a field day on opening night :yes:

tebow

the announcer just said that Tim Tebow has the worst accuracy for a QB that he's ever seen.

Tebow is garbage. Needs to switch to FB if he wants to stay in this league...

Jets Insider VIP
    it should be noted that the NFLN rebroadcast is of the Cowgirls feed with the Cowgirl Homer announcers

I guess they have to pick one of them but I listened to a little of it and every Cowgirl play was the greatest ever seen and every Bronco play was a bad mistake

only thing worse was having to listen to the Redskins game with the hideously world's worst announcer ever, Motormouth Theismann doing the color

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4102961]it should be noted that the NFLN rebroadcast is of the Cowgirls feed with the Cowgirl Homer announcers

I guess they have to pick one of them but I listened to a little of it and every Cowgirl play was the greatest ever seen and every Bronco play was a bad mistake

only thing worse was having to listen to the Redskins game with the hideously world's worst announcer ever, Motormouth Theismann doing the color[/QUOTE]

I watched the Foreskins game with a buddy of mine who's a huge fan. That broadcast was virtually intolerable with Theismann running his yapper throughout the whole thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    truer than true

Kenny Albert made the playcall and then blabberlips launched into a 30 second monologue about the greatness of Shanahan or something else Redskin right up until a nanosecond before the next snap

Rookie

Oh, we'll beat them...but

don't take much from these preseason games - not much game planning going on...a lot of these folks playing wlil not even be on the team then...

Just remember, the 2008 Detroit Lions were 4-0 in the preseason.

[QUOTE=tfine350z;4102934]Denver is running all over Dallas should be a field day on opening night :yes:[/QUOTE]

means nothing...

If I've learned anything about watching preseason football, it's this: your first game shows exactly how good you'll be once the season starts, ESPECIALLY when you're installing a new defensive system after a lockout finishes just weeks earlier meaning some of their starters have been with the organization for less than 2 weeks...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BIGKIDD325;4103122]If I've learned anything about watching preseason football, it's this: your first game shows exactly how good you'll be once the season starts, ESPECIALLY when you're installing a new defensive system after a lockout finishes just weeks earlier meaning some of their starters have been with the organization for less than 2 weeks...[/QUOTE]

+1, spot on analysis. :cool:

[QUOTE=NYJets90;4103044]Just remember, the 2008 Detroit Lions were 4-0 in the preseason.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was the 1992 Jets that went 5-0 in the preseason with Browning Nagle and it turned into a 4-12 season. :O

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;4102961]
    only thing worse was having to listen to the Redskins game with the hideously world's worst announcer ever, Motormouth Theismann doing the color[/QUOTE]

... chris collinsworthless the idiotic, pontificating blowhard who looks like a scarecrow caked in makeup would give him a run for the money :yes: ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=tfine350z;4102934]Denver is running all over Dallas should be a field day on opening night :yes:[/QUOTE]

Means less than nothing.