Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: I still wish we drafted Briscoe last year

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I still wish we drafted Briscoe last year

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6V06jEbnk[/url]

Kid is going to be a beast in the nfl one day

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSALLDAY57;4103140][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6V06jEbnk[/url]

Kid is going to be a beast in the nfl one day[/QUOTE]

What is he 5"9 175? Kid looks great against corners that can't tackle or cover
    Glad we've got Kerley.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Nyjetsbfc;4103261]What is he 5"9 175? Kid looks great against corners that can't tackle or cover
    Glad we've got Kerley.[/QUOTE]

He's actually 6'2"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-WvrQG49Ug[/url]

only TD all last year but still a beauty

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    who???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets drafted Bilal Powell RB in the 4th round, I was hoping for Demarious Moore WR in the 4th round. The Jets had Moore in for an interview and i thought they were targeting the guy ( Moore currently with the Raiders). Moore in the 4th and Kerley in the 5th would have been perfect.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    let it go

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure this is why we lost the Steelers game.

The only 4th or 5th round pick I wish we could have a mulligan on was Windrell Hayes in 2000. Should have gone with the skinny kid from Michigan instead ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nycdan;4103335]I'm pretty sure this is why we lost the Steelers game.

The only 4th or 5th round pick I wish we could have a mulligan on was Windrell Hayes in 2000. Should have gone with the skinny kid from Michigan instead ;)[/QUOTE]

We still could have Brady in the 6th rd we picked before the Pats at 13..:yes: And he was their 2nd 6th pick at 33 their first was Antwan Harris at 21..:eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4103343]We still could have Brady in the 6th rd we picked before the Pats at 13..:yes: And he was their 2nd 6th pick at 33 their first was Antwan Harris at 21..:eek:[/QUOTE]

Biggest diamond in the rough ever ... No one knew. Not even the Pats.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSALLDAY57;4103140][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6V06jEbnk[/url]

Kid is going to be a beast in the nfl one day[/QUOTE]

Ya... but Briscoe almost didn't make it out of TC last year. He was fat, out of shape and barely hanging on. CIN relegated him to thier practice squad before TB swooped in.

He's got potential but he came with risks like they all do deeper in the draft.

[QUOTE=JetOrange;4103328]The Jets drafted Bilal Powell RB in the 4th round, I was hoping for Demarious Moore WR in the 4th round. The Jets had Moore in for an interview and i thought they were targeting the guy ( Moore currently with the Raiders). Moore in the 4th and Kerley in the 5th would have been perfect.[/QUOTE]

It's Denarius btw, and yes - he's actually garnered a starting caliber play already. He'll playing opposite Ford and instead of DHB....

but who knew? I wasn't high on that kid, they're dozens like him. For some people it just works at the NFL level.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool story bro

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4103351]Biggest diamond in the rough ever ... No one knew. Not even the Pats.[/QUOTE]

True but Johnny Unitas was a 9th rd pick by the Steelers who cut him and the Colts picked him up.. Less teams then but he was the 102 nd player taken which today would have been a 4th rd pick..