Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WFAN Neer: "Plax learned nothing/IS nothing"

WFAN Neer: "Plax learned nothing/IS nothing"

If you want to round out the troika of anti-Jets personalities in the tri-state area, look no further than RICHARD NEER.

Fatso
    Myers
    Neer

Today on WFAN he said: "Plaxico hasnt learn anything from his time locked-up. Don't expect anything from him. The Jets will tell you 'we wouldnt invest 3mil without knowing what we're doing'. So, when was the last time the Jets knew what they were doing?".

On top of this he spent half his program talking "Giants Football" and the rest talking about Tiger and how the Mets are "snake bit" unlike no other team in MLB.

Same old crap from these three: "Giants and Yankees are 'nobility', Jets and Mets are 'dysfunctional losing peasants'".

DONE.
    Last edited by Schroy48; 08-14-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    :huh: Did I miss something? What did Plax do? He's got a hamstring injury for chrissakes :rolleyes:

They were probably referencing this article:

[url]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15434635/no-expletive-it-appears-burress-didnt-learn-from-mistakes[/url]

[QUOTE=Cole;4103142]:huh: Did I miss something? What did Plax do? He's got a hamstring injury for chrissakes :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

When did he injure his hamstring?

[QUOTE=Rob0729;4103158]They were probably referencing this article:

[URL]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/15434635/no-expletive-it-appears-burress-didnt-learn-from-mistakes[/URL][/QUOTE]

Funny how quickly you found this...

Let me guess, you morons are eating it up over at patsfags.com?

It's like Pats fans spend all day on the internet to find any negative Jets article they can find so they can jerk each other off over it

Obsessed with fear
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 08-14-2011 at 09:12 PM.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4103162]Funny how quickly you found this...

It's like Pats fans spend all day on the internet to find any negative Jets article they can find so they can jerk each other off over it

Obsessed with fear[/QUOTE]

I didn't post it on Patsfans.com. I saw this thread and I came across the article just a few minutes ago since they both have the same title. I posted it. I really don't care about the article (I personally think Mike Freeman of CBS Sportsline is a moron) or what they were saying on WFAN about Burress. I just figured the people interest in this thread would be interested in it. And the hosts on WFAN were probably commenting on Freeman's article to begin with.

No need to drag another thread down with your obsession with me.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 08-14-2011 at 09:30 PM.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4103162]Funny how quickly you found this...

Obsessed with fear[/QUOTE]

Ray Ray,

As Sg3 as so eloquently posted, ignore those Patsies a-holes. They are just here trying to stir it up among Jets fans.

By the way, regarding your post above....LMAO. :yes: That was funny.

All League
    sounds like a pissed off giants fan

Last year, Neer was whining about football being too violent.

Burress should have chosen his words wisely. Having said that, he, or anyone else for that fact, can reasonably argue that his punishment did not fit the crime. He was made an example of becasue of who he is.....how many times do the real thugs who prey on society get off and return back to the streets to commit more violent crimes.

As for Michael Vick, it amazes me how the media as such short memories. I don't recall such high priase for Vick immediately after his release. For a matter of fact, just go back and see what the media wrote after Vick's birthday party in Norfolk, Virginia. Some of the same media blowhards praising Vick today were killing him for having the party with questionable guests -- a possible parole violation. The media just wants to sell newspapers or get ratings. And for the record, I am rooting for Michael Vick (except when he plays the Jets).

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4103137]If you want to round out the troika of anti-Jets personalities in the tri-state area, look no further than RICHARD NEER.

Fatso
    Myers
    Neer

Today on WFAN he said: "Plaxico hasnt learn anything from his time locked-up. Don't expect anything from him. The Jets will tell you 'we wouldnt invest 3mil without knowing what we're doing'. So, when was the last time the Jets knew what they were doing?".

On top of this he spent half his program talking "Giants Football" and the rest talking about Tiger and how the Mets are "snake bit" unlike no other team in MLB.

Same old crap from these three: "Giants and Yankees are 'nobility', Jets and Mets are 'dysfunctional losing peasants'".

DONE.[/QUOTE]

You were able to stay awake listening to Richard Neer long enough to hear all that ??

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

--

F**K Richard Queer the giant/yankee/gayassed golf fan

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;4103179]You were able to stay awake listening to Richard Neer long enough to hear all that ??

--[/QUOTE]

Neer

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nUSFXnopMmI/SqXRhRTDs_I/AAAAAAAAADA/9QtAaW6H59c/s200/squidward_tentacles.jpg[/IMG]

:yes:

Then again, I have youngins.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;4103179]You were able to stay awake listening to Richard Neer long enough to hear all that ??

--[/QUOTE]

Phoenixx nails it

some Pharm company should rename it's sleeping pill "NEER"

we really shouldn't blame Mr Boring though. He's only following orders issued by FAN management after the Jets dared to move their radio broadcast up the dial to 1050... BASH the Jets whenever it is possible at the flagship home of the Football Midgets

[Just to set the record straight, Neer is a HARDCORE Met fan and a Yankee hater.

Jets Insider VIP
    What exactly did Plax need to learn?

Not to bring a loaded gun to a nightclub? I'm pretty sure Plax learned not to do that again.

stupid comments from a stupid radio show host. so what if plax hasn't learned anything. i'm sure it's all about the whole acceptance of responsibility thing. the point is that it probably wasn't the first time plax was armed in a bar and 2 years in the slam for shooting one's self is a bit much considering what other similar crimes get in the city court system. plax maybe should have been a little more apologetic. as they say, words are only words. hopefully plax has learned enough not to carry in a bar or other public place.

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe Plax should have offered his services to the Giants at vet minimum salary and for as many years as the Giants decided as a way to atone for the hurt that he has caused that organization. Maybe then he would have shown the world that he had learned his lesson :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=SMC;4103313]What exactly did Plax need to learn?

Not to bring a loaded gun to a nightclub? I'm pretty sure Plax learned not to do that again.[/QUOTE]

You got a semi-audible laugh on that one - well played.

Typical Giants fan. Remember when they started off 5-0 2 years ago and were headed to the Super Bowl? Or last year when they blew the division in stunning fashion at home? They seem to get a ton of leeway, I mean if the Jets pulled the same charade 2 years in a row the media would treat them like they are the Mets. Somehow the NY media treats that team like it never happened.